The Other Side of Halloween by Lady FoxFire
Summary: We all know what happened that one Halloween night in Sunnydale but someplace else in the world something else happened at the exact same time.
Categories: Buffy/Angel Crossovers, Buffy/Angel Crossovers > SG1/SGA/SGU Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3935 Read: 52842 Published: 2011.12.19 Updated: 2011.12.21
Story Notes:
And to quote Monty Python's Flying Circus, “And now for something completely different…”
Chapter 1 by Lady FoxFire
“I’m just saying you need to get out of here. Go experience the real world,” Jack said as he juggled a couple of Daniel’s artifacts.

“I’ve experienced the real world,” Daniel replied as he grabbed his artifacts from midair. “And I would thank you not to juggle my artifacts.”

“They’re rocks, Daniel,” Jack replied dryly. “And being in your office 24/7, reading some boring dead language which was written by some boring dead men about some boring harvest of wheat… well it’s boring. You need to get out of here and have some fun. Come over to my place. We’ll watch a horror movie, order a pizza and have some fun. Come on Daniel, its Halloween. All the good horror movies are playing. Nightmare on Elm Street. Halloween. Friday the 13th.”

Daniel shook his head as he placed his artifacts back where they belonged. “Unfortunately I haven’t finished translating the writing SG-4 found in the ruins on P26-9772 and I really need to get it done.”

“It can wait until tomorrow, Daniel,” Jack picked up a different artifact. “Tonight is Halloween. The one night of the year where you get to stuff you face with candy while watching a horror movie marathon. Besides the writing probably says something like for a good time call Bambi or stay off the grass.”

Daniel shook his head as he once again grabbed the artifact out of Jack’s hands. “There are more important things in the world than candy and horror movies.”

“There’s fishing and hockey,” Jack gave him a cheeky grin.

Daniel rolled his eyes at he’s friend’s comment before sitting down at his desk. “Never the less I need to finish the translations,” he returning his attention to his work. “Why don’t you see if Teal’c will come? I’m sure he’ll be interested in watching horror movies…”

A sudden heavy thump interrupted the rest of what Daniel intended to say. Daniel’s head snapped up at the sound, his eyes immediately honed onto the space he had last seen his friend in.

“Jack?” Daniel looked around for Jack.

“Jack?” Daniel called once again as he slowly rose to his feet. “Jack!” he exclaimed when he saw what was on the floor beyond his desk.

Jack lay on his office floor, eyes open but staring up at nothing.

Daniel seemed to teleport himself from behind his desk to Jack’s side. “Jack, this better not be some prank to make me watch movies with you,” Daniel quickly started checking Jack over using some of the first aid skills he’s picked up over the years of being on SG-1.

“I need some help here!” Daniel shouted towards his open office door. “Someone help!”
This story archived at http://imagine.e-fic.com/viewstory.php?sid=536