Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


“Wonder how long it will take for the news to get back to Stark that you have visitors?” Jack says, walking across the street in the direction of the Sheriff office with his deputy.

“I saw Fargo scurrying off when I hit Buck, he's probably already waiting for us.” Jo snorts.

“Told you.” she says as Jack opens the door to find Allison Blake and Nathan Stark waiting for them in the office.

“You hit a ATF Agent?” Stark says as they enter the building.

“No, I hit my pain in the ass brother, who just happens to be an ATF agent.”

“You have family?” Stark asks, starting to pace.

“No, I was built at the Smith and Wesson factory.” Jo snorts, sitting behind her desk. “Of course I have family, though in Buck's case there's times I would love to deny it.”

“Why did you hit him?”

“Because he was about to say my full name.” She hold up a hand. “I HATE” she snarls, “my full name. Buck knows that, he does it to piss me off. So I hit him before he could say it.”

“Deputy Lupo, he's a ATF agent. I'm sure that his superiors would be upset if you hurt him.” Stark moans, throwing up his hands as he starts pacing the room again. Jo smiles as she picks up the phone, dialing a long distance number.

“Larabee.” a voice says.

“Larabee, this is Jo Lupo.” She says, putting the phone on speaker. A click can be heard letting them know whoever is on the other end did the same thing.

“I take it Buck's arrived?” Chris says, raising an eyebrow. The others stop what they were doing in the Team Seven office, Ezra smirking as he pulls out the notebook he'd written the bets down on.

“Yeah, you don't mind that I already hit him, right?”

A snort can be heard over the phone, followed by the sounds of male laughter and a 'Gentlemen, I believe the pot belongs to me'. “Not at all.”

“Mr. Larabee?” Nathan asks, pausing by the phone.

“Yes, who am I speaking with?” Chris says, raising an eyebrow.

“Nathan Stark, Deputy Lupo works for me, more or less.”

“A lot more less than more.” Jo growls.

“You really don't mind that your agent has been struck by Deputy Lupo.”

“Buck's a big boy.” Chris says with a smirk. 'Damn pencil pusher, has to be' he thinks. “If he wants to piss off his sisters, he can take the lumps. So where are Buck are the others?”

“Getting something to eat at the Cafe Diem.” Jo says. “Want him to call you when he gets done eating?”

“No, Buck's supposed to be on vacation for the next two weeks.” Chris says.

“He pissed off the wrong person and got told to 'get out of here' until the boss cools down?” Jo smirks.

“Something like that.” Chris sighs. “I'm surprised they arrived so early, they only left Denver yesterday morning.”

“That's because Buck drives like a maniac.” a female voice says from the doorway as Greta comes into the room, dropping onto the chair by Jo's desk with a sigh.

“Coming from you that might say something.” Chris says with a smirk.

Greta snorts. “Coming from me that does say something. Buck only stopped for gas. I put my foot down around midnight and made us get some food and hotel rooms so we could sleep.” Greta looks over at Jo. “Your friend at the cafe is bringing us some food so we don't scare the natives any more than we already have. Can I use your bathroom to freshen up?” Jo points the way as Jack gets a call.