Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary: After Buffy's death, Dr. Rupert Giles finds his life taking an entirely unexpected path.
Rated: FRT
Categories: Buffy/Angel Crossovers Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, SF/Fantasy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 8671 Read: 121507
Published: 2008.06.19 Updated: 2009.01.21
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Notes: Okay, most of my Stargate knowledge comes from fandom rather than first hand experience of the show. I have seen episodes (and the movie), but in sort of a hit and miss way. I watched it when I got a chance (and when I had a tv), but haven't seen the entirety of any one season. So please just think of this as AU, it will make it easier for us all. This takes place roughly in Season 10 of SG-1, and after S5 in Buffy. This story will be written in limited third person for p.o.v. focusing on Giles, and I seriously doubt that Giles calls himself that in his own head. So for most of the story he will be referred to as Rupert. Also please note that I am American, and while I will do my best to channel my inner-Brit (with the aid of the web in finding the proper lexicon) it is likely that I will make mistakes. Feel free to point them out so that I may correct them. Thanks.

1. Chapter One by vMures [Reviews - 1] (1216 words)

2. Chapter Two by vMures [Reviews - 0] (1507 words)

3. Chapter Three by vMures [Reviews - 0] (1406 words)

4. Chapter Four by vMures [Reviews - 0] (1619 words)

5. Chapter Five by vMures [Reviews - 2] (1893 words)

6. Chapter 6 by vMures [Reviews - 0] (1030 words)