Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine

Chapter 11

Dean followed Bobby into the yard with Sam in his arms, smiling when Sam gasped in joy. Dean blinked at looked at the black car, something about it tugging at him.

“Kept her.” Sam whispered and Bobby nodded.

“Of course I did, kind of hoped when you woke up……” Bobby told them and Dean frowned, shifting Sam so he could reach out to touch the sun warmed metal.

“Home.” Dean whispered and then blinked in shock at what he’d said. Sam smiled and kissed him.

“Home.” He agreed. Sam wriggled and Dean lowered him so Sam grabbed the door handle pulling the door open and then Sam pulled himself into the back seat, grinning at Dean and holding out his hand.

“Call if you need me boys.” Bobby said and then made his way back to the house. Sam reached for Dean again and the demon crawled into the back, Sam tugging him into laying on top of him.

“Remember?” Sam asked and Dean chewed his lip.

“Sort of, more feelings than anything.” Dean told him and Sam kissed him.

“Feelings good, can make memories.” Sam told him and Dean nodded. Sam kissed him again and Dean fully relaxed on top of him, staring into Sam’s eyes as his little brother gently touched his hips since that was where Sam had put his hands before. Dean nodded, breathing deeply and Sam slowly let his hands move up under Dean’s shirt.

“Talk please.” Dean pleaded, needing Sam’s voice to help ground him.

“Here Dean, safe. Love you. Never hurt.” Sam told him, keeping their eyes locked as he gently touched Dean’s body. Dean stared at him the whole time, forcing himself to focus on Sam’s voice and gentle touch, gradually melting into him and Sam smiled. Dean kissed him, moving his hands under Sam’s shirt in return. The memories of hell had receded, forced back by Sam’s voice and gentle touching.
“Car sex?” Sam asked and Dean laughed, moving to kiss and nip at Sam’s throat.

“My car.” He said and then blinked but Sam nodded.

“Your baby.” Sam assured him.

`````````````````````````````````````````````
Dean helped Sam with his exercises, trying not to flinch every time Sam winced as muscles complained.

“Sorry.” Dean whispered and Sam smiled at him.

“Know not meaning, have to…..get better.” Sam told him and Dean nodded. They finished up and then Dean helped Sam into the hot tub Bobby had managed to get, soaking in the hot water with jets really helped relax his muscles after a session. Sam pouted so Dean stripped off and joined him, cuddling together.

“Does it bother you?” Dean asked and Sam looked at him.
“This body?” Dean whispered and Sam kissed him.

“Love this.” Sam pointed to Dean’s heart and mind.
“Just package, you still you.” Sam assured him and Dean nodded. It was something he wondered about now and then, wether Sam liked the body or him, now he knew it was him. Sam kissed him, gently rubbing his back.
“Love Dean.” Sam whispered and Dean smiled at him.

“Love Sammy.” Dean responded.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
“Anything?” Dean asked and Bobby sighed.

“There’s nothing, no one’s heard a thing either. Looks like they’ve gone to ground.”

“They have to know we’re here by now so why just stop? They can’t have just given up.” Dean argued and Bobby nodded. Dean bolted upstairs as Sam screamed, Bobby lagging behind. Dean checked the room but it was empty.
“Sam? Sammy answer me.” Dean called as he gently pinned Sam’s arms.
“Come on Sammy, wake up kiddo.” Dean called and panicked hazel eyes snapped open, Sam gasping for air. Sam cowered back and Dean felt a flash of pain but then Sam blinked as if only just seeing him and lunged into him, clinging to Dean. Sam sobbed and Dean lifted him into his lap, cradling him close.
“Shh, it’s okay, you’re safe, I’ve got you.” Dean murmured as he rocked him. Bobby stopped in the doorway and then left, letting Dean handle it.
“Nightmare?” Dean asked as Sam calmed. Sam hadn’t had a bad one since they’d gotten to Bobby’s, Dean had been hoping Sam wouldn’t have anymore.

Sam shook his head, staring up at Dean, still scared. He couldn’t lose Dean, not again, it’d kill him. Sam lunged up, kissing Dean desperately and Dean let him, rubbing his back before he pulled away.

“Hey, what’s going on Sam?” Dean whispered and Sam buried his face in Dean’s chest, inhaling the familiar scent. It was weird, he smelt almost exactly like he remembered Dean smelling, except for the underlying smell of sulphur that always came with demons.
“Come on Sammy, tell me what’s wrong.” Dean pleaded, nuzzling at him.

“She…gonna kill y..you.” Sam whimpered and Dean tightened his grip.

“It was just a dream Sammy.” Dean promised but Sam shook his head, clinging to Dean.

“Her….L..Lilith! Like yellow….talk…dream.” Sam choked out and Dean frowned. Yellow…..the demon that had been after Sam? Dean tried to remember.

“You saying that demon was able to talk in your dreams and Lilith just did the same?” Dean asked and Sam nodded.

“Coming.” Sam whispered and Dean closed his eyes.

“She’s coming here?” Dean asked and Sam nodded.
“Do you know when?” He asked and Sam shook his head, looking scared.
“Hey, it’s okay, we’re gonna be okay.” Dean promised softly. He gently lifted Sam and carried him downstairs.
“Bobby! They’re coming.” Dean yelled and the hunter appeared.

“What?”

“Lilith decided taunting Sam would be fun, she’s on the way.” Dean answered and Bobby nodded, going to gather weapons. Dean looked at Bobby and then Sam and the older hunter nodded.

“Got a demon proof room in the basement.” He offered and Dean nodded, heading for the basement stairs.

“No!”

“Sammy, got to keep you safe.” Dean told him and Sam shook his head.

“Safe you. Not alone.” Sam argued. Dean sighed and kissed him softly.

“Sam please, I need to know you’re safe.” Dean whispered and then he was moving, covering Sam with his body as the door slammed inwards. Dean snarled, eyes black as he saw the demon waltz in like she owned the place. He wanted to cower away from her as he felt her power but he wouldn’t, he’d done that enough in hell!

“Hello boys!”

TBC…