Family Dealing by kirallie
Summary: AU. Slash. Harry's parentage is a lot more complicated than anyone told him.
Categories: Non Buffy/Angel Crossovers > Harry Potter, Non Buffy/Angel Crossovers > Supernatural Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, AU, Romance
Warnings: Angst, Slash
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7285 Read: 106282 Published: 2011.09.12 Updated: 2013.05.05
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by kirallie

2. Chapter 2 by kirallie

3. Chapter 3 by kirallie

4. Chapter 4 by kirallie

5. Chapter 5 by kirallie

6. Chapter 6 by kirallie

Chapter 1 by kirallie
Disclaimer: Don’t own Supernatural or Harry Potter.
So I was really enjoying Winchester-Colt’s fic Demon King Daddy and was very sad to hear she has passed. So consider this in tribute to her. Though I am changing Harry’s parentage from what she had, if Harry was Crowley and James’ kid how did he get Lily’s eyes after all?
Eventual HarrySam, pairing suggestion for Dean? People have wanted me to do the three together so if you’d like that let me know. Please bear in mind I haven’t seen much of s5 or Crowley, except through fics.

Chapter 1

He didn’t know why but for as long as he could remember there’d been the occasional person in his life whose eyes would flash black. They were never overt in their actions but they always appeared when his life was at its worst in the muggle world, they’d saved his life several times actually. They’d been teachers, doctors, police and even strangers on the street. After he’d entered the wizarding world he’d all but forgotten about them since he’d never seen them after that but every year on his birthday a present would appear, never anything grand, just a small trinket but he knew they were the ones giving them to him.

````````````````````````````````````````
“Nice to finally see you in person love.” A man called and Harry spun, magic pooling in his hands and the older man raised his hands in surrender. “Easy there, I come in peace.”

“And you are?” The young wizard asked, getting a grin in return.

“Name’s Crowley. Been looking for you for the last few months, you’re not the easiest guy to find you know.” He answered, studying Harry and then he smiled. “See you’ve been getting my birthday presents.” He looked at the bracelet and charm on Harry’s right wrist.

“You’re the one who sends me presents…..did you send them too?”

“Them?” He asked and then chuckled. “Mia thought you’d noticed, didn’t believe her. Guess she was right, what gave them away?”

“You mean other than the flashing black eyes? They actually helped me.” Harry admitted softly and Crowley frowned.

“I’m sorry, I wanted to come to you myself but I couldn’t, not till now. That’s why I had them keeping an eye on you.”

“Why? You’re not a Death Eater or a member of the Order so what use am I to you.” Harry demanded and Crowley sighed.

“No one ever told you, did they? Stupid wizards.” He muttered and emerald eyes narrowed.

“Told me what?” Harry demanded. Crowley sighed and looked around the park he’d finally found Harry in. While there weren’t too many people around he had the feeling that Harry would not be taking his news well.

“We need to talk privately love.” Crowley told him, a bit saddened by the fact Harry backed away. “I swear I’m not here to hurt you.” He promised and emerald eyes that reminded Crowley so much of the kids’ mother narrowed before Harry nodded.

“There’s a diner.” Harry stated and Crowley followed him, feeling the staff watching him closely once they entered, amused but not surprised that they seemed to have taken a linking to Harry. “So talk.”

“Well first, how much do you know about your parents? And I mean their lives outside school and work, not the fact you look like them.” Crowley asked, he hoped Harry knew something about what he needed to tell him. But he doubted, if the boy knew surely he would have said something.

Harry studied the man sitting across from him, he wasn’t blind, he could feel the evil wafting from him but….it wasn’t like Voldemort or the Dementors, this was very different. It was a part of this…..man’s very being and yet it wasn’t all there was too him. That was why he had agreed to talk to him, he may be evil but Harry could feel the capacity for other emotions in him. Sort of like Remus when the wolf was close.

“Not much, no one ever wants to talk about them unless it’s about my looks or how great an Auror Dad was, or Mum’s temper and gift with Charms.” Harry finally answered and Crowley rolled his eyes, amusing Harry.

“Damn it.” The swearing made Harry chuckle and Crowley flashed him a grin. “Sorry, just makes this a lot more complicated.” He reached into one of the pockets in his suite and then held the contents out to Harry. Harry could only stare at what appeared to be a picture of his parents wedding. They looked so young and happy as they waved and smiled for the camera, Sirius, Remus and……Crowley standing with them.

“You knew them.” He whispered.

“Sure did. First met James….lets see, he must have been about nine at the time. Good kid if a bit spoilt but he eventually grew out of that. Met Lily after they graduated since I hadn’t seen James in years. She was a real spitfire.” Crowley smiled in remembrance and Harry swallowed in pain. Crowley saw and hesitantly reached over to place a hand on Harry’s shoulder and Harry didn’t shrug him off. “Sorry kid.” Crowley stated uncomfortably and Harry nodded, smiling at the waitress as she delivered their food. They ate in silence for a while, Crowley mainly watching Harry but Harry was used to being watched.

