Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 13

Dean relaxed back against the wall of the shower, eyes closing in pleasure as Sam’s hands wandered over his body, warm water raining down over them both. Part of him was nervous but he trusted Sam and he’d meant it, if he was bitten they’d deal with it. He opened his eyes to find Sam staring at him with cat eyes and he smiled, tugging him into a gentle kiss. Sam purred and rubbed against him like a giant cat making him chuckle and wrap his arms around Sam. Sam smiled and leant against him, still purring. “Such a giant kitty.” Dean murmured teasingly. Sam just licked him, making Dean jump slightly at the ticklish sensation. “You with me Sammy?” He asked softly and Sam blinked but nodded, still rubbing against Dean and Dean leant back against the wall again, pulling Sam as close as possible.

``````````````````````````````
Bobby watched as Dean bolted across the yard, Sam hot on his heels. He chuckled when Sam leapt, knocking Dean down and pinning him with his paws, tail lashing happily. He laughed when Sam began licking Dean, hearing Dean objecting to the rough bath. He felt someone move up beside him and looked over at John who was watching them in fear. “Sam won’t hurt him, they’re playing.” Bobby told him and John gripped the rail tightly. John jumped when Dean yelped but then Dean was up and running, laughing as Sam crouched down to pounce him.

Dean ran through the wrecks, senses straining to detect Sam as the jaguar hunted him. It was great training for both of them but Dean knew he was gonna be sore the next day. So far Sam was definitely winning their little game. No matter what he did Sam kept finding him. Dean groaned as once again he was pinned to the ground on his stomach. “Give!” he called but Sam didn’t get off, nuzzling him, rough tongue bathing his cheek. “Sammy you’re heavy.” Dean complained and then he felt the lightening in weight, ending up with a naked mate on his back. Dean flipped over and stared up at Sam with a grin. Sam grinned back and lay down over him, cuddling in. Dean wrapped an arm around his waist, used to Sam not caring about being naked. Sam nuzzled at him and Dean copied the action.

“You’re slow.” Sam teased and Dean tickled him in retaliation, making Sam shriek in laughter. John watched from a wreck as the two rolled around, tickling each other. He’d never seen his son so happy and carefree, not since Mary had died.

“Mere mortal here catboy.” Dean teased back and Sam snarled playfully, pinning Dean again. Dean arched up to kiss him and Sam melted against him, purring happily. John slipped away, not wanting to see more, lost in thought.

```````````````````````````````
Sam put his bag in the Impala and then stared at the house, unsure. “You’re welcome back Sam, always.” Bobby told his son, seeing the look and Sam flushed in embarrassment. Bobby opened his arms to his son and Sam stepped into his embrace. “I’ll miss yo son. Take care of yourself and that idjit mate of yours.” He whispered and Sam laughed, hugging him tightly.

“I will Dad. You be safe too.”

Dean joined them and was surprised when Bobby hugged him as well. “I’ll miss you old man. Try not to shoot Dad.”

“Can’t promise but I’ll try. Drive safe.” Bobby watched as the Impala drove away.

TBC…
Filler chapter.