Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 7

"Lucifer." Sam choked and Dean got to see Castiel go white for the very first time.

“He was here?” Castiel asked and Sam shook his head.

“In my dream……he said he can’t find us.” Sam whispered and Castiel relaxed.

“May I look at you Sam? I will have to put you to sleep so that it is not painful.” Castiel offered and Sam nodded nervously, seeing Castiel’s hand approach and then his world went black. Dean cradled Sam’s limp body close as Castiel gently scanned him. As he finished he woke Sam who started and Dean gently hushed him, wondering what state Sam would be in this time.

“Dean?” Sam asked groggily and Dean helped him sit up.

“It’s okay, you’re alright.” Dean whispered and Sam leant against him, blinking at Castiel. “So?”

“Lucifer finished the process. Sam’s mind is now stable.” The angel stated and Dean hugged Sam tightly. Sam clung to him, staring at Castiel with wide black eyes.

“You…..you’re sure?” He whispered and Castiel nodded. Sam relaxed and then looked up at Dean who smiled and kissed him.

“So no more puppy Sam?”

“Sam will be as he is now all the time. If threatened or you are threatened he may become more….wild.” Castiel agreed and Sam cuddled against Dean, clinging to him.

“Thanks Cas.” Dean grinned and Castiel nodded before leaving, knowing they would want to be alone now. Dean hugged Sam tightly, relieved that he wouldn’t lose Sam to madness. Sam looked up at him and Dean smiled when Sam’s eyes flickered to hazel. “You okay?” He asked gently and Sam nodded, laying his head over Dean’s heart. Dean gently stroked Sam’s hair, soothing him. “Think we should send Lucifer a fruit basket?” Dean asked teasingly and Sam managed a shaky smile.

“No. Never want to see him again.” Sam whispered and Dean nodded.

“Was he…..”

“It hurt…..part of me…….all I wanted to do was fall at his feet and it scared me, he touch me and I wanted it but I didn’t.” Sam choked out, turning his head to bury it against Dean’s chest and Dean held him.

“Shh, it’s okay. You’re safe Sammy.” Dean murmured, kissing the top of his head. Sam clung tightly, shivering slightly but he gradually calmed down and Dean rubbed his back. “Come on Sam, lets go back to bed.” Dean whispered trying to get up but Sam whimpered. “Shh, its okay, we’re safe.” Dean murmured and Sam finally let him get them up, slumping against Dean as they moved into the bedroom. Dean stripped them both of and lay down, Sam cuddling into him as Dean pulled the blankets up over them. Dean just held Sam, gently stroking his back until Sam drifted off to sleep. Dean stayed awake, watching over his brother as he slept. Ever time Sam stirred Dean soothed him back into a deeper sleep. He prayed that Lucifer appearing to Sam was a one off thing, that Sam would never see him again. They way Sam had said he reacted……it scared him, could he lose Sam to Lucifer if he wanted Sam?

Sam slept for most of the day before beginning to wake and Dean kissed his forehead as hazel eyes fluttered open. Sam blinked sleepily at him and then snuggled in.

“Hey, how’re you feeling?” Dean asked softly.

“Okay.” Sam answered and Dean ran his fingers through Sam’s hair.

“Seriously?”Dean pushed and Sam nodded, looking up at him and smiling slightly. Dean smiled back and leant down to kiss him, Sam melting into the kiss. Dean pulled back and smiled at Sam, tugging him up so they were face to face, gently stroking Sam’s face and Sam leant into his touch.”I’m glad you’re going to be okay Sammy.” He whispered and Sam smiled.

“Sorry.”

“For what?”

“Being such a mess.” Sam whispered and Dean hugged him.

“You’re not a mess. Would’ve stuck with you even if you were insane or puppy Sam forever, as long as I had you with me I’d be happy.” Dean promised quietly, kissing Sam again. Sam shifted closer, deepening the kiss and Dean happily let him, hands moving to Sam’s bare hips, trying to pull him even closer. If Sam wanted to celebrate being healed this way then that was fine with Dean. Dean rolled so he was on his back, pulling Sam with him and Sam settled over him, smiling down at him. They kissed and touched for ages before Dean pulled a familiar tube from the bedside drawer and offered it to Sam who took it slowly, looking at Dean to make sure he was sure. Dean just grinned and shifted to give Sam access and Sam shakily prepared him before slipping into him slowly. Sam moved slowly, driving Dean crazy with want, not wanting to risk hurting him. “You won’t hurt me.” Dean murmured, pulling him into a kiss. Sam kissed back and picked up his pace a bit, still worried but relaxing gradually as Dean moved to match his thrusts. After Sam began to relax things became better and more natural between them until Sam collapsed on top of Dean, reaching a hand down to help Dean and then they lay there, panting for breath as Dean held Sam close. “Okay?” Dean whispered after a while and Sam nodded, moving off him to lie beside him. Dean grinned and Sam smiled back.

“Missed this so much.” Sam murmured after a while.

“Well I am great.” Dean teased and Sam laughed softly.

“Not the sex so much……this, just us together.” Sam answered and Dean nodded, kissing his temple.

“Me too.” Dean admitted softly.

“You’re different.” Sam mumbled and Dean frowned, rubbing Sam’s back.

“What do you mean?” Dean asked and Sam flinched, making Dean realise Sam hadn’t meant to be heard. Sam tensed and Dean soothed him. “It’s okay Sam, tell me.” Dean urged and Sam cuddled in.

“More…..open.” Sam whispered and Dean blinked before sighing.

“Maybe if I’d been more open back then you could have come to me.” Dean whispered, holding Sam close.

“Not you’re fault.” Sam answered.

“And it’s not yours.” Dean told him. Sam didn’t reply, just cuddled into Dean’s arms.

`````````````````````````````````
Bobby smiled as Sam and Dean moved around their small kitchen, making dinner for the three of them. They were both a lot more relaxed since Sam had been ‘fixed’. The fact that Lucifer had did it….well they were all uneasy about that but so far he hadn’t come to Sam again so they were hoping that meant he wasn’t interested in the youngest Winchester anymore. Sam’s eyes were still black most of the time but the periods when they were hazel were increasing so there was hope Sam wouldn’t be wearing sunglasses for the rest of his life.

Tonight they had a big decision to make, did they try to go against Lucifer and stick him back where he belonged or even kill him? Sam was leaving the decision to them since he wouldn’t be much use against the fallen angel. The demonic instinct, the need to please him, was just too strong for Sam to fight if in his actual presence. Thanks to Castiel they knew the angels were searching for Dean, wanting him for the fight. Which meant as soon as Dean left the wards he was vulnerable. Castiel was apparently looking for a way to hide both Dean and Bobby from his brethren outside Sam’s wards.

Bobby grinned as the boys set the plates of food out. With nothing else to do Sam had started learning to cook from online shows and recipes and he was getting rather good at it. They ate in silence and then Bobby looked at them and Dean sighed.

“So what do we do next?” Bobby asked.

TBC….
So what do you think? Have Dean and Bobby hunt the devil down with Sam as research support from home? Or have Dean decide he can’t leave Sam behind so they don’t get involved? Then there’s the decision of to just leave it with their decision or continue on and show the fight or their lives together. Opinions please!!!!!