“So you knew my parents…..why have ‘people’ watching me, the gifts?” Harry asked once he was done eating and Crowley shifted, actually nervous for the first time in……well a very long time.

“Because it was a bit more than just knowing them Harry. James….he couldn’t have kids.” Crowley admitted and green eyes went wide in shock.

“But I look like him.” Harry argued.

“Yeah you do because he blood adopted you. Lily and James well, they were great people and helping them have you was something I will never regret.”

“You’re trying to tell me you’re my Dad?” Harry asked and Crowley nodded. “That’s crazy.” Harry tried to deny but he could feel it, could feel his magic curling under his skin, almost purring happily at the mans’ presence

“I know you can feel it.” Crowley stated and Harry looked away briefly before staring at him.

“Then why didn’t you take me away?” Harry asked softly and Crowley sighed.

“I’m sorry kid, I really am. I would have raised you if I could have or sent you to safety but I wasn’t in the country when James and Lily died, by the time I got back here you were gone. Took me years to find you and give you what help I managed to.”

“What are you?” Harry asked and Crowley looked him in the eye, knowing this could send his son running.

“A demon.”

TBC….
Chapter 2 by kirallie
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Dean’s pairing is still undecided, there’s a poll up for it on my ffnet profile, please vote.
BTW – Dumbledore is still alive.

Chapter 2

Harry stared in shock but with what he could feel coming from Crowley it wasn’t really a complete surprise. “A demon.” He stated and Crowley……his Dad…..nodded.

“Yeah, King of the Crossroads now. That’s why I could come. My old, you could call her my boss I guess, was killed a couple of weeks back. She would have killed you if she’d known about you, another reason I never came myself.”

“But why? I’m no threat to a demon.”

“Yeah actually you are luv. You carry our blood and magic, that’s a powerful combination.”

“So I’m half….what does that make me?” Harry asked.

“Well you’re not the first of your kind; actually I’d say you probably know the legends of the most famous pretty well considering wizards tend to swear using his name.” Crowley prompted and Harry’s eyes went wide.

“Merlin.” He breathed and Crowley grinned.

“Yep. Merlin’s probably the best know Cambion ever. Most powerful too though I’d say you’d give him a run for his money properly trained. Being half demon doesn’t make you evil or anything, despite your lot trying to say it does.” Crowley assured him and Harry stared at him. He was half demon, but Merlin had been too. It was a lot to take in.

“So what now?” Harry finally asked.

“I’d like you to come with me, get to know each other and I can teach you how to harness your powers. Won’t even ask you to help me with anything that might offend your morals.” Crowley offered and Harry looked down.

“The war…..the prophecy.” Harry whispered, surprised to find he did want to go with his…..Father.

“That’s easy enough, come to America with me Harry and I’ll help you with your little Dark Lord problem.” The demon offered and Harry stared at him before nodding.

“You have a deal.” Harry grinned and Crowley laughed.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````
“Got everything?” Crowley asked as Harry left the wards.

“Yeah.” Harry answered, grinning as Crowley dodged a white missile. “Hedwig be nice.” Harry chided and the owl landed on his shoulder, preening his hair. “This is my…..Dad, Crowley, be nice okay?” Harry asked and the owl nodded.

“Smart girl you’ve got there. Okay give me your arm and we’ll get out of here.” Crowley offered and Harry reached out.

“Stop!” A voice yelled and Harry jumped, it was Dumbledore.

“Oh you don’t want me to stop Albus, might be tempted to kill you after all.” Crowley sneered.

“Harry get away from him, he’s a demon.”

“I know.” Harry answered, shocking the Order members with Dumbledore. Crowley draped an arm over Harry’s shoulders.

“You didn’t think you could keep him from me forever did you?” Crowley grinned and Harry made eye contact with Remus who nodded and put his wand away.

“Harry return to the house immediately, you need to stay within the wards.” Dumbledore tried and Harry shook his head.

“Why didn’t you tell me James isn’t my Father? That he blood adopted me?” Harry asked, he knew Dumbledore knew, how else would he have known what Crowley was?

“Harry this is not a discussion for the street, let us go inside.” Dumbledore tried but Harry shook his head and moved closer to Crowley.

“No Headmaster we won’t. You’ve kept to many secrets. I’m going with my Dad.” Harry told him and Crowley nodded, leaving the wizards to stare as they and Hedwig vanished.

Harry stumbled and Crowley steadied him as they appeared in a house. He looked around to find a richly appointed but muggle appearing room. Crowley put Harry’s trunk to the side and walked to sit on a couch, motioning for Harry to join him.

“So there’s a few rules for your safety.” Crowley began explaining.

