Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 11

Sam woke to the feel of familiar arms wrapped around him, a leg nestled between his and he opened his eyes to stare at Dean’s sleeping form in awe. They were still naked and in serious need of a shower but after the phone call neither had felt like getting up. He couldn’t believe Dean was there, he’d thought if Dean knew the truth he would hate Sam and yet Dean had been eager and willing last night.

“Thinking too loud.” Sleep filled green eyes opened to stare up at him. “Still early Sammy, go back to sleep.” Dean tugged him back down and Sam let him, cuddling in even closer. Dean kissed him and then shut his eyes again, quickly falling asleep. Sam stayed awake; revelling in the warm body wrapped around his own, his inner kitty purring at the feel and smell of their mate around them.

`````````````````````````````````````````````
Sam got out of his car, looking around curiously since he’d never been to his Dad’s place before. He jumped at the sound of a door slamming and stared nervously as his Dad pretty much ran down from the porch towards him. Sam took half a step back and Bobby slowed.

“Sam?” He called out and Sam hesitated. Dean came up beside him, wrapping an arm around Sam’s waist and Sam relaxed into Dean’s touch.

“Hi.” Sam whispered and Bobby walked closer reaching out to his son. Sam hesitated but Dean gave him a little push and then Sam was in his Dad’s arms, being crushed in a hug.

“Don’t you ever do that to me again son, I….I thought…..I missed you kiddo.” Bobby told him and Sam nodded.

“I’m sorry Dad.” Sam told him and Bobby nodded as he let him go and then yanked Dean into a hug.

“Thank you Dean.” Bobby told him and Dean nodded. “You’re Dad’s inside.” Bobby warned and Dean sighed but headed inside. Sam looked at the house and then his Dad.

“Is he still…..” Sam trailed off and Bobby sighed.

“He’s not saying anything but that’s probably because I threatened to kick him out, with my shotgun.” Bobby admitted and Sam nodded sadly. “Come on, let’s get you settled in. You’ll uh…..be sharing with Dean?” He asked and Sam nodded. Bobby led him into the house, watching to see what he thought and Sam smiled as he looked around. “It’s not much….”

“It’s great. It…..fits you.” Sam told him and Bobby nodded, leading him upstairs, avoiding the room where John was for the moment. They found Dean already in the bedroom, putting his things away. He tensed when they appeared but relaxed when he saw it was them.

“Seen your Dad then.” Bobby commented and Dean snorted.

“Could say that.” Dean admitted, reaching a hand out to Sam who moved quickly to his side.

“Well you two get settled in, dinner’s in an hour.” Bobby told them before leaving and Sam put his bag down.

Dean watched Sam for a second and then pulled him into a hug, maybe from now on he could convince Sam they only needed to take one car hunting and could leave the other here, he’d missed having Sam beside him on the drive. He smiled as Sam buried his nose in his neck, able to feel Sam inhaling his scent. Dean held him close, running one hand up and down Sam’s back. Sam began to purr, melting into his touch and Dean smiled, nudging Sam into lifting his head enough to kiss. They kissed slowly and gently, Dean still rubbing Sam’s back until Sam lifted him off the ground, Dean automatically lifting his legs to wrap around Sam’s waist. Sam walked with Dean wrapped around him, lowering Dean to the bed as he settled over him. Dean smiled at Sam, lifting a hand to run it through the thick dark hair and Sam purred again before leaning in to lick and nip at Dean’s throat. Dean turned his head to give Sam better access, trusting him not to bite. Dean moved his hips, pushing against Sam and Sam pushed back, rubbing their erections together. Sam moaned and purred, his teeth latching onto Dean’s skin without breaking the surface. Dean gasped, his movements speeding up in response to the almost bite. Sam growled softly as he came and Dean gasped as he followed. Sam slumped on him and Dean held him close, both panting for air. Sam touched the teeth marks on Dean’s throat and Dean smiled at him.

“It’s okay; you didn’t break the skin Sammy.” Dean assured him and Sam nodded in relief. Dean shifted and then grimaced. “We need to clean up and get changed before dinner.” Sam laughed but rolled off him and offered Dean a hand up. Dean showed him to the bathroom and they decided to save water by sharing the shower.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sam followed Dean into the kitchen, pausing when he saw John but he was determined not to let the man know how much his hate hurt. His Dad and Dean loved him for who and what he was, that was enough. He smiled at his Dad and then went to help him put the food on the table. They chatted through dinner, all of them ignoring John’s belligerent stares and comments aimed at Sam. Dean shot his Dad a few angry looks in return, shifting to hold Sam’s hand under the table, gently stroking the back of it and Sam started to purr softly, making them all look at him. Sam realised and blushed, looking down and Dean winced.

“Sorry Sammy.” He whispered and Sam shrugged.

“It’s okay.” Sam murmured a bit embarrassed but knowing Dean hadn’t meant to embarrass him.

“You purr.” Bobby stated and Sam glanced at his Dad, relaxing when he saw the teasing smile.

“Well he is part cat.” Dean teased and Sam went red.

“Dean stop teasing my son.” Bobby admonished and Dean kissed Sam’s cheek in apology. John stayed quiet but the rage was building as he watched his son touch and kiss the……creature. The others ignored him, talking softly and laughing occasionally as they ate. When they were done Dean looked at him and sighed, getting up and offering John a shoulder to lean on. John accepted the help grudgingly into the downstairs bedroom, hating that he was still so weak.

“Leave Sam alone Dad.” Dean warned before leaving him alone and John stared after his son, feeling more alone in the world than he ever had. What had that thing done to his son and friend?

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
John watched as the creature laughed as Dean tickled it. It grabbed Dean’s hands and spun them around, straddling Dean and Dean smiled, pushing up to kiss it.

“Enough! Dean get away from that thing!” John yelled, unable to watch anymore. Dean whirled around to stare at him shock and John felt a flash of satisfaction as the creature flinched slightly. Dean saw the flinch too and tugged Sam back into his arms, holding him gently.

“Back of Dad! Sam is not a thing. He’s a better person than you are!” Dean spat back and Sam shook his head.

“Dean no, he’s your Dad.” Sam argued and Dean kissed him again.

“So? He has no right to speak about or to you like that. You saved his life!”

“It doesn’t matter Dean. He’s the only family you have.” Sam argued.

John was shocked the creature seemed to be arguing for him. Why would it do that? To make Dean like it more?

“Dean we’re leaving!”

“No, you can leave I’m staying with my mate.” Dean stated and Sam stared in shock before smiling, his inner kitty purring happily at Dean calling them mates. All John could do was stare in horror.

TBC…
Chapter End Notes:
please review?