Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 1]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Story Notes:

This scene has been bugging me for a few weeks now, I had to write it to get it out of my head.


Steven leans against the wall, shaking his head as he watches this universe's version of his beloved daughter flit around the room.

"Stefan, what's the matter?" Apollo, this world's version, asks his 'son' who's been dead for thousands of years.

"It's strange. . .seeing Greta like that."

"Strange?" Ares hackles rise as he stares at his son. "What do you mean. . .strange?"

Steve opens his mouth and starts to say something, then he hears a familiar voice approaching from the next room. "Nevermind, you'll find out in a few seconds." he smirks.

Everybody looks towards the door as a figure comes flying through them, obviously not under his own power as he lands on the marble floor and slides about ten feet. Everybody turns to look at the door and blinks as a figure walks into the room, silhouetted by the sunlight behind her.  The first thing they think of is 'hair', the second 'tall' and the third. . .'language' as the figure, which they now see is a young female, comes stomping into the room, cussing a blue streak. Even Ares blinks at some of the words coming out of her mouth as she pins the figure down on the floor with one long leg encased in a form fitting pair of blue jeans and combat boots.

"What the hell part of don't piss me off didn't you understand?" she growls before yanking him up from the floor by his shirt. She tosses him back through the door that opens before he reaches them. She turns to look around the room at everybody, rolling her eyes as she sees her father collapsed against the wall having hysterics.

"Sorry about that, stupid bad guys, they never listen when you tell them to give up." she snorts and stomps out of the room. Everybody then turns their attention back to Stefan who's whooping with laughter.

"Gar," they can hear the girl bellow from outside. "Dad's laughing his ass off inside, take those stupid forms inside and have him sign them."

"Mr. Logan, you will do no such thing." a male voice Steven doesn't recognize bellows as he takes a deep breath and yells back, just as loud. "Why? You sign my name better than I do."

The sound of female cursing again as Greta comes into the room, dragging a man in a three piece suit who is complaining the entire time following by a smirking Gar.  "Shut it you." Greta snaps, shaking him by the collar.

"What forms do you need signed?" Steve asks, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Big ass whoop te do approval forms, letting us do something or other." Greta snorts. She lets go of the man she's been dragging, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at him as her father reads the forms and signs them.

"I don't know why Scott doesn't need approval forms." Greta grouses.

"I'm officially of age." a familiar voice to some in the room says.  Frau covers her mouth with her hands to stifle a cry as her son comes into the room, looking the way he used to . .. before.

Greta makes a twirling motion in midair with her index finger. Scott chuckles as he walks across the room, kisses his ma and tooey on the cheek and puts his hand down on something. A tape player is disclosed and he shuts it off, tearing out the tape and tossing it over his shoulder in the direction of the garbage can.

"Sorry, if I wanted to listen to Dad bitch about what a disappointment I am because I'm not evil enough, I'd have stayed home." he says as he heads for the door again, leaving his ma, tooey, and another man staring at each other.

"Hey Jack," Greta smirks as she sees a familiar figure staring at them across the room. "Your 'Dad's' here, you can get him to sign your forms."

Everybody turns to look at the door, then blinks as .  . .Jack O'Neill stomps into the room.  But this is a very different Jack O'Neill. The young woman behind him, who looks a lot like their Greta grabs the back of his jeans and squeezes by the look on his face when he opens his mouth to say something.

Jack automatically takes the clipboard shoved in his direction, looking over the forms as the boy across from him rolls his eyes and makes silent yakking motions with his mouth as the other man goes on and on and on about 'no respect for authority' and 'we must have discipline' until Greta takes the signed forms, glares at him and tells him to 'shut the fuck up, you annoying little toad' and drags him back out of the room.

"Josette," Mini-Jack says, rubbing his abused ass where she'd got a good hold on his cheek and twisted, "What was that all about?"

