Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Xander Potter – Part 2

Disclaimer – like normal – nothing belongs to me except the drival put forth. The chars all belong to others.



Snape and Draco looked at the little house at 4 Privet Dr two weeks later with disgust. This mediocre home was were Potter had lived. The Potter line was almost as old as the Malfoy and Black lines and did intersect with them a few times. Draco looked at Snape “Why is he living in this place versus one of the Potter estates?”



Snape looked at Draco raising an eyebrow and nodded, then strode forward and knocked on the door. The door was opened by a whale that made Crabbe and Goyle combined look small. He looks at them and sneers “Mom, there's freaks at the door” before turning and going into the living room. Snape and Draco look at each other as an extremely thin woman comes to the door sneering “Why ever are you here. That old man promised that none of you freaks would ever show here.”



At that Harry walks up behind her “I am sure you will relearn manners at some point Aunt Petunia. Would you like me to help you?” They watched as the woman went pale before turning and leaving. Harry turned and looked at them with his eyes flashing brown then a weird green/yellow before returning to the vibrant green that they knew. Harry looked at them and smiled “Sorry for my aunt and cousin. There have been a few discussions this summer so far regarding manners and they are relearning them. My uncle seems to be under the weather. Then again he nearly lost his job yesterday after he forgot his manners with his boss.”



Snape looked at Harry “I see.” Draco smirks at him “I hope your uncle is alright.” Harry smirks back “My aunt is finding out that she is not as important to an old man as she thought and I am not playing by the book she was told I would. Then again, someone had promised her the money from my estate upon my death. Now why would anyone believe that she was anywhere near my benefactor in these matters?” He said raising an eyebrow. Looking at them “Do you wish to come in?”



Snape looked at Harry and shivered. This wasn't an 11 year old child, the body may be 11 but it was obvious something had happened and he wasn't the child he taught all year. Then he felt a wave of unfamiliar magic and started. Harry smirked again “Gee looks like dear Dudley forgot that lesson. I'm sure he is relearning it.”



Then a shriek rent the air from the aunt “Dudders? Dudders NO!!! you freak what did you do to my dear Dudders.”



Harry turned around quietly and looked into the room “My dear aunt the question should be what did Dudders expect to happen when he entered my room. I warned you all that if you attempted violence against me and my things I would react harshly. Did you really think I was lying? After I proved to that whale you infected the family with and call a husband nearly lost his job because I made sure he said what he meant and others saw it. Oh yeah I broke the spells Bumblebutt put on things so that no one would complain about how you treated me, or how you behaved otherwise. Welcome to reality dear Aunt. Maybe if you hadn't followed dear Bumblebutts orders and made sure I was raised like a member of the family versus a slave we wouldn't be having this conversation. But those letters you saved from Bumblebutt that tells you to make sure I am more mistreated that I was getting along too well and to beat me more are things prosecutors love when they send child abusers to prison. And we all know how well they last there.” The sobs from the aunt reach them at the door. Harry looks up “It will reverse in 3 hours. I advise you teach your son manners because the next one will not be as nice.” Harry walked out the door and closed it against the sobs.



Harry looks at Snape “so backyard or park?”



Snape looks at Harry “Your manners!”



Harry snorts “Yeah, whatever, we need to break some spells on you as well. Damn your covered in compulsions. This world is fucked if Bumblebutt can get away with shit like this and no one reigns him in.”



Draco looked at Harry “And you are?”



Harry looked at Draco “Harry now. Lets just say met with a lot of dead people and they talked me into helping. One is obvious ancestors of his.” pointing at Snape “Man was that man bitter looking. Named Adworth Prince. Spooky looking old bat but man his mind was sharp. And met a long blond haired bloke named Jaque Foy. Any relations? He looked a lot like you.”



Snape snapped to attention when he named Adworth and at Jaque his eyes nearly left their sockets. “How did you.”



Harry laughed “Told you, met them. Yeah they are dead but so was I at the time, and Harry was comatose after the thing with the stone. Met a lot of people then and a lot of questions were asked. Also Lily and James were barely holding it together. They still cant really stand each other. The idea that they married and had a kid. Then that the kid was being raised by Petunia when every will they have, have it in them that under no circumstances was she to be near their child while married to Vernon Dursley.”



