Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Story Notes:
Crossover with Wild Wild West. AU for both series.
Author's Chapter Notes:
For some reason, I'm writing this like Ezra is talking. I have no idea, that's just how the muse told it to me.

What Ah did on Mah Summer Vacation

What Ah did on Mah Summer Vacation

by Ezra P. Standish, Aged 7

Muthah has secured the services of another tutor for me, I'm afraid Fathah's experiments scared the last one off, and he has asked me to write a short essay so that he might get to know me bettah.  Why?  I misdoubt he will last any longah than my other tutor.

What did I do this summer?  Mothah had returned home after a less than successful scam.  I would have been with her, but I had succumbed to a malady of  unbearable agony.  I had contracted the chicken pox.

Fathah covered me with some odorous salve to keep me from scratching, when this did not work he wrapped my hands in cotton to keep from scatching. That did not work eithah, I was determined.  I had an itch, and I was going to scratch it.

Oh deah, Fathah just blew up the laboratory again.

Ezra looks up as his tutor jumps to his feet.

'Relax, Mr. Gordon, Fathah does this all the time.  Voltaire?'  The mute giant pokes his head into the room.

'Is fathah all right?'

Voltaire nods.

'Would you like to read my essay now?'