Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


"You've got mail" came the voices cheerful tones through the speakers of the computer.
followed by the computer on the far side of the room announcing the same thing.

Which interrupted Charles Gunn's path, "hmmm, wonder who sent us an email at the house. most send it to us at work."
Opening the program and seeing just one message "Hey English, come here we got something from the Sunnydale crew, what did you guys call your selves ? the snoopies wasn’t it ?"

"the children called themselves the scobies, Charles you know that" came Wesley’s voice as he approached the den "why you persist in mangling the name, I just cant understand"
"I like hearing you lecture me english, you know that. Your eyes flash and your voice goes this really hot growl in it" with a quick move Gunn grabbed Wes’s wrist and dumped him into his lap. kissing the other half of his soul firmly, pulling away when the computer announced again "you've got mail"
"I really hate that voice" spinning them both around Gunn click on the email to open it.

TO: CGunn@watcherscouncil.com,
WWyndom_Pryce@watcherscouncil.com,
Musicman@watcherscouncil.com,
Wolfman@watcherscouncil.com,
Gman@watcherscouncil.com,
Chaos@watcherscouncil.com,
Deadboy@watcherscouncil.com,
RFinn@watcherscouncil.com,
FDoyle@watcherscouncil.com,
QueenC@watcherscouncil.com

RE: dealing with Buffy and Willow

Buffy and Willow have put Dawn and I down for the last time. The final straw was when Dawn and I where joking about entering the great race. Buffy in the most insulting and obnoxious manner pointed out that Dawn was too young. And then informed me that I was to stupid and clumsy to enter the race, which we all know is not true closely echoed by willow. So Spike and I are going to enter the race and we where hoping that some of you will enter along side us. I will include the link below.
If you choose not to enter please do not tell willow and Buffy.
And Giles could you please talk to the lawyer about neglect and abandonment rulings, I think it is time that Dawn came to live with Spike and I.

TheGreatRace@cbs.org

Please write me soon
Xander
Whiteknight@watcherscouncil.com


Reading the email Wesley frowned "Gunn what in the world is this great race ?" turning to look up at his mate "I’ve never heard of it before"
"My sister Alana used to love that show they have seven teams that race around the world and the first team to cross the finish line gets 5 million dollars, I haven’t watched it much since she died" closing his eyes as the pain of losing his baby sister washed over his face.

Stretching up Wesley pressed a kiss to the corner of Gunn’s jaw "If talking about the race brings back bad memories, then we won't talk about it any more Charles"
"No Wes I think I want to enter the race, Alana had talked about entering it when she turned 18 and making me enter it too. I don’t have the beef with Buffy that you and the others do, but I think I want to enter it as a tribute to my sister".resting his head against Wes’s hair and taking a deep breath "If I could have her back for one day I would want her to meet you I think she would have loved to have you as another brother"

Resting for just a moment, Wesley thought why the hell not. Twisting around Wesley wiggled and reached for the mouse "Wes" Gunn growled in his ear as he picked his mate up reseating him, blushing Wes whispered "sorry" but the look on his face said that he was any thing but sorry. clicking on the link he followed the directions and submitted his info and Gunn’s.

Hitting the reply button on the message Wesley simply typed

To: Whiteknight@watcherscouncil.com,
BigBad@watcherscouncil.com,
Musicman@watcherscouncil.com,
Wolfman@watcherscouncil.com,
Gman@watcherscouncil.com,
Chaos@watcherscouncil.com,
Deadboy@watcherscouncil.com,
RFinn@watcherscouncil.com,
FDoyle@watcherscouncil.com,
QueenC@watcherscouncil.com


Re: Re dealing with Buffy and Willow

Count Charles and I in. we have entered the race

Charles Gunn
CGunn@watcherscouncil.com


Sliding out of Charles lap, Wesley went to check his computer finding the same message in his inbox he deleted it. "Charles we need to be going or we will be late and I for one do not wish to hear Cordelia screeching about us being late"

"Right behind you Wes, right behind you" Charles growled "You are such a tease English" after that Gunn started muttering about various people either naked or in their underwear, trying to bring his aching erection under control. As his erection subsided Gunn promised Wesley’s back that he would pay when they got home that night. After he found Alana's old tapes of the race and made Wes watch them.