````````````````````````````````````````````
Harry lay sprawled on a rug in front of the fire, reading the books his Dad had provided on Cambion, demons and wizards, learning as much as he could about his mixed heritage. His Dad had kept his word too, keeping all the soul dealing well away from Harry though he liked the hellhounds, they were cool. Plus they loved Harry; he played with them when no one else did. Sure enough he heard a whine and whistled lowly, letting the hound know where he was. Seconds later the large hellhound was on its back beside Harry as he rubbed its belly.

“Master Potter.” A voice called and Harry looked up to see Greg, one of his Dad’s demonic retainers.

“Yes Greg?”

“Your Father said to tell you that your friend has arrived.” The demon stated and Harry rolled to his feet.

“Thanks.” He took off running and grinned when he spotted a familiar figure. “Moony!” He leapt and was caught by the grinning werewolf.

“I’ve missed you cub. Let me look at you.” Remus held the teen at arm’s length; study the changes he’d undergone in just a week. “You’ve gained some height and weight, looks good. Love the new clothes.”

“Thanks. Dad insisted on a new wardrobe not that I was complaining.”

“He always was a bit of a clotheshorse.” Remus chuckled.

“Says the wolf that dresses in shabby robes.” The demon pointed out as he joined them. “Good to see you again Remy.” Crowley grinned and Remus winced at the hated nickname.

“Remus why didn’t you or Sirius…..”

“Tell you about your Dad? We thought you knew, saw the bracelet and assumed you were in contact.” Remus admitted and Harry nodded, he could accept that.