Draco “But if there was a will why wasn't it followed.”



Harry smirked “Some goblins are explaining that to their councils right now. The council will then let me know what they decide and I decide if I find it acceptable or not. So far they haven't impressed me.”



Draco snorted “They're goblins.”



Harry turned and looked at Draco then knocked on his head. Draco looked at him in anger “What?” “Hollow, how the hell did you get into Slytherin if you can't think.”



Snape looked at Harry “Please explain.”



Harry looked at Snape in frustration “Ok, who handles all your financial services?”



Draco looked at Harry “The goblins”



Harry nodded “So your putting your money with them then say they aren't trustworthy. Who is the idiot here?”



Draco looked startled “They aren't wizards.”



Harry snorted “So. So far all I can say wizards have going for them is they make good sheep.”



At that there was a pop and a small goblin looked at everyone there, ignoring the others he looked at Harry “The council heard from Snotthose and Rumblearm.”



Harry face had a void look on it, causing the goblin to look startled “They stated they were under orders of Dumbledore and the Minister of Magic.”



Harry continued looking at the goblin “I find it hard to believe that the Goblin Nation ignored the Statue of Risling and agreed to what in effect breaks the Charrin Accord with no repercussions demanded from the Wizards. So do you want to try the truth this time or do you want to see if the tunnels around Chraka can really sustain the damage of a full dragon appearing in them.”



The goblin narrowed his eyes “Human I think you do not know what you are talking about.”



Harry snorted “You violated the Charrin Accord. You also violated the oaths in place at Gringotts. At this moment 50% of all wealth of every goblin will be transferred to my account.”



The goblin jerked back in surprise. Harry snorted “Do you honestly think I do not know the penalties that would go in effect for something like this. When you allowed others access to my family vaults you violated the Statue of Risling that states I can set the default amount and it will be paid. By not honoring the reading and execution of the will you violated the Charrin Accord. Your lives are now mine. Now slave, I want my estates cleaned and you and the bank president will do it on your own with your tongues. Do you understand how displeased I am.” The goblin was shaking all over and his head was going back and forth before he popped out.



Harry continued to stand there smirking. Snape and Draco looked at each other confused “But you just”



Harry snorted “I told you to think. It seems you still need to learn how to do that. The Goblins have a very strict moral guidelines. They aren't the same as us then again they are a different species. They broke their honor. To them that is major. The reason humans use Goblins banks are the trust aspect. Goblins have a very strict guidelines. One of them is that if a vault is opened by anyone that no one else will ever gain access to it. Bumblebutt had the key to my vault. That violates the rule of who should have access to my account. And at no point was Bumblebutt put on any of my family accounts yet he has taken money out of my family vaults and not informed me. Then again he never informed me I had vaults, he gave Hagrid the key for my trust vault and told me that was it. The audit they did of my vaults show that he has taken over 1 million galleons out of them.”



Snape and Draco both jerked in surprise. “One Million!!”



Harry nodded. “And the goblins broke trust to allow that. Per the Statue at no point may the Wizgometry take control of a Gringotts vault. If they allow anyone other than the actual person access to the vault it had better be the heir. Otherwise the Goblins are in violation of the Statue and can be fined as well as the responsible parties are now slaves of the family they betrayed after having their tongues removed and their feet as well as their left hand and eye. Their entire family is up to me to decide if I let them live, and in what condition.”



There was a major pop and a lot of goblins show up looking at Harry an old one looks and him and shivers “WildCard!! How!! It was not...”



Harry smiled “Hello Esteemed Elder we have a problem with some of your young.”



The elder straightened then bowed at Harry, Harry bowed back “What do you mean a problem with my young?”



Harry nodded and smiled “Lily Evans had a vault that when she married to James Potter she still kept separate. James Potter had a single vault of his own, a trust vault and 5 family vaults. The family vaults were designated to only be allowed access by birth. So even though Lily married James she did not have access to those vaults. They also opened two trust accounts for me.”



