Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 27] LikedPrinter
Summary: What would it be like with an adult Xander in the body of 11 year old Harry Potter
Rated: FRC
Categories: Buffy/Angel Crossovers Characters: None
Genres: AU
Warnings: Major Character Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 7575 Read: 40828
Published: 2008.07.13 Updated: 2009.11.14
Story Notes:

Disclaimer – Of course I don't own BtVS or Harry Potter. If I did Xander would not of worn near as much clothing and Harry Potter would not have ever returned to the Dursleys. Since Xander obviously wore clothes and Harry did end up returning to the Dursleys, I obviously don't own them and not making any money off them. In fact, all I'm doing is keeping the memory of both guys alive in new and fun ways. ^.~


Warning: Characters deaths are mentioned early on – sorry, but they're needed to
setup the rest of the story. Don't worry, I'm not a fan of killing everyone off. Also, I am playing fast and loose with the HP universe timeline, Buffy takes place after Season 7 (sorry the comics that are suppose to be season 8, I am not really into).


An: I have read a lot of HP stories and Vo's wonderful Sacrifice and Childhood fic sets as well. This bunny was what if an adult Xander ended up as a first year in the Harry Potter 'verse. Some of the stories with him being reborn into the world helped to spur on this one on to become a full-fledged fic. Thanks to Takikioni for beta'ing.

 

Feedback always welcome and I can be reached at myiaka@gmail.com

1. Ch 1 - From Here to There by Myiaka [Reviews - 13] (4795 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Myiaka [Reviews - 14] Liked (2780 words)