"You were about to say something along the lines of 'who the hell? What the fuck? or something equally brilliant" Josette rolls her eyes. "because Jack's a general here. Did you really want to listen to 'him'" she jerks a thumb over her shoulder in the direction of the door and the annoying one as Greta comes back in shuddering and walking over to the sink to wash her hands. "bitch, moan, lecture, and complain about your language? Or worse, wonder why you don't know your 'father' is a general?"

"Could tell him the truth." Mini-Jack says in a sing-song voice with a smirk.

"Oh yes, that would really make his day. 'Sorry, I didn't know the Jack O'Neill here is a general because he's not my father, I'm a clone created by an alien mad scientist, I should be an adult but another alien scientist thought he might be a target and put something on his genes so I'm a teenager instead of in my fifties." Josette snorts. "Yeah, that would have went over real well."

"Think we could have finally broke him?" Mini-Jack asks with a grin.

"No boys and girls, that's my fun." a familiar voice to some of them in the room says from the doorway.  Everybody blinks as a smirking Gregory House limps into the room. "I just got a whining call from the others. And I quote 'When I say I do not want the girls setting foot in there today, it did not mean for Jack and Scott to carry them. And as for the boys not seeing what was in the room? It did not mean for them to close their eyes and the girls tell them where to go."

"Whine, whine, whine." Greta and Josette say in unison. Gar looks innocent as Scott and Mini-Jack chuckle evilly.

"House?" Chase asks. House blinks at the unfamiliar accent coloring his words. "Dammit, I have to come up with another annoying nickname for you now."

"Can't call him a wombat if he's not Australian here." Josette agrees with a smirk. House cackles and heads back for the door, teleporting just before he would have reached it in full sight of his coworkers at Princeton-Plainsboro teaching hospital. Cuddy moans and sinks to her knees, Gregory House is a God? House!

"Okay, what did House do this time?" a vaguely familiar voice says as Chase . . .waddles into the room.

"How do you know it was Gregory?" another familiar voice asks as a smirking James Wilson follows him into the room.

"Cuddy is gibbering hysterically, of course it was House." Chase snorts. Josette cackles.

"What are you doing?" He finally asks Wilson, turning to look at him.

"Staring at your ass." Wilson says with a smirk.

"Well, it is certainly big enough," Chase snorts. "But then I am seven and a half months pregnant with House's hellspawn." he complains as they leave the room.

"Aliens?" General Jack O'Neill whimpers.

"Loki cloned me," Mini-Jack says over his shoulder, "Thor's thought something would happen and put the marker on my. . .your. . .our genes."

"Why would Jack be cloned?" Apollo asks, inwardly shuddering but outwardly calm, too calm. The guests recognize that look immediately, it's Ares I'm going to gut somebody look.

"He's the future of humanity." Josette says with a smirk. The others shudder. "Jack is the future of humanity?" a blond that hadn't said anything before mumbles. "Humanity is so screwed." The guests all look in his direction, Greta and Josette cackling.

"I thought I was just yanking Buck's chain."

"Huh?" Steve asks the question on everybody's mind.

"Back when I was in Eureka visiting Jo after the family reunion, I made a crack about what if Larabee really was Buck's brother." Greta smirks as she heads for the door. "Hey Bucklin, guess what?" She bellows as she sticks her head out the door. "Looks like Chris really is our brother."

A male voice moans loud enough for everybody to hear outside.  A female voice cackles. Greta looks over her shoulder and gives everybody an evil look, one her family is well acquainted with.

"Hey Jo, guess what? Looks like you're not the only Eureka native we're related to.  Who is the last person in Eureka you want to be family?"

A female voice can be heard swearing as two people walk into the room. Jo looks around almost afraid until she sees Nathan Stark staring at her across the room. She reaches over and cuffs Greta on the head.

"Brat, with my luck we'd have been related to Fargo."

Nathan Stark whimpers.

Buck stares across the room at Chris Larabee and moans again.