Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup

Author's Chapter Notes:
very short I'm afraid but it'll get longer at some point. As always your friendly, helpful input is adored :)

Harry sat on a bench in the park, he could be undisturbed since a thunderstorm was raging and no one else would be out. He was sitting under an overhang but was still soaked. Then a man appeared in front of him, smiled and threw a lightningbolt straight at him. Harry tried to dodge but the bolt hit him straight in the head at exactly the same spot as his scar. There was a burning and painful feeling for a moment before he felt better, lighter than he had in years.

"Hello Harry, I'm Xander the God of Oracles, and you just became the God of Thunder. Get dry and better dressed."

Harry blinked before automatically getting dry and finding himself wearing a rather gaudy gold toga. "Huh, well, this is different."

"You can change that toga into whatever you want, your power is just used to it's wielder wanting to wear a toga. Also when the big bad comes for you, you beeing a God is the power he knows not. And if you feel like it you can come with me to Olympus and visit your Godfather. He's the God of Fear and false imprisonment. Oh and you'll need to pick a high priest."

"I have a Godfather?"

"Yes and he really wants to see you. Come on."

When Xander noticed how the Thunder God Harry impacted the available choices he realized this was going to be even more complicated than he thought. But regardless of that the Godess of knowledge and heroic acts was too young to take up her Godhood yet. She would have to wait.

Seeing his choice had also impacted mischief, espionage and homemaking he resolved to be more careful of who he picked. Sirius Black may be God of fear, but that choice had impacted no less than five other Godhoods and he didn't know where it would stop yet.