Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup

Story Notes:
This story came about from a 50 rules for Hogwarts list posted to a Harry Potter list, an evil plot bunny (literally in Scott's case) who whispered in my ear, Scott at Hogwarts ticking off items on the list, and a plot bunny who's been trying to get me to write a Greta at Hogwarts story for a while now. Agios-Dynameostis, Agios Dynameos tis or Holy power in Greek/Ancient Greek.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own Austin Powers, Hercules:TLJ & Xena:WP, the Teen Titans/Doom Patrol (Garfield Logan, Steven Dayton, and Vernon Questor, though they're different than the comic book characters), or Harry Potter. I don't own the Scott Evil stories, the wonderful Scribe writes those, she just gave me permission to use Scott as a character. I do however own Greta.

“Dad,” Greta says, pinching the bridge of her nose as she fights off the headache that's screaming like one of her Great-Aunt Moira's pet banshees behind her eyes. Joxer, recognizing the look, passes her a vial of Apollo's pain medicine that she downs in one gulp, not even bothering to make a face at the awful taste.

“Because your Great-Aunt Hecate said so.” Ares says, for the fifth time that morning. “Everybody has had to take classes at her favorite magic school. Just humor her, it's only seven years.”

“Seven years I'm never going to get back.” Greta whines. “But why doesn't Gar have to go?”

“Because he hasn't come into his full powers yet, the way you have.” Hades says, closing his eyes as he prays for either patience or a jug of wine so he can get drunk. “He'll be going later, assuming you don't manage to destroy Hogwarts before you graduate.”

“Do I have to pretend I'm 'normal'?” Greta asks. Her dad, all three of them, nod in unison. “Fuck!!”

“They don't know you're a goddess, you're going to have to pretend to just be a normal student.” Joxer snorts. “Try to keep the mayhem down to a minimum, huh? A couple of the teachers know who you really are, but nobody else, not even the Headmaster.”

“Which teachers?”

“That, my dear daughter,” Joxer reaches over and taps Greta on the nose, “you are going to have to find out when you get there. Now, for the good news, you're not going alone. Your cousin Scott is going too, he's broken out magically.”

Greta blinks furiously before rolling on the floor, cackling.

Meanwhile, in Las Vegas.

“But Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I don't wannnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa gooooooooo.” Scott whines as Frau calmly walks around the room, plucking clothes from closets and dressers, folding them, and putting them in a suitcase while Number Two tries to console his lover.

“Scott, it's only going to be for seven years, and you're going to be home during the summer. Be a good boy and at least try it? For me????” Tooey whispers seductively in his lover's ear. “Your Uncle Joxer will be here in a couple of hours to take you and Greta shopping for supplies.”

“Greta?”

“Didn't we tell you?” Frau says in her best 'innocent' voice. “Your cousin Greta is going to be attending as well. Hopefully, you and she will be able to get in the same House.”

Scott stands there stunned for a second before he begins snickering, rubbing his hands together. “Oh boy, I think I just might enjoy this after all.” He says.

“That's my boy, you enjoy yourself while you're there.”

“Oh don't worry Ma, I will.” He says, making a promise to himself. “And I'm sure Greta will be more than happy to help.” he says softly..