“Well get the wolf settled in, full moons tomorrow so you’ll want to rest up. Got plenty of woods for roaming out back.” Crowley told them and Harry grinned, dragging Remus off to the room next to his. Crowley watched them go in amusement, but also worry. Things were moving quickly, he’d be approaching a certain pair of hunters soon, maybe he should get Remus and Greg to take Harry to Disneyworld or something…….

`````````````````````````````````````
Harry looked around the hospital curiously; he’d never been in a muggle hospital before after all. No one was paying any attention to him, assuming he was a patient’s family member obviously. He finally found the room he was looking for and found only the man in the bed thankfully. He slipped inside and studied the sleeping man, a hunter. If his Dad or Remus found
Out what he was about to do he’d be grounded for a decade at least. But he’d been listening and watching, the Winchesters were important in stopping Lucifer and Bobby Singer was important to the Winchesters.

“Who the hell are you?”

TBC….
Chapter 3 by kirallie
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Okay so I decided since this is in honour of Winchester Colt and after looking at the poll results this will be either DeanCas or DeanLuna. Heavenly Demon will be the threesome.

Chapter 3

“Who the hell are you?” A gruff voice demanded and Harry looked at the bed to find its occupant staring at him.

“Hi. Are you Bobby Singer? I hope so cause if I got the wrong room then this is embarrassing.” Harry babbled and the man blinked.

“I’m Singer, what do you want kid?”

“Oh, um I’m Harry Evans. I uh….I’m here to help?” Harry said and mentally winced; he really should have thought this out more. At least he remembered to use Evans instead of Potter, something his Dad had suggested to make it harder for the Ministry to find him.

Bobby stared at the kid who’d walked into his room, taking in the messy dark hair and deep green eyes. The kid was well dressed but who or maybe what was he? “Help how?” he demanded.

“By healing you.” Harry answered and Bobby frowned.

“How the hell would you do that?” he demanded suspiciously and the teen shrugged.

“Magic.” Harry answered, sighing when the hunter pushed himself up in the bed, looking for a weapon. “Relax Mr. Singer. If I wanted to hurt or kill you, you’d be dead. I’m here to help because the Winchesters are important in stopping Lucifer and you’re important to them. Therefore having you out of the game is not good.” Harry explained as calmly as he could.

“Magic? What kind of magic?” Bobby demanded in disgust, looking more urgently for a weapon and Harry frowned before his eyes went wide.

“Oh no! Nothing like that! No demon deals, soul selling, blood or life sacrificing. I wouldn’t touch that stuff, it makes me feel sick.” Harry rushed to assure him, shuddering at the thought. Just because his Dad made soul deals didn’t mean he had to like them or do the same.

“Then how?” The hunter demanded and Harry sighed. How the hell was he meant to explain? He wasn’t a Healer or anything, he could do some healing yes but he did it instinctively.

“I don’t really know how to explain it; I’m not a trained Healer or anything. What I do, it’s just….instinct. I can heal you, maybe not fully, I’m not sure but it’ll be better than how you are now. There’s no cost Mr. Singer.” Harry promised and the man studied him closly before finally nodding warily. Harry slowly walked over to the bed and placed a hand over Bobby’s stomach, letting his magic seep into the man’s body, searching for the damage. He just poured the magic in, letting it do its job. He heard the door open but ignored it, he had to, if the Healing was interrupted it could kill the Hunter. Eventually his magic left the man and Harry swayed but stepped back from the bed with a small smile. “Try wriggling your toes.” He said, ignoring the three new presences in the room.

Bobby lay still even as he felt a strange warmth spreading through him. He stared up at the teenager, seeing the growing strain whatever he was doing was causing. Hearing noise form the door he glanced to the side, seeing the boys and their angel all staring in shock. Then the kid swayed and stepped back, the warmth retreating with him and Bobby pushed himself up even as he was told to wriggle his toes. He watched in awe as his toes wriggled before looking up at the kid in thanks.

“Cas wait!” Dean screamed and Harry turned, just in time to avoid being skewered. He lept over the bed putting it and the hunter in it between himself and his attacker since they seemed to know the hunter, he figured he wouldn’t hurt Singer just to get Harry. Harry backed away, hands raised defensively as his magic swirled beneath his skin, ready to attack. “Bobby?” Dean called and the older hunter sat up.

“I’m fine, better than I have been in a long time. Kid gave me my legs back. So why the hell are you trying to kill him?” Bobby demanded of the angel.

“You do not know what he is.” Castiel stated and Harry paled slightly. His Dad and Remus were going to kill him. There was one main rule in the house, stay away from Angels. And what was trying to kill him? Going by the sword and the outline of wings he could just see……an Angel. He dodged again and then felt strong arms wrap around him, containing him but also moving him further away from the Angel. Harry looked up to see the taller of the two younger hunters holding him.

“You hurt?” The man asked and Harry shook his head, too busy staring into concerned hazel eyes to answer verbally.

Sam grabbed the teenager, pulling him away from Castiel and keeping him from leaving the room. He looked down as the kid looked up, amazed by just how green his eyes were. “You hurt?” He asked softly, getting a head shake in answer. Sam stared down at the teenager, studying him. He wasn’t sure how old he was but he was young and rather skinny but there was something……Sam inhaled and nearly swooned as the boys scent it him, he’d never smelt anything like it.

“Hold him still Sam, he is not human.” Castiel called and Sam’s eyes widened in shock, seeing the boy tense. Did that explain his scent and Sam’s reaction to it? Emerald eyes stared up at him, pleading silently and Sam pulled him further away from Castiel, feeling the teenager realx a little.

“He gave Bobby his legs back; he hasn’t even tried to hurt any of us.” Sam stated, feeling the teen fully relax.

“Thank you.” The teen finally spoke and Sam was surprised by his accent. Sam just nodded, dodging with the teen again as Castiel attacked, only to be restrained by Dean and Bobby who had gotten up.

“Cas stop it! You’re just freaking the kid out!” Dean yelled and Sam snickered at the look that appeared on the kids face.

“I’m seventeen.” The teen mumbled and Sam was surprised, he’d thought he was younger.

Castiel glared at Dean but then relaxed and nodded. Dean didn’t let go, not sure whether or not to trust the Angel wasn’t going to attack again. “Okay, now you kid are gonna answer some questions. Okay?”

“Guessing I don’t have much of a choice.” Harry answered and Dean grinned at him.

“Nope.” Dean agreed.

“What are you? Why can I not sense you?” Castiel demanded.

“Cas.” Dean sighed in exasperation. “I’ll ask the questions okay? Don’t think the kid likes you after trying to kill him.” Dean told the Angel who nodded slowly. “Okay so Cas’ questions, what are you and why can’t he sense you?”

“It’s my…..magic, my magic’s hiding me.” Harry answered quietly, not really looking at any of them.

At that answer Sam stiffened, tightening his hold as he looked first at his brother and then at Bobby. Magic? This kid dealt with demons? Sam glanced down again, seeing and feeling how tense the teen was.

“I see now.” Castiel whispered, staring at Harry.

“See what?” Dean demanded.

“What he is. I will not try to harm him Dean, you can let me go.”

Harry was terrified, wand slipping into his hand. Did the Angel know he was a Cambion? That was not good but then why say he wasn’t going to hurt him?

“So what is he?” Dean asked.

“A Wizard.” Castiel stated and Harry relaxed, the angel didn’t know.

Dean let go and stepped back. “A what?” He looked at Harry.

“A Wizard, a born magic user.” Castiel explained. “You have a wand?”

Harry nodded and raised the hand holding the holly wand, smiling slightly when Dean’s jaw literally dropped a bit.

"Dude. You seriously have a magic wand?" Dean asked and Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response." Harry said, slipping his wand back into its holster.

TBC….
Chapter 4 by kirallie
Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 4

Harry stared at the four men, not sure what to do now. His Dad and Remus were gonna be pissed that he’d revealed himself to an angel, even if said angel only thought he was a wizard. “Well….I uh better go now. Nice meeting you all.” Harry told them, moving towards the door.

“Wait! If you can heal Bobby………we could use your help. Please.” Sam took a step towards the teen but then paused when he saw him tighten his grip on his wand.

“And get my arse kicked by demons and angels? No thanks.” Was the answer.

“Coward.” Dean muttered.

“Look I’m sorry but I can’t. I’ve got my own problems…….you’d end up dragged in and you have to focus on stopping the devil.” Harry explained. “Sorry.” He whispered and then apparated.

“Harry where have you been?” Remus asked and Harry hid a flinch.

“Just wandering. I’m not locked in the house Moony as long as I stay away from angels and demons.” Harry grumbled and Remus nodded.

“So did you have fun?”

Harry shrugged. “I’m thinking maybe I should go to Florida, see Disney World and stuff.” Harry admitted and Remus grinned.

“You should, go have some mindless fun.”

“Well not today. Want to do some study, get a good night sleep. Play with the hounds.”

“Disney World tickets are already bought love.” Crowley told him, waving the tickets. “One for you, one for Remy and one for Greg. Got some demons coming round I don’t want seeing you.” Crowley admitted and Harry sighed but nodded.

“For how long?”

“Well the tickets might also include a Caribbean cruise.” Crowley answered.

“Dad….”

“Harry these demons are loyal to Lucifer, he can’t learn about you. If he does…”

“I’ll be better off dead I know. Do I get spending money?” He pouted and Crowley laughed.

