Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 6]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy, Supernatural or Leverage. They belong to Joss, CW and TNT. If I owned them.... well.... *grins and dreams*

  Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy, Supernatural or Leverage. They belong to Joss, CW and TNT. If I owned them.... well.... *grins and dreams*

 

AN: I got this bunny from a few responses back and forth to Hawkdancin on her fic Idenity Swap and reading several of Vo's Childhood fics. Thank you both for bringing this baby to life!    

 

Xander stared at the two men in awe before turing back to Joyce and bouncing in place. Even de-aged, he was still much more hyper than your average five year old and the look on his face was absolutely adorable. The two men in question were being dragged to her by Xander's insistant tugging, much to the amusement of the six other people in the room.    

 

One was about five foot ten and had dark brown hair held back by a black bandanda. He was wearing a faded pair of blue jeans with well worn combat boots, a black wife beater and a flannel shirt that was unbuttoned and untucked. He had smoky blue-grey eyes that were wary, but held affection for the little man tugging him towards her. His build suggested that he was either very dedicated at the gym, or did much manual labor fo a living. There were shadows in his eyes, however, and Joyce simply knew that Xander wanted to make that pain and sadness go away the only way he knew how.     

 

The other man was a bit taller with a miltiary haircut, yet a posture that screamed hunter. Buffy had the same posture whenever she was heading out to fight the night, but on this one it seemed that he was waiting for it to come out at any time. He had sea-green eyes, and a shy, bad boy smile that Joyce knew that Buffy would kill to have. He was dressed in blue jeans, boots and a black Metallica T-Shirt, one that she would have worn when the band first came out. He had the same joy and wariness in his eyes, and Joyce had a feeling that they didn't know what Xander was going to spring on them.    

 

"Mama Joyce! Mama Joyce! Can I keep 'em?" The choked laughter that came from the other six people made Xander turn and scowl at them beofre looking back at her.    

 

"I promise to feed 'em, and and and I promise to pet 'em, and and and love 'em and give them walkies!" He looked so pleased that she couldn't help but kneel down and smile at him.    

 

"I don't think they need walkies Xan, they are big boys." The look of gratitued that they gave her was sort lived with Xander's next statment.    

 

"Oh, then can I give them bellie scratchies? You know, like the ones that you gave to Papa Giles the other day?" The answering blush made the two men stare at her in shock and the laughter from the other six to still upon hearing those words before one feamle voice perked up.    

 

"Alec, how come you aren't giving me bellie scratches? Does this mean I have to give them to you first?"    

 

Hearing the choking going on behind them, Xander looked up at his two silent friends and gave a wicked smirk before looking all cute and innocent once more, causing the pair to laugh loudly. Looking over at the pair, the six looked at them worriedly before shrugging and going back to their debate on how to use this against the pair, never seeing the small boy following their words with his eyes and telling his Mama Joyce and two new friends what they were saying.