Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Sam was pacing the room nervously with Edward watching him in amusement. It wasn’t like the day was going to change anything; he loved Dean and would stay with him forever so what was the big deal about a ceremony proclaiming the fact? Okay other than the fact he didn’t know most of the people who were going to be there. The Denali clan had arrived a few days earlier and Sam had ended up throwing Tanya off of Dean when she’d been a little too friendly, making Emmett laugh for ages.

“Relax Sam, Alice has kept a close eye on everything, it will be fine.”

“Says the guy who’s never been married.” Sam muttered, fiddling with his tie. They had vetoed tuxes but Alice had insisted they at least wear suits so Sam was stuck with one far nicer than any he had worn when pretending to be a Fed for a hunt.

“Should me my turn soon enough.” Edward sounded partly happy and also partly sad and Sam sighed.

“Don’t try to run her life Edward, it’s her choice to make and she loves you.” Sam said and then he heard a familiar gruff voice from the door.

“Nice advice kiddo.” He spun, eyes wide to see Alice and Bobby in the doorway. He’d been so distracted he hadn’t even heard Bobby’s heartbeat approaching.

“Bobby? What? But how?” He stuttered even as he was moving to hug the old hunter. Bobby held on just as tightly and Sam smiled as he saw the unshed tears in the man’s eyes.

“My wedding gift Sam. I figured he already knew Dean wasn’t human and you said he’s good at keeping secrets and all plus you needed someone to stand with you.” Alice announced and Sam grabbed her up in a tight hug.

“Thanks.” He whispered and she nodded, pulling Edward from the room.

“You look good Sam.” Bobby said and Sam met his eyes hesitantly.

“Do I look really different Bobby?” He asked and Bobby smiled.

“You look healthy and happy, that’s good enough for me son. Though you should tell that girl to watch who she scares, nearly shot her when she showed up to babble about you getting married and her needing the perfect gift.” Bobby grumbled and Sam smiled.

“Wouldn’t have hurt her Bobby. You...you’re really okay with this?”

“Are you happy Sam?” Bobby asked seriously and Sam nodded.

“Then that’s all I need to know. I never approved of the way your Daddy raised you but you still managed to grow up into a good man and I’m proud of you. Human or not Sam.” Bobby told him and Sam hugged him again.

Bobby was shocked by the changes in Sam’s appearance but he wouldn’t let the boy know that. He knew Sam better than anyone else alive; the kid had a major guilt complex not to mention self esteem issues bigger than most oceans. And he had spoken the truth, as long as Sam was happy than the outside changes didn’t matter to him. And Sam was happy, he could see it in the kid’s oddly coloured eyes and the way he smiled.

“Well let’s go get you hitched Sam.” Bobby said and Sam nodded, heading out the door and downstairs, Bobby following him and taking in the changes in how Sam moved.

Sam smiled as he faced Dean, Bobby at his back and Jasper at Dean’s. The man officiating the ceremony smiled at them all before beginning, not that Sam paid any attention to the words until it was time for him to give his vows.

“Samuel and Dean, in presenting yourselves here today to be joined in marriage, you perform an act of faith. This faith can grow and develop and last, but only if you both decide to make it so. A lasting and growing love is not guaranteed by any ritual.

If you would have the foundation of your marriage be the devotion you have for one another, not just at this moment, but for all the days to come, then treasure the hopes and dreams that you bring here today. Establish that your love will never be blotted out by the common nor obscured by the ordinary in life. Faults will surface where now you find comfort, and admiration can be shattered by the routine of daily life.

Dedication, love, and joy can grow only when you nourish them together. Stand fast in that hope and confidence, having faith in your shared destiny just as strongly as you have faith in yourselves and in one another today. Only with this spirit can you forge a union that will strengthen and endure all the days of your lives.” The man stated and Sam took a deep, breath.

“I, Samuel Robert John, take you, Dean Matthews Cullen to be my partner in marriage and in life. I will love and honour you and take your side, walk with you through life wherever it may lead, whatever may come. I promise to be faithful and true from this day forward.” Sam smiled the whole way through his vows.

“I, Dean Matthews Cullen, take you, Samuel Robert John, to be my partner in marriage and in life. I will love and honour you and take your side, walk with you through life wherever it may lead, whatever may come. I promise to be faithful and true from this day forward.” Dean repeated after him, smiling softly. Sam’s eyes drifted to Jasper and his smile widened at the look on the empath’s face, he almost felt sorry for Jasper being hit with so many sappy emotions.

“What have I to give you, Dean? The promise to take you as my only love from this day forward, to stand by your side, to listen when you speak, to comfort you when you cry, and to join your laughter with my own. Take this ring, and be my partner for all time.”

“What have I to give you, Sam? The promise to take you as my only love from this day forward, to stand by your side, to listen when you speak, to comfort you when you cry, and to join your laughter with my own. Take this ring, and be my partner for all time.”

“With this statement made of love and trust, which we have just heard, I now wish you to greet Samuel and Dean Cullen as life partners.” Applause and cheers went up as Dean yanked Sam in for a kiss that made the younger vampire blush. Once he let go Bobby was there with tears in his eyes to hug Sam. And then Jasper and the rest of the Cullen’s took their turns giving their blessings to the happy couple.