```````````````````````````````
Remus watched as Harry and Greg stumbled off the ride, watching his godson laughing and playing with a demon. But Crowley had assured him of Greg’s loyalty, the demon would give its life to protect Harry. He just wished there were some kids around for Harry to be with. It was just too risky to get in contact with any of his schoolmates; they could be loyal to Dumbledore or be traced without realising it. And Harry just didn’t fit with normal teens, he’d seen and done too much, was too old mentally.

“Remus come on!” Harry called happily and Remus followed them. Crowley had gone a bit overboard, booking them into a resort for a week and then onto a two week cruise but if it kept Harry happy and safe he wouldn’t complain. Thankfully the full moon had been right before they left so he didn’t have to worry about that.

`````````````````````````````````
“Funny thing.” Crowley commented and Harry paused.

“Dad?”

“Robert Singer…….paralysed hunter and now he can walk, like magic.” He said and Harry shrugged. “Harry….”

“I fixed him, happy? I can’t get involved I know that but the Winchesters need his help.” Harry admitted and Crowley sighed.

“Great. So when he tells the boys about you?”

“They have a false name. And uh…….they might have seen me healing him.”

“Harry!”

“Not like I planned on them walking in while I was healing him!” Harry flopped into a chair. “Told them I had my own issues, that healing him was my way of helping and then I apparated.” Harry admitted.

“Damn it Harry! They tell that angel on Dean’s shoulder……..” Crowley trailed off, staring at his son and then he sighed. “Let me guess, he was there too?”

“Yeah, knew I was a wizard but nothing else.” Harry answered. Crowley groaned and sighed.

“Great.”

“Who are they going to tell Dad? It’ll be fine.”

“Alright but you stay away from then for now on. Understood?”

“Yes Dad.”

“Good now run along.”

“He’s definitely Lily’s son.” Remus pointed out as he walked over and Crowley sighed but nodded.

“Why couldn’t he be more like me?” He grumbled and Remus laughed.

“Come on, you love seeing them in him.” Remus pointed out and the demon nodded.

“Know it all werewolf.”

