Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup

Author's Chapter Notes:
Xander has to explain why he's almost, but not quite banished from Japan.

Title: Vacation Tales
Fandom: Buffy: the Vampire Slayer
Author: Danyella Skyler Silverfire
Website: Livejournal, Insanejournal, or Fanfiction.Net
Rating: G
Genre(s): Humor
Pairing(s): None
Summary: Xander has to explain why he's almost, but not quite banished from Japan.
Series: Unnamed Horrors
Warnings: Hmm... some humor that only anime fans would get.
Disclaimer: Checks reality meter (It's remarkably Magic Eight Ball shaped). {{shake}}{{shake}} Do I own Buffy? Nope still the right reality. Go eat a tuna sandwich instead. {{stares}} Damn.
Author's Note: I seriously have the weirdest plotbunnies attack me.
Word Count: 352 Vacation Tales

Giles sighed in dismay as he cleaned his glasses, "Oh Good God! Xander! You took Bob with you?!"

"He needed a vacation too! Being an Unnamed Horror is hard work you know!" Xander explained indignantly.

Giles gave Xander a horrified look, "How would you know that Xander?"

Xander looked away nervously. "I did a little interning thingy with Jesus..." Xander paused and then pronounced it the correct, Spanish way - Hey-Suess. "Anyway it's not my fault that idiot opened Bob's travel box."

Giles pounced that new tidbit of information like a lion a lame zebra. "Travel box? Bob has a travel box?"

"Yeah, here." Xander held up a carved 2'x1'x1' jewelry-box-like-box. "His travel box. Its how he gets around in this world with out the whole coming here and traveling around. Which would be of the bad."

"He travels in a jewelry box? How does he fit?" he asked in confusion.

"That's like asking how he fits in my closet. He just does." Xander explained, waving off the question as unimportant.

Giles nodded and went back to the original subject - reclaiming in disgusted, indignant tone. "And now you're banished from Japan! You got banished from a country, Xander! Because of whatever you two did on vacation!"

Xander felt the need to defend himself there. "I wasn't banished. They just want me to give them a heads up if I go back there."

Giles gave a pained sigh. "That's not the point Xander."

"That is the point. I'm not Buffy. I can at least go back to Japan if I want, unlike little miss "I can't go back to Greece even if the world's ending.""

Giles paused. "True enough." *sigh* "Is there anything the Council should really know about what happened?"

Xander thought for a moment. "Well..."

Giles shivered at the feeling of impending doom. "Yes?"

"If anyone with cat ears shows up looking for me, just tell them you never met me. 'Cause they'll be from the cult."

"Oh Good God! Xander!" And they were right back where they started. With the reason that Giles' vacations were always right after Xander's.