Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 3]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own any characters, TV shows, or channels mentioned in this story.


Tim McGee sits at his desk praying that the Tylenol would kick in soon. While his eyes are closed four people walk towards his desk. Tony lets out a small cough to get his attention while glaring at him.

“Oh hi guys I have this horrible head ache and…” he trails off seeing the looks on their faces, “I swear I didn’t do it guys.”

“Sure you didn’t do that McGiggle, it’s not like you ever oh say,” Tony starts saying.

“Wrote about us or anything, Oh wait what about Deep Six?” finishes Ziva.

“I’ve told you guys a dozen times I wasn’t writing about you. And besides I learned from that mistake okay” Tim tries to defend himself.

“Yeah it just took a sequel huh? Timmy?” asks Abby.

“Now, now you three I does appear that our dear Timothy is telling the truth” Ducky tells the others.

“But how did they know all about us?” Ziva asks.

The elevator dings, the opening doors reveal Gibbs carrying his usual coffee. He walks to his desk and stops turning around to stare at the five. “What is going on?”

“Um boss, you see there this show that-“Tony tries to explain.

“I know DiNozzo,” Gibbs interrupts him.

“Oh you do? How I mean…” Tony asks.

“I have a TV DiNozzo,” Gibbs states, “or did you forget that?”

“No boss,” Tony replies.

“You’ve know and you haven’t said anything about it?” questions Ziva.

“Not my problem if you can’t notice a TV show about us,” replies Gibbs.

“Well, what do you thinks of it Gibbs?” asks Abby.

“They picked a good actor to play me,” he replies as he reaches for the now ringing phone, “Gibbs. On our way.”

“Pack up we got a dead body in Quantico,” Gibbs says getting up to head towards the elevator.

Passing by Ziva, Gibbs lifts a hand and head slaps her.

“Ow!” yelps Ziva, “What was that for?”

“What did I say about mentioning that book again?” Gibbs asks over his shoulder.

Tony, Tim and Ziva gather their stuff all the while Tony grins at Ziva receiving a glare in return. The three hurry and get into the elevator just before it closes. Leaving Abby and Ducky to smile and return to their own areas.

Chapter End Notes:
No flames please. But advice and comments are welcome.