Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +



I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ANYTHING DEALING WITH THE SUPERNATURAL SERIES! I'M JUST BORROWING THE GUYS TO THROW A BUNNY AT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This thing hit me a couple nights ago and wont go away. The worst thing is that I absolutly suck at writing!

 

Before the Great Heavenly War between those loyal to the Creator and the followers of Lucifer, a group angelics led by of 13 of the Highest (Aurora, Amara, Maya, Evangeline, Candence, Arelle, Isabel, Layla, Rowen, Ratri, Zayra, Dayana, and Nikita) approached the Creator with a request: To be able to better protect the Human Race from the the Hosts of Hell by forevermore living among them. He granted their request by remaking them into Half-Angelic, Half-Human beings called Nephilims. These new beings retained many of their angelic gifts and were granted new ones (i.e. able to call their wings into the physical plain, the original nephilims being truely immortal, any children or decendents gaining a longer than normal life {depending on whether they awaken their heritage or not}, swords or other bladed weapons of power, etc.)

The Creator made an Eternal Decree before She sent the Nephilim to Earth: Any child born of a Nephilim, or their decendents, would be born a sleeping Nephilim. Their angelic blood would only awaken should they be needed to aid their ancestors. In return, these children were to be protected by their angelic cousins. Nor could they be used as vessels by any of the Heavenly Hosts.

After it became known that the Fallen were breeding with human women and theses women were birthing Nephilim, the Creator altered the original Nephilim and all of their decendents in order to separate out the two groups. The alteration made it so that they no longer had the solid Heavenly White wings of their cousins. Instead each and everyone had differenciating colors depending on their auras. The Fallen Decendents, in turn, would only ever have smokey grey wings.

Skip forward to the lives of Johnothan Winchester and his Wife Mary (also known as Evangeline). How will the fact that Mary was one of the original nephilim affect the series? What about the fact that she was unable to teach her sons of their heritage? How will Castiel and the other angels react? What about the demons?

 

 

Notes:

  • Each of the original 13 Highest are Immortal: their mortal bodies can be destroyed but, depending on the damage, they will heal from it. This is partially a punishment. You can expand on that however.
  • WING COLORS CANNOT BE REPEATED!
  • The only wing colors/designs that are required are Aurora's (one black with red-tinted silver edges, one white with red-tinted gold edges) and Evangeline's (Rosy gold). Aurora leads the Nephilims and Dean had seen Mary's at one point (you pick when) before Azazal came.
  • No angelic or demonic can use a nephilim as a permanet host. Their bodies will view the invading being as a paresite and attempt to distroy it.

 

You get to choose WHEN everyone finds out about the boys unique heritage. All I want is for someone to take this bunny and give him a good home. lol.