Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 2]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don’t own SPN or BTVS, just borrowing for fun.

Spoilers: Season 4 of SPN up to Wishful Thinking, all of BtVS but not the comic ‘verse

Warnings: slight slash, humor(crack?)

Rating: PG-13

Word Count: 731

Pairing: slight Dawn/Bobby, implied Castiel/Dean

 


Sam and Dean knocked on the door of the room Bobby was staying in. They glanced around at the tacky motel in the latest small town to have supernatural issues.

“Just a second,” yelled a female voice.

The brothers looked at each other wondering if they had knocked on the wrong door. Before they could head back to the front office and ask for Bobby’s room again the door swung open.

Standing in the door was a hot young woman in her early twenties. She was wearing just a towel wrapped around her middle. Long dark brown hair was dripping water down her shoulders. Dean couldn’t help himself from following one of the drops on its downward path.

“You’re not the maid. Can I help you?” asked the amused woman.

“Sorry, Miss, I think we have the wrong room,” said Sam blushing slightly.

“Oh! You must be the boys Bobby was talking about. He’ll be back in a moment, he left to get something to feed my coffee addiction,” she flashed a smile while gripping the towel tighter as it was starting to slip, much to Dean’s disappointment.

“Wait? Bobby and you? Bobby Singer?” asked Dean mystified.

“Oh, yeah. Roar, he’s a tiger in the sack,” said the woman with a leer while licking her lips.

Both boys’ mouths dropped open in shock.

“DAWN SUMMERS! Are you trying to get your sister to tear me limb from limb?! Don’t even start rumors like that for fun. As nice as it could be for my reputation, I don’t think I could handle the fallout. Hello boys, you made good time,” said Bobby from behind the boys causing them to jump, they’d been so focused on the strange young thing in front them. “Dawn, go put some clothes on please. All three of us would like to stay fully intact males, which wouldn’t happen if your sister found out you were talking to us in just a towel. Come on in boys.”

Dawn just giggled taking the coffee from Bobby; she gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading into the bathroom.

“Who was that?” asked Sam shutting the door behind him.

“That was Dawn Summers. She is the Slayer’s little sister and a Watcher-In-Training for the Council,” said a new male voice.

“CASSIE!” squealed Dawn sticking her head out of the bathroom. “I’ll be out in just a second.”

“Cassie?” smirked Dean looking over at the now annoyed angel.

“Castiel you know Dawn?” asked Sam, hoping to not see his brother turned to dust in front of him.

“Yes, I got to know her sister, Buffy, the last time she was in heaven. I was also the one who suggested Dawn might want to do some extra training with Mr. Singer. Her family has saved the world many times without rewards and many sacrifices. They are all fierce warriors,” answered Castiel.

“Aww, we love you to, Angel Wings,” giggled Dawn coming out of the bathroom.

She was wearing a pair of hip hugging jeans and form fitting black tank top, her dark brown hair pulled back in a messy bun. She reached out and gave the angel a big hug.

“Thanks for the coffee run and letting me shower,” she gave Bobby a kiss on the cheek before hoping up to sit on a dresser while sipping her coffee. “I felt so grungy after the long drive. Didn’t help to find out that the motel was out of rooms. Anyway, Cassie, which one is your boy?” she asked with an evil grin.

“Dawn!” yelped the angel turning bright red.

Dean also blushed, though part of him was pleased that Castiel considered Dean to be his.

“That would be Dean,” laughed Sam. “I don’t think I’ve seen him blush that much in a very long time.”

“Shut-up Samantha!”

“Jerk”

“Bitch”

“Aww, you two are so cute! Bobby, why don’t you call me pet names?”

“Your sister is going to kill me,” Bobby just sighed.

“Oh relax Bobby, it’s not like she can say anything about the age difference. So does this mean you’ll actually go on a date with me instead of trying to ignore my flirting?” asked the young woman.

Castiel, Dean and Sam all turned to look at Bobby for his answer.

“Fine but I want you boys to remember to salt and burn me when her sister kills me.”