Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 6

Bobby glanced over at Dean who sighed and put the gun down.

“Come on Bobby, let me have it.” Dean grumbled irritably.

“You sure….he didn’t do anything to Sam?” Bobby asked and Dean sighed.

“Like Sam said, nothing he didn’t want. I know what happened and why, Sam told me. Sam trusts him and I can understand why. Haven’t you noticed Sam’s more like he used to be? Harry made it possible. Sam’s dealing with stuff…..just ignore it if things start floating or something.” Dean explained.

“Floating….his powers are back?” Bobby demanded and Dean shrugged.

“It’s complicated but Sam has to learn to control them apparently.” Dean admitted.
“Bobby don’t give him a hard time, please.” Dean begged and Bobby nodded.

```````````````````````````````````````````````
“Hey Sam.” Harry greeted softly as he answered the phone.

“Hi.” Came the shy answer and Harry smiled.

“Gonna say anything else? How’s it going?” Harry asked.

“Sorry. I uh, not bad. Took a bit to convince Bobby I didn’t do something dumb to get Dean back and he’s seriously suspicious of you.” Sam admitted and Harry laughed.

“I was expecting that Sam. But you’re okay?”

“I…..I miss you.” Sam admitted quietly and Harry’s smile softened.

“I miss you too Sam. How’s your head?”

“Okay, I think I moved a spoon last night.”

“Really? Just don’t try to juggle knives or something till you’ve got some more practise in.” Harry offered and Sam laughed.

“I won’t.” He promised.
“How’s Hermione?”

“Still pouting. She is seriously crushing on Dean.” Harry admitted and Sam laughed.

“Never thought I’d hear that, I think he might miss her too. Pity there’s no way for a ghost and a person……is there?” Sam asked hesitantly.

“Not that I know of Sam, but if anyone can find one it’s Mione, smartest witch of out generation after all.”

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
“So we should probably get back to hunting.” Dean stated as they ate dinner and Sam nodded but Bobby hesitated.
“What?”

“I hate to be the one to point this out but Lilith has got to know Dean’s out by now, not to mention she wants Sam dead. Add tot hat the fact Sam’s broken three lamps, ten mugs and a bunch of other small items….maybe you should stay at least until he has control?” Bobby suggested and Dean slumped, he really wanted to get back to work.

“I’m sorry Dean.” Sam whispered and Dean reached over to hit his shoulder lightly.

“Not your fault Bobby’s right Sammy. You just keep practising and we’ll…..hit the books for stuff on Lilith.” Dean offered, shuddering at the thought of research and Sam smiled slightly.

“Harry knew about Azazel…….he might have something on her.” Sam offered and Dean nodded, ignoring Bobby’s narrowed eyes.

“The more the better.”

```````````````````````````````````````````````
“Harry?” Hermione called as she entered the library and he waved absently at her.
“What’s going on?” She asked, hovering over his shoulder.

“Need everything we can find on a demon named Lilith. She’s the one that held Dean’s contract and wants Sam dead. She’s got to know Dean’s back by now.” He explained as he slammed the book shut and grabbed another one.

“To work we go.” She stated solemnly, placing a hand on the mark on Harry’s back through his clothes, absorbing enough power to become solid for the next few days as they got to work. No way was she going to let some demonic bitch drag Dean or Sam to hell. A part of her wanted to beg Harry to promise to bind Dean’s spirit to hers so when he died they could be together but that was far too selfish. She wouldn’t deny him the chance to reunite with his family after all.

```````````````````````````````````````````
Sam stared at the old tin can, tyring to make it move the way he wanted it to, smiling a little as it began to lift off but then it plummeted as warm arms wrapped around his waist. He began to tense but then recognised the scent and feel of the body behind him, relaxing into it.

“Harry.” He breathed as soft lips nuzzled the back of his neck.

“Hey Sam.” Harry greeted and Sam spun around, smiling brightly as he wrapped his arms around the magical being.

“I’ve missed you.” Sam whispered, leaning in to brush his lips against Harry’s.

“Missed you too. Got used to having a warm body in the bed.” Harry admitted as he pressed their bodies together. Sam pulled him into a deeper kiss and Harry willingly went along with it until the sound of a throat clearing reached them.

“Who’s your……friend Sam?” Bobby called, watching them warily and Sam went bright red, wrapping an arm around Harry who returned the gesture.

“Harry Potter sir, nice to meet you. I found a few books dealing with Lilith, thought I’d bring them to Sam.” Harry greeted him and Bobby’s eyes narrowed.

“You’re the one that saved Dean?” Bobby asked, studying him closely and Harry nodded, his eyes flashing silver briefly.

“Yep.” Harry answered, smiling and waving at Dean when he spotted him approaching.

“Harry? What are you doing here?” Dean asked and Harry flicked his wrist, a pile of books appearing to hover beside him.

“I come bearing gifts of the researching nature. Hermione sends her greetings.” He added with a grin and Sam snickered when Dean blushed slightly.
“She would have come but she wore herself out staying solid enough to help me look.” Harry told them.

“Well nice to see you again. I need to go finish changing the oil on my girl. Coming Bobby?” Dean prodded him into movement and Sam blushed in embarrassment.

“Dean isn’t the must subtle……” He offered and Harry smiled, pulling him into another kiss.
“Want you please.” Sam mumbled and Harry nodded, pushing him backwards. Sam gasped and then laughed as he landed on a bed.
“What if they come back?”

“Wards are a wonderful thing.” Harry answered as their clothes vanished.

```````````````````````````````````````
Dean laughed happily as Sam mentally kept a bunch of spoons flying around the room. Bobby just rolled his eyes and went back to his reading until the front door was blown off its hinges. Without a thought Sam sent the spoons flying at whoever was there as a distraction even as he lunged for a weapon. He gasped as he slammed into a wall, pinned there by familiar power, Dean slamming into another and Bobby into one of his bookshelves. They struggled even as a small girl walked inside, two men beside her.

“Hello Sam.” She greeted, eyes white.

TBC…