`````````````````````````````````
“Greg? What’s wrong?” Harry asked, seeing how tense his bodyguard had become all a sudden.

“Harry run, apparate home as soon as you can.” Greg ordered and Harry frowned.

“What is it?”

“Go!” Greg yelled, eyes black as he shoved Harry who stumbled but started running, soon hearing the sounds of a fight behind him. He forced himself to keep running and not look back until he was far enough away from people to apparate.

“It's Crowley, right?” Sam asked and Crowley smirked.

“So. The Hardy Boys finally found me. Took you long enough.” He studied them, glad Harry was out with Greg in New York. Sam held a rather familiar knife while his brother held an ordinary shotgun. Crowley approached but then stopped when he saw his rug was crumpled. He lifted it and saw a devil’s trap had been drawn on the bottom. “Do you have any idea how much this rug cost?” He demanded even as two of his less loyal demons appeared to disarm and restrain the brothers. He smirked and opened his desk draw, holding up a gun. “This is it, right? This is what it's all about.” He aimed at Dean, seeing the flash of fear in the green eyes but then he adjusted his aim and shot the demons. “We need to talk. Privately.”

“What the hell is this?” Dean demanded as they went into the library.

“Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?” He waved a hand, locking the door in case Remus got home early. “There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists, except that I told you.”

“You told us.” Sam stated in disbelief.

“Rumors, innuendo, sent out on the grapevine.”

“Why? Why tell us anything?”

Crowley grinned and aimed at Dean again. “I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face.”

“Dad!” Harry yelled as he ran into the room, skidding to a stop and then he paled as he saw the brothers.

“You!” Dean yelled in shock and Harry swallowed, moving further away from them and trying not to see the disbelief and horror in Sam’s eyes.

“Harry why are you here? Where’s Greg?” Crowley demanded and the Winchester’s were surprised to hear concern in his voice.

“I don’t know. We were in New York and he got all tense, told me to run, come home so I did.” Harry looked back at his Dad. “I heard him fighting someone. I…I don’t know if he’s alive or dead.” Harry whispered and Crowley grabbed his shoulders.

“You did the right thing love. Greg couldn’t fight and worry about you. He’s your body guard for a reason.”

“Okay would someone tell us what the hell is going on? You called him Dad?” Dean demanded and Harry flinched slightly.

“Dean stop.” Sam told him, having seen the flinch.

“Stop? He called a demon Dad!”

“Because he is my Dad.” Harry whispered.

Dean glared at them both. “You’re a demon?” He demanded and Harry shook his head.

“I’ll send someone to check on Greg, why don’t you head upstairs Harry while I finish with these two.” Crowley suggested and Harry nodded, moving to leave the room.

“Harry!” Sam called and the teen turned to stare at him. “I……” Sam trailed off, not sure what to say and Harry stared at him curiously before smiling slightly at him. Sam started as he felt something brush against his mind and then he knew a phone number he hadn’t before. He stared at Harry in shock but then nodded and Harry grinned, leaving the room.

Crowley watched the interaction between his son and Sam with a small frown. He knew Sam’s role in things and Harry getting close to him was not what he wanted but he could see it was too late already. He could see the forming bond between the two and it scared him that if Lucifer won he could lose his son.

TBC….
Chapter 5 by kirallie
Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 5

Sam stared at his phone for a while before dialling the number that had popped into his head back at Crowley’s.

“Hello?”

“Harry? Hi, it’s ah Sam.”

“Hi Sam.” Harry sounded happy and slightly amused by his greeting. “Are you okay? Did something happen?”

“It didn’t work, Lucifer’s still alive.” Sam admitted.

“That’s not good.” Harry agreed. “You hurt?”

“Few bumps and bruises…..Jo and Ellen didn’t make it.” Sam told him.

“I’m sorry.” The soft British voice whispered.

“I……you healed Bobby but…how can Crowley be your Dad?”

