Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Majorly AU, characters OOC, maybe Slash (small chance of wincest), the usual with my works.

Sort of crossover with XMen. Sam disappered when he was eight, needless to say the demo0n isn't happy about that. So he decides to summon him back. Maybe someone should have told him to be careful what he wished for?
Rated: FRT
Categories: Non Buffy/Angel Crossovers > Other Movie, Non Buffy/Angel Crossovers, Non Buffy/Angel Crossovers > Supernatural Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, AU, SF/Fantasy
Warnings: Angst
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5879 Read: 44020
Published: 2010.02.01 Updated: 2010.03.01
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Will mainly be borrowing ideas from XMen but some characters will be mentioned though it is unlikely they will actually appear.

1. Chapter 1 by kirallie [Reviews - 0] (1788 words)

2. Chapter 2 by kirallie [Reviews - 0] (2853 words)
Mention of past Samhet relationship. Possible future slash, maybe even wincest

3. Chapter 3 by kirallie [Reviews - 0] (1238 words)
Those who have voted for Samslash in the poll please give me suggestions of who it should be with just no one from the XMen world as he will never return there. Though Wincest is catching up in the poll so maybe I’ll do that if none gives me any ideas of who else Sam could be with.

I am looking for a fic I had in my favourites but now can't seem to find.
SPN post the car crash. Sam was hurt worse than they thought and ends up in a coma. John walks out when told Sam will never recover. Dean stays and gets him into a rehab place and sure enough Sam eventually wakes up and has to relearn speech and walking. John comes back and is shocked. Sam develops small seizures. They all get a house together and John and Dean work in garages. Dean gets pneumonia at gets really sick. John has a heart attack. Sam's seizures get worse due to visions. YED shows up and sets fire to the house but Sam is found outside.
Help me find it Please!!