Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Alejandro DiNozzo Notes

Notes about Geoffrey's fellow Templar hunters: Alright here's the deal, I'm not sure yet how to write the exposition in yet. The group he hunted with wandered constantly hunting and occasionally recruiting for the Templar's. Pretty much a wandering group of Templar's charged with hunting demons across the known world. They were very good but rather reclusive seeing as they all had something to hide from outsiders.
Also they all had at least on big secret. The secret's range from the mundane to the mystical in nature. Those that know another's secret don't speak of it to outsiders of their group and rarely amongst themselves. Examples are one of them was actually a woman (but not even close to the shortest of them) another was part demon, another part fae, one's an immortal (of the Highlander type though they were killed but not by another immortal so no claimed quickening)... so on and so forth.
The group was hunted down over the span of about two years and wiped out by demons trying to get whatever they hid. It was pretty much the demonic equivalent of the Holy Grail. It could be anything from an actual demon they sealed, to an extremely powerful artifact. Whatever it was the demons want it back really badly. I'm toying around with the irony of whatever-it-is having come to them to be hidden.
They are reborn in the modern times and some have regained the memories of that life through various means, others haven't and might in the future. Suggestions on who could have been one of them and what their secret was are welcome. A few are already selected and a bit fleshed out.

Note on protectors: The group would occasionally come across (or in some cases father despite the whole chastity thing) someone that would need to be protected for one reason or another. So they would send them to a person or persons that would be able to do so. All the protectors are powerful beings in their own rights and are friends of at least one of the group.

People & Creatures of Note for Templar hunters

Note that the meaning of the name is directly after it in parentheses.

Adele (good humor): Matteo's horse (thought I'd mention her). A rather vicious creature that really hates demons. She actually picked up a fully armored knight in a battle once and threw him out of the way so she could thrash the demons herself. Though she's docile even sweet for Matteo and Geoffrey, she's mostly foul tempered and distrusting of most humans. Part horse and part some sort of mystical equine, maybe two types. Suggestions on what would be nice.

Allegra (joyful): Italian. Doesn't remember. Abby's (NCIS) previous life. Matteo's younger sister.
Secret: Quarter demon.

Geoffrey (divine peace) D'Armand (Armand = soldier): French. Remembers. Xander's (BtVS) previous life.
Secret: Half Sidhe.

Iniga (fiery): Succubus. They met her in Venice and according to Xander, "Only Leander would find the one lesbian succubus in the entire debauched city." Later she became one of the protectors.

Leander (lion): Greek. Remembers. Dean Winchester's (Supernatural) previous life.
Secret: Actually a woman. (I did that mostly for fun)

Lukas (brings light): Swedish. Doesn't remember. Horatio's (CSI:M) previous life.
Secret: Pyrokinetic.

Matteo (gift from God) Biaiardo (reddish-brown hair): Italian. Doesn't remember. Tony's (NCIS) previous life. Geoffrey had been his squire. He doesn't get why Adele likes him, she just does.
Note: In Italy at the time surnames were often descriptive. It wasn't until later they became hereditary.
Secret: Quarter demon.

Mikolas (people's victory): Greek. Doesn't remember. Speed's (CSI:M) previous life.
Secret: Squib

Rafael (God has healed) Mendez: Spanish. Remembers. Gibbs' (NCIS) previous life. Founder of Geoffrey's group of demon hunters. Leander had been his squire.
Secret: Former assassin. Became a Templar to repent.

Russell (fox) Wyndham (from the windy village): English. Remembers? Richie Ryan's (Highlander) previous life. He didn't die during the Archangel ep. After he left the first time he didn't come back. A skin shifter took his place (just like Dean but without the serial killer aspect). Who knows what he's been up to since he left.
Secret: Immortal. Age unknown before death.

Zuri (white and lovely): French Sidhe. Geoffrey's mother. She raised him until he was six and a half then forced to give him to his human father because of some Sidhe law. She was one of the protectors. Killed by a demon.