----------------------------------
Sam smiled as he saw the hotel in the valley below. Dean looked over at him and grinned.

“What do you think?”

“Perfect.” Sam answered softly. He remained quiet, just enjoying the trip as the road wound down into the valley and Dean finally pulled up in front of the magnificent hotel. A valet took the Impala and they went inside where Dean got the keys to their suite. Sam stared around the rooms in awe as Dean tipped the bellhop and then ordered some room service for Sam.

“I take it you approve of the room.” Dean chuckled and Sam blushed.

“I’ve never...” Sam trailed off in embarrassment and Dean moved to his side, making Sam look at him.

“I know. You deserve the best Sam and I’m going to make sure you get it from now on.” Dean leant in and kissed Sam who had no complaints. They only parted at the polite knock on the door signalling the arrival of Sam’s dinner. Dean waited as patiently as he could for Sam to eat, something he noticed so he took as much time as he could to enjoy the delicious food, earning an annoyed growl from his mate. Sam laughed and then headed for the bathroom, shedding clothes as he walked, Dean following him.

Dean slipped into the shower behind him and held him close, nipping and kissing his neck. Sam sighed and relaxed in his arms, letting Dean do what he wanted, it was their honeymoon after all.

Dean smiled as he felt Sam relax fully against him, letting him do as he pleased. He’d been waiting months for this and it was going to be as good and special as he could make it for Sam. Which meant no shower sex, yet. But that didn’t mean they couldn’t have some fun for a bit. He let his hands wander over Sam’s body, looking for all those special little spots that helped turn the taller male to mush. He’d had fun learning them since they’d been so limited in what they could do while Sam was sick. He was purposely ignoring the one area he knew Sam wanted him to touch but that was for later.

“Dean.” Sam murmured and then turned in his arms so they were face to face. Sam leant down to kiss him and Dean pulled him even closer so that their bodies were touching completely, getting a moan for his efforts. With a smirk Dean lifted Sam off the floor and reached out with one hand to turn the water off. Sam had automatically wrapped his legs around his waist and it felt sooo good. He easily carried Sam out into the bedroom, lowering him to the king-sized bed and then staring down at him.

Sam looked up at Dean and knew this was it. He smiled and reached out for Dean’s hand, using it to pull Dean down onto him. He was no blushing virgin sure, but Dean had been his only make kiss and so he was nervous. Dean smiled softly, as if sensing that nervousness and kissed him gently. Sam smiled and spread out on the bed, his smile morphing into a grin and Dean grinned back.

Dean leant down and kissed him before moving down Sam’s body, determined to remove all capacity for thought from Sam’s mind. Sure enough Sam was soon a writhing, begging, mess and Dean loved it. The thing that made it even better? The knowledge that they were finally going to go all the way and Dean had to fight to keep his actions unhurried at that thought. He took his time preparing Sam, enjoying all the little noises Sam made as he drove him completely insane. Dean finally pulled back to look Sam in the eyes, seeing the golden-hazel had darkened to black but not from hunger. Dean was pretty sure his eyes matched his mates. Seeing the question in his eyes Sam smiled and nodded.

“If you don’t do something right now Dean Cullen...” Sam let the threat trail off and Dean laughed but complied with the order, slowly entering Sam’s body. He waited for Sam to adjust and then began moving, slowly at first but then faster as Sam began to beg him. Dean gasped as he realised he was feeling what Sam was, his eyes wide but unable to say anything as they moved frantically against each other. Dean could hear Sam’s heartbeat accelerating to almost human normal as they kissed. He winced as Sam’s fingers dug into his hips and back but it was a distant, almost pleasant pain as he moved inside of Sam. Soon he could feel it coming to an end and he gasped, biting the pillow beside Sam to keep from biting his mate. Sam groaned and Dean felt him go limp beneath him. Thankfully he didn’t have to worry about crushing Sam with his weight because there was no way he was moving for at least several minutes.
“Wow.” Sam murmured and Dean laughed.

“Wow? That’s all I get?”

“Brain mush.” Sam answered and they both laughed, Sam breathing a bit harder than normal.

“Are you okay?” Dean asked and Sam nodded, making Dean relax. Yeah he knew Sam carried all of the important vampire traits but he hadn’t been controlling his strength at all and he was worried he could have hurt him.

“Was that normal?” Sam asked as his breathing finally slowed again, it felt odd to actually feel like he had to breath but maybe it was because his heart had been beating more?

“Which part?” Dean asked and Sam rolled his eyes.

“It was like I could feel”

“Everything I could? Same here and no none of the others have ever said anything about that happening. I’m not complaining, that was...intense.” Dean admitted and Sam snorted.

“Intense? Try mind blowing.” Sam muttered and Dean finally moved off of him only to pull Sam onto his chest. Sam cuddled in, resting his head over Dean’s unbeating heart.

“Tired?”

“Mmm.” Sam answered, eyes beginning to close and Dean kissed him softly.

“Get some sleep Sammy.”

TBC....
Hope that was okay.