Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?" Ron yells at the head table after his latest Howler explodes on him. "QUIT GOING WHINING TO MY PARENTS YOU STUPID BERKS! ALL YOU'RE DOING IS MAKING IDIOTS OUT OF YOURSELVES!!!!" Ron's rant about how the teachers are stupid for tattling to his parents goes on about ten minutes somebody finally hexes the idiot.

"Mr. Rogers please, he must return to your dorm." Professor McGonagall sighs later that night.

"Hell no." the first year Gryffindor says. "This is a petition from every student in the tower, that twit does not come back to Gryffindor. He will be beaten to death for his stupidity if he does."

"I believe his parents have already beat you to that." Professor McGonagall smiles slightly. Arthur and Molly had not been pleased to hear of Ron's rant in the Great Hall and were 'talking' to him right now.

In a room in Hogwarts, Albus had made sure that the room for Ron and Madam Umbridge was not only in a different floor but another section of the castle Harry, Hermione, and Neville are working on a potion while the twins work on another. Like the three younger they were taking their NEWTS early for potions

"Are you sure about going for your History of Magic as well as Potion OWLS over the Christmas break?" Sirius asks.

"It's not like Binns teaches anything beyond the fucking Goblin Rebellion in his class."

"True."

"We already study outside of class if we want to pass the OWL because the school's too lazy or stupid to hire a real teacher for the class. Do they even pay him or just roll the pay over into a fund to pay for all the food Ron Weasley eats."

"Probably, I know Albus was stunned when he had to pay Remus last year."

"And with being on record taking our OWLS then we can legally skip out of the Ball being held for the Tri-Wizard tournament. Ron's going to be demanding Hermione attend as his date because after all the whole fucking world revolves around the moron. When somebody tells him no he whines and complains."

"True." Fred says. Around Remus and Sirius, the twins have stopped their usual nonsense over their names. "Mum's laying down the law this year and ickle Ronniekin's not liking it at all."

"Little twit should have concentrated on his schoolwork and tests then, instead of goofing off all the time. Hermione helped him for two years before we realized he's a lazy git with no intention of working hard for everything he wants, he expects everybody to hand it to him on a silver platter just because he's alive. Like Malfoy." Nods from the others in the room.

"So, has Percy deigned to talk to you yet?" The elder Weasley brother had returned to the school earlier that day to talk to the Headmaster about preparations needed for the tournament.

"No, the prat doesn't want to be reminded he didn't form fully grown from a rulebook." George snorts.

"What are we going to do about Weasley's lack of a wand?" Cornelius asks in the Headmaster's office. He'd flooed there immediately after the special editions of the Prophet and Quibbler had been delivered. The backlash had been stunning, but against the Ministry for daring to threaten a shopowner instead of against Ollivander like Fudge had expected. Refusing to sell to a student, what does that man think he's doing?

"There are other wand makes Cornelius, we have floo calls out to them requesting audiences, in the meantime I'm sure the Ministry has a number of wands that have been taken from criminals. Knockturn Alley has a store that sells used wands."

"You can't expect us to take a young, impressionable student to Knockturn Alley." Madam Umbridge screeches.

"You're not, you're taking Ron 'I'm too stupid to live but haven't died yet' Weasley." the sorting hat snorts from the bookshelf. "The boy is by no means impressionable. Stupid yes, impressionable no."

Fudge stares at the sorting hat. The hat blows him a raspberry.

"Minerva, please quit giving the hat firewhiskey before Cornelius arrives. You know it makes him mouthy." Albus sighs when he slides into his seat at dinner.

"OOOOPPPPSSSSS." McGonagall says with a smirk.

"And where is Mr. Weasley? He's usually eating like a pig at a trough by now." Snape sneers. "It's not like him to be late to a meal."

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You can't do this to me. It's . .INHUMANE!!!!" Ron howls that night. He'd been shown to a room. . .at first he'd been thrilled to find out he was getting his own suite. Yes, go Hogwarts Champion. But the door hadn't opened when he wanted to go to dinner and he'd found a note saying that he had three essays to work on that were due the end of the week and he'd best get to work on them. But to make sure he didn't get hungry, the elves had left him a plate. One single plate. That's not even a snack. He'll starve before he can go to breakfast. He throws himself at the door only to crash into the wall.

"Dobby!" he howls. Harry's crazy house elf has to come save him.