Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Family

By Danu40k

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I would like to thank my new Beta DennSedi for the help with my story

&&&&&

 

Harry entered the clearing around the Hearth Stone

The clearing was circular and in the center of the circle was a circle with several runes and other symbols inside of it. Harry recognized many of them from his ritual readings.

The center of the circle was alight with white light from the sun on the Hearth Stone.

Harry disrobed and then sat down in the center of the light on top of the Stone.

He began the chants he needed at the strike of noon.

Soon things began to happen; the torches all lit as one around the circle.

Each candle was made of something different, and each was placed in a stand located at strategic places around the circle.

As his chants continued, the lines of the circle began to light up, each line in a different color.

Soon the whole clearing was alight with color.

At that point, a light in the exact center surrounded Harry.

The light reached up and was met by light coming from the sun.

The lights began to build as the chanting continued.

Harry could literally feel the land reaching out to him, from one end to the other and even Darkwood Forest came at his command.

He could feel every ward past and present.

And it wasn’t long until he could feel the ghosts as well, even those who haunted Lavondyss were summoned to take their part in the ceremony.

Soon the power was such that Harry was raised from the Stone.

Hanging in midair in the exact middle of the clearing, arms spread out as he continued to chant.

Lost in the essence that is Lavondyss.

Soon he disappeared and only light and colors could be seen in the clearing.

There was no Harry, there was no Lavondyss, there was only light.

&&&&&

 

Sirius and the rest of the adults were stationed outside the land’s wards to protect Harry since he would be very vulnerable at this time and were shocked when everything lit up and the center were Harry was became as bright as the sun only to dim after a few minutes, then everything seemed to slow down and you could see the animals and sentient beings such as Centaurs and Unicorns as well as Ghostly Warriors coming from the woods that surrounded them. All bowing to the center and them disappearing back to where they had come from.

No one had ever heard or read such a thing happening when the wards were laid down and as one, they decided to keep it to themselves and only discuss it with those who had been there.

&&&&&

 

Soon Harry came out looking fresh and tanned. A halo effect surrounded him for a moment, then disappeared as they watched him come forward.

He turned to Xander; “We are going to have to change the plans a bit, the land wants the Hearth Stone to be on a garden this time.” he said calmly.

 

Xander nodded that he understood and then followed Harry to where the garden now stood.

It had flowers of all kinds blooming everywhere and trees surrounding the Hearth Stone.

You could feel the wards around the place grabbing hold of you and testing you to make sure you were allowed before releasing you.

They heard a cry from the woods and watched as Ambrosias Emrys walked towards them out of the woods.

Xander and Harry walked to him and bowed their heads to their Master and teacher before leading him back to the garden where he seated himself against one of the trees.

Master Emrys looked at Harry and then touched his forehead with a finger. “I see you took Ir’nhan’s blessed cup of water my boy. Good, use the innocence that you have returned to yourself to better yourself against the enemy. I shall endeavor to bring back the knowledge you have blocked away from yourself, and endeavor to do so in a way that will allow you to keep as much of your innocence as possible.”

Harry bowed his head and then nodded while Xander just looked on.

Master Emrys looked over to Xander; “Ah Huntsman, it is good to see you again. I see you have found yourself finally.”

Xander grinned and nodded.

“Good. Have you decided if you are to drop your father’s name and take on you the title you have earned?”

Xander nodded again; “I have thought long and hard since returning from the woods and have decided to keep my surname so that I might bring pride back to the Harris line.” Xander answered.

Master Emrys nodded his head and grinned; “Good, you truly have grown up. Now I do believe we have earned our selves some lunch.” So saying he moved his arm and the staff at the end of his hand around, bringing food to them, while they ate in the warded garden.

&&&&&

 

z88;

Come nightfall, they found that Master Emrys was tied to the forest to well and could not leave the area, however he told them that he would be there when they called upon him and headed back to the woods and his hut.

&&&&&

Harry was bouncing around everywhere and could not rest. He was too full of the energy that was his Lands.

Finally Xander took him out to the center of the Potter Lands and sat him down.

“I want you to sink down into yourself for a bit and find the link you share with these lands as well.” Xander told him.

It took over an hour for Harry to calm himself down enough to try and when he did you could tell since the area around him lit up.

“Good, now I want you to place all of that excess energy into the wards here. Not ALL of your energy, just the excess.”

This took a moment, but you could feel the wards snap into place and then go back to where they were only stronger.

“Good, now wake up a bit and tell me what you see around you.”

Harry opened his eyes and they seemed to glow for a moment before going back to their lively green color. “I see the wards around us;” He said in awe.

“Good are there any wholes in them?” Asked Xander.

Harry thought for a moment; “Well not wholes exactly, but weaknesses in them.”

Xander watched him for a moment as he looked around. “I want you to smooth the wards out to cover those without weakening the others. Do you think you can do that?”

Harry nodded and moved his arm, much like master Emrys had earlier and then fall back onto his back sound asleep and snoring.

End Chapter 20