Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Story Notes:
Dedicated to the evil council duo of Ginny and Kathie on Sylum and their wonderful Kill Lindsay fics.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: if you recognize the characters, I don't own them.

Mac looks down at the sprawled form of his latest CSI, wincing as he sees the tire marks running right over her chest. Her head is turned to one side and the look on her face is that of surprise.

“Looks like she never saw it coming.” Sheldon says, taking picture of the figure crumbled between the parked cars. “I'd have to say she died from crush injuries from being run over, but I don't see any skid marks and there aren't any cars visible in the security cameras..” he mumbles. “And look at this imprint on her lab coat, it looks like the front license plate of a NY city cab.”

“I told her to look both ways, but she never listened.” Stella mumbles.. “Where the hell is the car though? I know NY taxis are murder, but this is ridiculous.”

Meanwhile, four or five blocks from the crime lab, two laughing women pull the taxi they 'liberated' from the garage over, turning to look at the woman in the back seat.

“Why do you two keep killing me?” Susie asks her 'big sisters' with a pout and mock-glare. “Now you've got Josette doing it.”

“Because it's fun?” Ginny and Kathie say in unison from the front seat.