Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


In a small apartment in L.A the sound of keys clicking on a computer sounds softly, while a voice humms cheerfully in the kitchen. What make this sight so unusual is the fact that there appears to be no one at the computer. After pouring herself a cup of coffee Coardelia exit’s the kitchen and sits next to the chair in front of the computer, “so Dennis any thing good on the net this morning ?”. taking a sip of her coffee Cordelia watches as a small word pad document pops up.

~Not really suddenly popped up on the screen, but you did get a email from some one named Xander~

“Xander sent me an email ?, can you bring it up Dennis for me please”. At the computer the mouse moves across the screen double clicking on the e mail program. With a soft whooshing noise the email open up,

TO: CGunn@watcherscouncil.com,
WWyndom_Pryce@watcherscouncil.com,
Musicman@watcherscouncil.com,
Wolfman@watcherscouncil.com,
Gman@watcherscouncil.com,
Chaos@watcherscouncil.com,
Deadboy@watcherscouncil.com,
RFinn@watcherscouncil.com,
FDoyle@watcherscouncil.com,
QueenC@watcherscouncil.com

RE: dealing with Buffy and Willow

Buffy and Willow have put Dawn and I down for the last time. The final straw was when Dawn and I where joking about entering the great race. Buffy in the most insulting and obnoxious manner pointed out that Dawn was too young. And then informed me that I was to stupid and clumsy to enter the race, which we all know is not true closely echoed by willow. So Spike and I are going to enter the race and we where hoping that some of you will enter along side us. I will include the link below.
If you choose not to enter please do not tell willow and Buffy.
And Giles could you please talk to the lawyer about neglect and abandonment rulings, I think it is time that Dawn came to live with Spike and I.

TheGreatRace@cbs.org

Please write me soon
Xander
Whiteknight@watcherscouncil.com

Reading the email with a thoughtful look on her face, she noticed below that message there was a cc’d reply from Gunn’s address , “Dennis can you open the next one for me please, thank you”.
Quickly the mouse darted for the next message, opening it as well


To: Whiteknight@watcherscouncil.com,
BigBad@watcherscouncil.com,
Musicman@watcherscouncil.com,
Wolfman@watcherscouncil.com,
Gman@watcherscouncil.com,
Chaos@watcherscouncil.com,
Deadboy@watcherscouncil.com,
RFinn@watcherscouncil.com,
FDoyle@watcherscouncil.com,
QueenC@watcherscouncil.com


Re: Re dealing with Buffy and Willow

Count Charles and I in. we have entered the race

Charles Gunn
CGunn@watcherscouncil.com

“What do you think Dennis should I kick Doyle out of bed and have the two of us enter the race ?

~Yes I think you should, I don’t like those two the one time they came here willow wanted to have me exorcised, but since it’s not her house she couldn’t do it though she tried.~
Appeared on the word pad

“ Excuse me Dennis what do you mean she wanted to have you exorcised, this is your home first. Doyle and I just live here. You can stay as long as you want, or leave when ever you want you’re my friend. Go pull up that site while I go drag Doyle out of bed”. Pushing her chair away from the desk Cordelia set her cup down and headed for her bedroom.

“Doyle wake up and go read the email that Xander and Spike sent” With one swipe of her hand she grabbed the sheet’s and blanket’s an flung them towards the foot of the bed. “Now princess didn’t we have a discussion about rude wake up calls ? Hmmmmm” came from the well built but lean Irishman. “I seem to remember you promising to not do that or the next time Dennis and I would tie you to a chair, and have a good time without you. Right Dennis me lad ?”.

In the door way three pieces of paper hovered , neither Doyle nor Cordelia could mistake the wave of lust that hit them from Dennis’s direction. The papers fluttering to the ground was the only warning Cordelia had before she was bound tightly in soft silk rope, on settled in to a chair to watch the games on the bed.

The papers where then scooped up and dropped on the bedside table, and a drawer was opened and a bottle of cherry flavored lube was removed. “ hmmmm, planning something good Dennis ?” Doyle asked fluttering his eyes at the ghost. Not hearing a response, not that he was really expected to Doyle just smiled as the lube was dropped on the bed next to his hip. And his legs where lifted and spread, to rest on what appeared to be thin air. Shortly after that all that could be heard in the apartment was a Irishman babbling in Gaelic, as he was rimmed and fucked into the mattress and the panting and frustrated whimpers from Cordelia’s location.

“Oh lad the things that you do with that tongue are probably illegal, now should we see to our lass ? Or would you care for a shower ?” on the bed the sheet’s shifted as Dennis got up from the bed, Doyle sat up to watch what Dennis was up to. Picking up the bound form of Cordelia, Dennis carried her over to the bed and rolled her into Doyle’s arms for a quick kiss while he loosened the ropes. Pulling her robe off Dennis, rolled Cordelia towards him leaving Doyle resting against her back. Taking possession of her mouth Dennis kissed her roughly while teasing her vagina open with spectral fingers, as Doyle was teasing her anus open slowly while whispering the most lude suggestions her could into her ear . Carefully increasing the number of fingers neither one wanted to hurt her. When she was open fully Doyle coated his erection with the cherry flavored lube and slid slowly and carefully inside her, as Dennis did so from the front. Moving in tandem the two rapidly brought Cordelia, to one screaming orgasm. After that Doyle withdrew carefully and allowed Dennis to have sole possession of Cordelia while he looked over the papers Dennis had dropped on the bedside table the first page was the email from Xander and Spike the other was from Wesley and Gunn. And the third paper was a confirmation that the info for one C.Chase and F.Doyle had been submitted.

With an inarticulate shout Cordelia came for the second time, running a hand down her body Doyle dipped his fingers inside her, “now that Dennis has gotten you nice and warmed up for me” Doyle rolled onto Cornelia’s body and sheathed himself inside her with one thrust “ I think it’s my turn again, don’t ya lass ?” picking up speed Doyle laid into her G spot with everything her had. Soon her had her wailing like a banshee, right before she passed out. Resting his head on her chest Doyle slowly caught his breath.

“You know Dennis I am so glad it’s Saturday and we have all day for the three of us to play, but I think I had better go reply to those emails we got” suiting actions to his words Doyle rolled out of bed and strolled naked out to the computer. Hitting reply Doyle trimmed his post

To: Whiteknight@watcherscouncil.com,
BigBad@watcherscouncil.com,
Musicman@watcherscouncil.com,
Wolfman@watcherscouncil.com,
Gman@watcherscouncil.com,
Chaos@watcherscouncil.com,
Deadboy@watcherscouncil.com,
RFinn@watcherscouncil.com,
FDoyle@watcherscouncil.com,
QueenC@watcherscouncil.com

Re: Re dealing with Buffy and Willow

Delia and I are in


Cordelia Chase
Queenc@watcherscouncil.com

Hitting send Doyle saved the message from Xander, and cleared the other replys that had turned up in his inbox, and headed back to bed where Cordelia and Dennis waited for him.