Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup

Author's Chapter Notes:
bits and pieces that insisted on being written but isn't fitted into the main storyline yet.

Dexter calmly slipped the knife in between Lila's ribs and into her heart, killing her instantly. After she died he removed the tiny spark of life from her womb, his child, a tiny spark only alive by it's demigod status. He smiled at it, a minor fire deity, how typical of Lila, to birth the God of pyromaniac fires.


Xander looked up when he felt Halfrek reach for him through one of his seers. He knew she posed no threat to him anymore and so decided to see what she wanted.

"What is it Hallie?" he asked.

"My lord Xander," she began respectfully. "I know you're picking the new Gods."

"Yes, so?"

"I want to be the Godess of children, of raising and having them. That way I can make my current job obsolete."

"Nice plan. I'll think about it."


Willow, Willow got a raw deal. We needed a strong witch on the hellmouth. There were tons of essential spells that needed to be cast, and Willow stepped up to the plate and pulled it off, time and time again. But what everyone conveniently forgot was that Willow was a young girl when all this started, she was nowhere near mature enough for all that responsibility, not to mention the degrading effects of excessive amounts of magic on a developing mind. So Willow is damaged and needs help but no one really wants to acknowledge this since that means having no strong witch on the hellmouth. Much easier then to just yell at her for messing up.

Dexter stood proudly in front of the cameras, calmly explaining who and what he was. As a representative of justice and law he had found himself unable to lie in court.

"I am Nemesis, the punishing justice. I am a divine force and I only punish the guilty.