“It’s a long story but I’m not a demon. And I definitely don’t want that bastard to win.” Harry promised him.

``````````````````````````````
Harry sighed and rubbed the hellhounds stomach, smiling when its tail wagged. They’d had to abandon the house and run after the brothers failed to kill Lucifer but the new place wasn’t bad at all. His Dad was away on business a lot which left him with a few hounds, Remus and Matt, Greg’s replacement as his bodyguard. He missed Greg, the demon had been fun. Matt was too serious all the time. But he hadn’t been heard from since New York and the body he had been using had been found dead in apparently a rather gruesome manner, not that anyone had let Harry see anything. His Dad and Moony were good at that, keeping him away from anything too gruesome or to do with his Dad’s work. But that didn’t mean he didn’t end up aching a lot.

It had taken some work but Moony had finally agreed and now tutored him every day in DADA. He loved the lessons, just like back in third year when he’d been learning the Patronus charm. Due to his Dad’s insistence he’s even being home schooled in non-magical subjects so that he can live in either world when everything’s done. Harry sometimes got fed up with all the work but he was happier in America than he ever had been in England so he knew the classes were a smart idea. But the lessons he loved most were the ones with his Dad, learning the powers he’d inherited from him and learning to use his magic better without relying on his wand.

He still missed his friends back at Hogwarts but he didn’t really miss the school itself, even though it had been the first place he had ever considered home. It’s not like he has any friends here, his Dad and Remus were family after all and Greg was dead or so deep in hell they couldn’t find him. The only person he might be able to call friend was Sam, a hunter who would probably kill him if he ever learnt what Harry really was. Sure Sam had heard him call Crowley dad after all even with Harry denying he was a demon Sam had to be wondering. Harry didn’t understand why he was drawn to the older male but something about Sam called out to him, made his magic dance under his skin and it was intoxicating. Pity he’d never see him again if his Dad had any say in it.

``````````````````````````
Harry laughed and lunged to the side, just avoiding the leaping hellhound. He pivoted quickly and faced the creature, the two opponents eyeing each other as they circled. Crowley walked into the room and paused; watching the two as they moved together before the hound lunged and Harry dodged, foot lashing out to trip it as he did so. Crowley grinned and shook his head, only his son would dare to play with the hounds like that but he could see it wasn’t just play but training for both parties. He tensed slightly when it looked like Harry wasn’t going to dodge in time but then he dropped under the leaping hound and kicked out, sending her flying. He was learning and gaining strength fast. Sure Harry had always been fast but speed wasn’t everything. To survive his son had to have the strength to take on demons. Harry glanced over and grinned, motioning to the hound with his hand and she sat down. “You’re back!”

“Missed me?” he teased and Harry rolled his eyes but darted in to hug him briefly and Crowley couldn’t help smiling slightly.

“Nope.” Harry denied. “Are you back for long?”

“Unless a deal is needed to be made I should be here for at least a month.” That brought a happy smile to his son’s face. They had missed so much time together but with his job and Harry’s destiny moving ever closer would they ever make up for the lost time? They both knew prophecy was hanging over Harry’s head and it would not be denied, sooner or later he would have to face Voldemort again and Crowley may lose him forever. “Come on; let’s see what you’ve managed to learn while I was away.” He led Harry to the room they used for training his powers.

TBC…
Chapter 6 by kirallie
Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 6

Harry grabbed his phone, half asleep and half buried under a dogpile of hounds. “’lo?” He mumbled.

“Harry? I…did I wake you? I’m sorry.”

“Sam? What is it?” He looked at his clock and groaned. “It’s 2:20 in the morning!”

“Sorry. I….” Sam trailed off and Harry sat up, pushing out from under the hounds and turning his bedside lamp on.

“Sam take a deep breath. What’s wrong?”

“So hungry…….I need…….” Sam admitted and Harry frowned, moving to get dressed. It was crazy but he couldn’t leave Sam like this.

“It’s okay Sam, just hang on.” He soothed, hanging up. He grabbed his wand and the knife his Dad had given him before apparating. He appeared in a motel room and looked around. “Sam?” He called and heard a moan from the bathroom. He moved the dresser from in front of the door and stared in shock before moving to Sam’s side and working on the cuffs. “It’s okay I’ll have you free in a second.”

“No, don’t. I can’t fight it.” Sam told him, skin flushed and Harry wet a cloth to wipe his face down gently.

“Fight what Sam?” He asked gently, trying to calm him.

“You shouldn’t be here…..Famine….”

“As in the Horseman?” Harry asked and Sam nodded. “It’s okay Sam, I’ll be fine. What are you craving?” He asked and Sam looked away, ashamed. “Hey, it’s not your fault Sam, just tell me.”

“Blood….demon blood.” Sam admitted and Harry winced but nodded.

“Okay. Let’s just take the edge off, okay?” He whispered, using his wand to nick his arm, letting some blood drip into the complimentary glass in the bathroom. He filled the rest with water and held it to Sam’s lips, getting a confused look. “Trust me Sammy, drink.” Harry smiled softly at him and Sam drank the bloody water, eyes closing in relief and pleasure.

