Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup

Author's Chapter Notes:
Would people like DeanHermione?

“I was wondering....” Sam trailed off and Dean looked up at him.

“Yeah?”

“Maybe we should ask Harry to come with us?” Sam asked hesitantly and Dean frowned.

“Why?” He asked and Sam shrugged.
“Sam?”

“He.....he helped with....Dean just.” Dean was left staring as Sam left the room and then he got up and went to find their host, wanting answers.

Harry looked up and then put a stasis charm on the cauldron as he felt one of his guests approached his workroom. He took his apron off and left the room, sealing it behind him just in case. He was met by a rather mad looking Dean Winchester headed his way.

“Is something wrong?” He asked calmly.

“What’s going on between you and Sam?” Dean demanded and Harry frowned.

“Excuse me?” Harry asked, not sure what Dean was getting at. Did he know and not approve of Harry helping to drain the taint from Sam? That didn’t make sense, unless he disapproved of the method for draining.

“You said we could go, no strings.” Dean growled and Harry nodded.

“And that’s still true.” Harry told him.

“Then why is Sam asking for you to come with us?” Dean demanded and Harry blinked. That was what this was about?

“Look, telling you is up to Sam. I don’t blab other people’s secrets. But yes, I know why he would have suggested that and I did tell him that by the time you left I’d have something figured out.” Harry explained, wincing internally at how lame it sounded but if Dean didn’t know about Sam’s mixed blood Harry was not going to be the one to tell him. Dean snarled and stormed off. Harry watched him go, shaking his head.

“Deal was to bring Dean back, you didn’t have to get involved in Sam’s little problem.” Familiar voice called and Harry turned to see a very familiar angel, not that anyone but Harry knew he was an angel.

“Hello Loki. You knew I’d step in so don’t play innocent with me.” Harry told him and Loki, otherwise known as Gabriel, laughed and shrugged.

“Well congratulations on stopping the Apocalypse for now.”

“Excuse me?” Harry demanded but Loki was gone, leaving Harry to glare at the spot where he’d been standing.
“Damn cryptic angels.” He grumbled before heading back into his workroom.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
“Hiya Dean.” He was happy he didn’t jump when Hermione floated through the wall.

“Hello Hermione.” He’d learnt the hard way it was better not to ignore the ghost, she had an...interesting sense of humour which Harry said was the fault of her brother-in-laws.

“Are you leaving?” She asked and Dean forced himself to ignore the pout aimed his way. She was....very pretty for a ghost and unlike any other he’d met or heard about. If it wasn’t for the fact she floated around and looked a bit washed out you could think she was still alive.

“In a few days.” He answered and she huffed.

“You should stay. It’s more fun with you and Sam around. Harry gets so boring when he’s alone; all he does is read or work in his workroom which is ghost-proof. Oh and then he might go out and nearly get mauled by something nasty. Just because we grew up in a warzone doesn’t mean he has to keep fighting, especially alone.” She told him, moving so it looked like she was lying on the bed beside him and he stiffened.
“Oh get over it Dean. So I’m a ghost, big deal.” She huffed and Dean sighed.

“Sorry, habit.” He offered and she smiled, reaching out to place her hand on his cheek. Dean fought down the urge to shiver at her freezing cold touch.
“You’re definitely not like any ghost I’ve ever met.” He whispered and she grinned.

“Thanks.” She answered.

```````````````````````````````````````````````
Sam shivered, hesitantly reaching out to hold Harry close as they kissed. If anyone had asked him a month before if he’d enjoy kissing another male he would have said no way but now? Kissing Harry was unlike kissing anyone else. That could be because Harry was part deity or it could be the whole taint draining bit but whatever it was Sam couldn’t get enough.

“Harry.” Sam whimpered when Harry pulled back.

“Sam?” Harry asked and Sam bit his lip.

“Please don’t stop.” Sam whispered and Harry’s eyes went wide, making Sam look down in shame. Harry reached out and tipped his head back up, searching his face.

“You sure?” Harry asked and Sam nodded. Harry leant in and sealed his lips over Sam’s again, slowly wrapping his arms around Sam, giving him plenty of time to move back but Sam’s arms came up to wrap around him in return. Since they were in Harry’s workroom there was no worry about Dean or Hermione catching them. Harry smiled as Sam melted against him, moaning into his mouth as Harry let his hands wander up under Sam’s shirt. They parted for air and Sam smiled shyly. Harry reached up and cupped his face, moving one hand to tangle in Sam’s soft hair. Sam tugged at Harry’s shirt slightly and he smiled before yanking it over his head, letting Sam gently touch his bare skin.
“How far?” Harry whispered as they parted from another kiss.

“Please.” Sam whimpered and Harry tapped his cheek.

“Hey Sam, how far do you want this to go?” Harry asked again and Sam chewed his lip nervously.
“I’ll go as far as you feel comfortable.” Harry told him, gently stroking Sam’s stomach.

“Can.....can we try....” Sam swallowed, unable to say it but he could see that Harry understood.

“Well then, we’ll need a bed.” Harry said, smiling at him. Sam nodded and then stared in awe as Harry made a bed appear with a flick of his wrist. Harry pulled him into another kiss, carefully walking Sam back towards the bed and then they were falling onto it. Harry twisted so that he landed on the bottom, not wanting Sam to feel trapped. Sam stared down at him and he grinned up at him before tugging him down into another kiss and then he arched his hips up into Sam, making the hunter moan at the contact.

````````````````````````````````````
Sam blinked slowly, yawning and stretching before he registered the heat against his side. He looked down to find Harry curled up beside him and as naked as he was. He blinked, blushing slightly as he remembered how they’d ended up naked. He smiled and hesitantly wrapped an arm around Harry who moved closer in his sleep. He couldn’t believe he’d actually done that but Harry had been amazing, so gentle with leading him through what to do.

“Morning.” Sam nearly jumped when Harry spoke but then he smiled down at Harry.

“Morning. I....I didn’t hurt you did I?” He asked nervously and Harry smiled, tugging him down for a morning kiss.

“It was wonderful Sam.” Harry assured him, smiling as he let a hand wander down Sam’s body. Sam gasped when Harry touched him and then smiled at him as Harry’s hand began to move. Harry moved so that he was hovering over Sam, kissing and nipping at Sam’s neck. Sam moaned but lay still, letting Harry do as he pleased. It was a great way to say good morning.

`````````````````````````````````````
“So where were you all night?” Dean asked and Sam froze.

“What do you mean?” He asked, fighting to act natural.

“I mean your bed wasn’t slept in.” Dean said and Sam shrugged.

“I was helping Harry in his workroom.” Sam struggled not to blush as he thought about exactly how they’d helped each other.

“What does he do in there?” Dean asked and Sam shrugged.

“He was working on potions last night. He let me chop ingredients and read recipes for him.” Sam answered; he knew Harry would back him up. He wasn’t ashamed of what had happened but he needed time to sort everything out in his head.

“Fine. We’re leaving tomorrow. We need to get back to work and Bobby’s going to kill us for not calling earlier.” Dean told him and Sam nodded. He didn’t want to leave, he liked the peacefulness of Harry’s house and he wanted time to figure out exactly what was happening between them. But there was no excuse he could give Dean that wouldn’t end up with his brother dragging him away.

TBC...