Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


FamilyBy Danu40k                

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.                

 I would like to thank my Beta DennSedi for the help with my story 

~ooOoo~

Harry was bouncing around Xander shouting “We WON! WE WON! Over and over again, with the twins adding their own voices and dances to the mix.               

 Gryffindor had been so set up for the match that Ravenclaw never stood a chance.               

A fact that a few of them were grumbling about getting even, with most of those being in Harry’s year, seems like they still hadn’t learned their lesson.                

Xander had already set up the party in Gryffindor for the house and team that included an ice cream cake as well as a regular cake.  Most of the purebloods had never had ice cream cake so it went over real well.                

Harry spent the whole night bouncing from one end of the room to the other while Xander just sat back and grinned.               

Finally it was time for Xander to leave and he said goodbye to the group and hugged Harry, and grabbed Sirius on his way out. (He had been talking quietly to the twins so all was NOT well for someone when they pranked them, probably the Ravenclaw third years)                

 On their way out, Professor Flitwick came up to them with a favor; “I know better, but my house is grumbling over the fact that you won and are saying that it was because of the new brooms.  Is it possible to get new brooms for the other houses as well?  I know Professor Sprout would like to know as well, since it truly WAS the brooms that beat her house.”                

Xander thought for a moment and then nodded his head. “Your right, it is unfair of the other teams to have to play against a better equipped team, so yeah I can see my way to getting new team brooms this summer for the teams.  They WILL be from the American company however, unless you can talk to an English maker and get the brooms for the cost it is going to cost me, or lower.”Flitwick nodded his head grinning and left them into McGonagall’s hands as she led them out of the school and towards Hogsmead where they could port-key out. 

~ooOoo~ 

Sirius;         

 Thanks for the Slinkies and the other toys you brought with you. Peeves LOVES the new Super Soaker you got him and is whole heartedly agreeing to leave the Gryffindors alone and getting Filch and the third year Ravenclaws for us instead.      

We found out from the House-Elves that Lady Hogwarts herself LOVES the Slinkies and is often seen playing with the left over ones that Filch takes away from us and having the elves bring them up to the top of the towers and then start them down the stairs where she constantly moves the staircases to keep them going all the way to the dungeons and then the house elves bring them back up to start all over again.      

 It is fun watching Filch try to stop it and getting nowhere.       

We also want to thank you for the Star Wars Lego Sets you gave us to play with and tell Xander that we enjoy the D&D gaming books he gave us for Christmas and the additional books he gave us the last time you were here.We have been gaming Xander’s way and using HIS Monster and Demon Manuals to teach DADA and stuff to the younger years.      

Harry and Ron make fantastic Paladins for the games.       

You said something about learning computers this summer so we have to ask…What is a computer?       

Thanks again for the toys             

Fred and George 

~ooOoo~

 Fred and George:         

A computer is a machine sort of like a greater version of the typewriters you have now only MUCH, MUCH better.         

You can type on it and it will remember what you typed so you can reprint it with the printer that is hooked up to it and you can play games on it as well.         

Since you liked the stuff we gave you, here are some more toys for you to play with.         

Play Doh is fun and messy so be careful with them.         

 I know you have yoyos but I sent some anyway and charmed them to light up when you use them.         

Silly Putty is fun as well and you can put it on comics and it takes a copy of it onto itself and you can see it when you lift the silly putty off.         

I put a hacky sack in there as well so have Dean teach you how to use it, I talked to him when I was there for the game so I know he knows how to play.         

The Nerf darts are harmless but fun and is assured of getting taken away by Filch.         

Sirius added some charmed remote control race cars for you to show Hogwarts and the elves. If she liked the Slinkies, she will enjoy them as well I think.         

 For outside fun, I also placed some charmed remote controlled airplanes for you to play with.         

 Have Dean or one of the other Muggle-Born students show you how to play with those.          Sirius says that the skateboard I am sending you is on the banned list so be careful when you use it.         

Sirius and Remus and I are working on charming the skateboards to fly instead of relying on the skates so that will be fun to play with         

I can’t wait for that since I used to ride skateboards all the time         

And while skates are banned I am told that inline skates aren’t so have fun learning how to use them.          

I think that is enough for now and will see you in a few weeks to see how you did.         

 Remember do well on your tests and Sirius has promised to send you to Quidditch Camp with Harry and Ron this year.          

Xander 

End Chapter Twenty-One