Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Story Notes:
Inspired by an episode of mythbusters where they say you can die from breathing helium.  And I quote 'I stop when my lips turn blue.' I immediately thought of Montana and Sara.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: if you recognize the characters, I don't own them.

“Okay tell me what happened this time?” Mac asks, looking at the rest of the lab crew.

“We were in the lab, Montana wanted to use the helium tanks for a test.” Danny says, not looking up from staring at the floor. “I told her to make sure to leave a window open, otherwise breathing too much of that stuff could kill you. She told me that was just an urban legend. I told her to just open a damn window, I didn’t want to have to explain to you how she got her damn fool ass killed.”

“And?” Mac asks patiently.

“I got called out on a crime scene. When I came back I found Montana collapsed on the floor. We tried to revive her, but it was too late. Dammit, I told her to just open a damn window but she wouldn’t listen. She did it anyway, and yup, she got her damn fool ass killed.”

“Not your fault Danny, you told her not to do it.” Stella says, “But you know Lindsay, she had to prove that she was right and everybody else was wrong, even if it killed her.”