The elder nodded at Harry, Harry nodded back “So did your children tell you who they allowed access into those vaults? Especially who they allowed to clear out 1 Million Galleons out of a FAMILY vault?”



The elder went still “You mean they allowed access to family vaults to outside family.”



Harry nodded and smirked “And did they tell you they did NOT follow the Wills of Lily and James Potter?”



The elder looked at several of the younger goblins “No they did not tell me that. They told me a child came in yelling and making wild claims, that I needed to remind his parents of there responsibilities. It seems that there is a problem with much of what I heard.”



Harry looked at the elder “So how many others were you trusted with that you betrayed?”



The goblin jerked back in horror. Shame covered many faces and eyes went to the ground. Harry looked severely at the elder “Goblins are trusted with children of the families due to your honor. You broke your honor repeatedly with me. How many others did you break honor with. How many children have families that left money with Gringotts and YOU stole it giving it to another. How many children were denied their histories due to YOUR failure of honor. How many children should have gone to Hogwarts but found their funds gone because YOU stole from them.”



A side goblin yelled “We didn't take the money. Dumbledore needed it for them.”



The elder goblin jerked in shame as Harry turned to look at the other goblin “Dumbledore needed it for them. Is that like the 1 million Galleons that Dumbledore needed for me? Funny thing that none of that money went to my care. Maybe some of it was used on the spells so that I could be abused.”



The goblins started talking and yelling “ENOUGH.”



They all turned to the elder, he looked at the goblin that had been talking “How much honor have you cost us Riptide.”



Riptide turned white “Elder, I never.” The elder snorted and lifted his hand. Riptide's left eye was yanked out of its socket. “I asked you Riptide. Right now many goblins will be slaves due to this. Tell me why you did this to us.”



Riptide looked around seeing no one to help him. He looked at Harry and sneered “They didn't even know about the Statue's or Accord. When I said I couldn't do what they wanted because of them they laughed and said they weren't important. No one knew about them anymore. They told me they are making the Wizarding World safe. You think I couldn't see that they are destroying it. Watching the students come in and seeing that they do not even know what a goblin really is. A century ago they would all have felt safe entering, now they regard us the same as animals, yet they have us watch their money. How stupid are they. A few of the muggleborn try and become friendly at first but soon they have the same attitude.”



Harry looked at him “Muggleborn... Elder...”



The elder nodded “Would you allow us this chance to try and regain honor.”



Harry looked at the elder “I will be kept informed. And you will find out who all Dumbledore stole from and return it to those it belongs to. I would also like to know how many were denied coming to Hogwarts because their trusts could no longer afford it yet how did the Weasely's get in.”



“Dumbledore used the funds from several accounts to pay for special students to go. He was calling it scholarships.” came from another goblin in the crowd.



Harry looked at the goblin “How many of those accounts had children that the money was for?”



The goblin looked at the elder and saw a nod “All except for Black. That one I heard him talking to himself once that that one was more personal.”



Harry sneered “Black, you mean my godfather who is suppose to have control of me. You mean that Black. Gee funny that hes convicted of a crime and thrown in Azkaban without a trial. Gee very funny.”



The elder looked at Harry “Who pulled you here White Knight. You are not in your dimension.”



Snape snapped to attention and looked at the elder while Draco looked on confused. Harry smirked at the elder “Lets just say the gameboard changed.”



The elder showed all his teeth “You are famous for doing that. The Destroyer of Prophecies. The White Knight. True Seer. Wild Card. To realize that you are in 'the boy who lived' changes many things.”



Harry looked at the elder “Yet there are many things that should not need to be changed. If the goblins hadn't been corrupted than would I have been needed? Could I be enjoying my rest after years of fighting demons and hell-gods, hell we fought the first evil. So elder. Why am I needed here. The end of the war of 1725 had the goblins in charge of the banks and all wills. The wizgometry and wizards would have no say. The goblins were to make sure everything was handled correctly.”



The elder looked down and shame colored his face. Harry sneered “The goblins are as guilty as Dumbledore and the Ministry.”



The elder shuddered and some of the goblins started to shake in terror. With that Harry looked at Snape and Draco “Shall we head to the park?”