Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 1]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Author's Chapter Notes:

I do not own any characters, TV shows, or channels mentioned in this story.

 Just a little drabble I wrote.


‘The day started ordinarily enough. I sit here typing, not writing as DiNozzo pointed out, on my typewriter. It’s not really free writing but it’s enough to hopefully get over my newest… obstacle so to speak. My neighbor in his infinite kindness has threatened to come over and destroy every record he finds if he hears jazz music once more in the next week. So the TV, for the first time in a while in on, channel 12 is what I picked.

Oh No. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. It’s us, NCIS I mean, and I’m not talking about my book “Deep Six” or it’s in-progress sequel.  There’s Tony, Ziva, Me, Gibbs, Abby, and Ducky.

I’ve been watching for a couple hours now.  They got us down pretty good. I’d like to believe I’m not that easy of a target for DiNozzo, but well. Tony, well he hasn’t really gotten over Jeanne as fast or well as they have him.  And Ziva’s problem with English is accurate enough but I don’t think that she has gotten that close to Tony for real. They definitely have Abby’s Caf-Pows and Ducky’s stories right.  Gibbs?  Well they have him just about perfect. Ouch, head slaps yeah those are real.

Since you can’t tell I’m mortified and probably blushing. While I did, and still do, see Kate as my hero the Trinity outfit went a bit far. And I never, EVER, imagined her as a dominatrix until now. I’m sorry Kate but I can’t get that image out of my head.  I’ll ask Gibb’s or Tony to head slap me a few times to see if that works.

Oh no, this is bad, if Tony or Ziva see this they’ll think it was me. ‘

The clacking of keys stop and are replace by hurried footsteps. A quite click and a dial tone are heard in the distance. “Hey Tony?  Yeah it’s McGee I just wanted to say that it is not my fault, I swear. What do I mean? Turn to channel 12. Bye Tony.” Hurried click. “Dear God they’re all going to kill me.” A slight whimper sounds before silence.

Chapter End Notes:
No flames please. But advice and comments are welcome.