Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup

Author's Chapter Notes:
I would like to thank DennSadia for his help with this

Family

By Danu40k

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I would like to thank my new Beta DennSedi for the help with my story

&&&&&

Xander watched as his sister fell from the scaffolding before he could get up there, and cried out in pain.

The monks had made her from him, she was of his blood and even if she hadn’t been, he would have loved her.

His memories of her showed how he had protected her in the past, both from their parents and from the demons and now he watched as she lay there where she had fallen.

He hadn’t been good enough to save her this time and he yelled out his pain, attacking the demons around him to get even.

Anya had already fallen to a back stabber and now Dawn.

His focus became narrow as he reached out and snapped the neck of another demon trying to get to him and soon there were no more around him so he sought out more, only stopping when Spike knocked him out with a dart.

Xander awoke with a start. It had been awhile since he had that particular dream and he knew he wouldn’t get anymore sleep.

He was surprised that the dream wasn’t about Graduation since they were seeing so much of the newest demon wannabe and figured that his subconscious was working on trying to find a way to stop him.

z88;

He got up and went in to take a shower before heading down to do his exercises and swimming. Maybe a little workout with the bag would be in order to get some of the anger in his system out.

&&&&&

Xander was alone for breakfast since he had gotten up so early and was waiting for the paper to be delivered when Tuck showed up with both the paper and a letter from Harry.

 

Dear Xander;

I have been having the weird dreams again; this time about being a wolf and hunting down a stag. I even woke up with blood in my mouth this time.

Fortunately I had bitten my tongue while I was asleep so that was one worry gone.

I think you are right in that I am dreaming about my time in Lavondyss and am worried that this dream was real and that I did turn into a wolf or something.

At least that is my hope anyway. I can handle using teeth and claws when hunting a deer, but to do so as a human and doing that?

I think I at least have a small idea now of what you went through and it scares me.

Could I be that…that…Primal?

You know of my other dreams where I am grown up and fighting with a sword; that one I can handle better because at least I am not tearing things with tooth and claw, even if it is just as bloody.

Mr. Montgomery has been teaching us swordsmanship and I am picking that up fast. He thinks that basically I am just going over things that I already know and am just training my body to do so again.

 

The Ravenclaws are acting up again, thankfully it is just our year that has been doing it and the older years in Ravenclaw (as you say)are getting ticked at our year for this since they keep getting caught doing things like trying to sabotage our work in class.

Flitwick is getting real tired of them I can tell you, and they have had to do detention after detention just from him alone.

Mr. Montgomery has also given detentions and is seeking to drop them from his classes.

McGonagall is seriously thinking about it from what we have heard which is good because I am getting sick and tired of Politics and Law with them in the class.

He wanted us to do another debate but has had to delay that because the Ravenclaws don’t want to cooperate with us for it, and want it to be Ravenclaw against us. This would be ten against five.

I know that Susan has complained to her aunt about it and there for awhile things had calmed down, but it didn’t take long for things to heat up again, only this time they are trying to keep Susan out of it to keep her aunt out of it.

Lisa Turpin is a friend of Susan’s and is trying to stay out of it as much as she can now that Susan has had a talk with her. She is trying to help from within, but it isn’t working to well.

Terry Boot is all for the whole thing and is one of the major instigators along with Cornfoot. The two of them push everyone else’s buttons until they react then sit back and watch the show.

Susan had to have a long talk with Ron about his temper because of this.

It was bad around Malfoy, but it is getting worse with those two in the lead. And if it wasn’t for Susan and Hermione, Ron and Ginny would have seriously blown up by now. As it is, things are coming to a head soon, I can feel it.

Hufflepuff’s match against Ravenclaw is coming soon and we are rooting for Hufflepuff this time around because of all of the problems.

Hope to see you there;

Harry

z88;End Chapter 18