Sam savoured the tainted water, feeling the strength flow through him but then his eyes snapped open and he stared at Harry in confusion and shock. “You said you’re not……”

“I’m not a demon Sam.” Harry flopped down beside him, getting the cuffs off him finally. “But Crowley is my biological Dad, as well as a wizard named James Potter and a witch called Lily Evans. They both died when I was fifteen months old, murdered by a power hungry madman. James couldn’t have kids and he’d known Crowley a long time so……”

“He donated so they could have you?” Sam asked and Harry nodded.

“James then blood adopted me through magic giving me two Dads and one Mum. The technical name is Cambion. Half breed.” He admitted softly.

“I have demon blood but not like that, so what am I?” Sam asked and Harry turned to face him, taking a hand and gently letting his magic flow through Sam who gasped at the warm, safe feeling.

“Human, you’re human Sam. Just tainted, looks like the taint was a lot stronger till recently.”

“When Lucifer…something saved us and detoxed me.” He explained and Harry nodded before standing and offering him a hand up.

“Come on, let’s go find that brother of yours and see if we can help.”

“Harry….”

“You still hungry?” Harry asked and Sam blinked as he realised that for now at least he wasn’t. Harry grinned. “Magic. Come on.” He offered Sam his hand again and Sam licked his lips before taking it. He let Harry help him up and then blinked when the younger man wrapped an arm around him. “Hold on.” And with that they were gone.

```````````
Dean looked up as Sam and Harry suddenly appeared in the diner, both looking mad. Dean wasn’t sure whether to be relieved, mad or scared. Sam had stayed behind for a reason after all and he still wasn’t sure he trusted Harry. Famine turned to them and frowned as he looked at them, his powers not affecting them for some reason. Then his gaze focused on the smaller male and widened as he realised just what he was facing. Harry threw his hand out and Famine went flying across the room. Harry moved to Castiel’s side and put a hand on his shoulder, wrapping his magic around the falling angel and Castiel blinked, stumbling to his feet, suddenly no longer consumed by the need to eat. Famine struggled wildly but Harry was not letting him go. He tossed his knife to Sam who acted quickly, removing the demons ring finger and then shoving the blade into his heart. Harry grinned as the blade did its job and killed the Horseman, much to everyone else’s surprise.

“Dean you okay?” Sam asked as he gave Harry his knife back and Dean nodded.

“What just happened? Thought they couldn’t be killed.”

“You think Dad wouldn’t give me a way to defend myself from anyone? Won’t kill Lucifer but that blade will kill pretty much anything else.” Harry answered as he put the knife away.

“Handy.”

Castiel stared at the young Wizard who had healed Bobby; suddenly realising he was missing something about the young man. He focused what power he had left on the boy and then his eyes went wide. Cambion, he was a Cambion. But then why help them? Was he another Ruby? Appearing helpful while leading the brothers astray?

“Dean are you okay?” Sam asked and Dean nodded.

“I’m fine Sammy. How did you….” Dean looked between the two.

“Sam called me half delirious so I figured I should see what was wrong. Was not expecting one of the Horsemen.”

“Well we already took care of War.” Dean told him and Harry grinned.

“Great!” He rubbed his forehead absently and then looked at his hand, seeing the blood. “Oh no.” He whispered before green eyes rolled back and he crumpled, Sam just managing to catch him as he jerked wildly.

“Harry!” Sam called in alarm as he knelt down, cradling Harry close as he seemed to go through some sort of fit. “Cas help him please!”

Castiel moved closer and curiously placed a hand on his head, searching and then he pulled back in shock. “He is Harry Potter.”

“Okay….?” Dean looked at him blankly.

“The saviour of the Wizarding World is a Cambion.” Castiel stated in shock. “There is nothing we can do; it is a vision of his enemy. He will come out of it on his own.”

“Cambion? What is that?” Dean demanded and Sam sighed.

“Crowley’s his Dad Dean; he’s half demon, half human.” He admitted as Harry began to still, breathing evening out. Harry groaned, eyelids fluttering. “Harry? Come on, wake up. Please.” He whispered and pained green eyes opened.

“Owe.” He muttered and Sam smiled in relief.

“Hey, back with us?” Sam asked and Harry blinked but nodded and sat up, Sam steadying him.

“I….I have to go.” Harry mumbled as he got to his feet, head spinning and feeling sick from what he’d seen.

“Voldemort is moving.” Castiel stated and Harry looked over at him, nodding. “Prophecy cannot be beaten.”

“Yeah it can.” Harry told him before vanishing with a pop. His Dad had a plan and he trusted him, beside Remus would eat Crowley one month if Harry died.

TBC……
This story archived at http://imagine.e-fic.com/viewstory.php?sid=506