Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Chapter 12




Al watched Celia sleep then looked at Beth, who was curled against his side on the couch. He yanked on a piece of hair, making her look up at him. "So," he said quietly, staring at her. She blushed, ducking her head. "At least you know it won't harm anything. I'm really good at it too," he offered with a grin.

"I...." She glanced at Celia then at him. "It'll get weird."

"It won't get weird. Even if you stalk me around, I'm still good with it, Beth. No strings or anything. I'm not looking for a second wife."

She nodded. "I still think that's a bad idea. The fraternization rules...."

"Director Bell stated that he'd look the other way for whoever you had fun with. Even if you did have to take the next day off suddenly." She blushed brighter red. "We went behind your back to arrange things but at least it's helpful and no one's going to say anything." He kissed her gently, making her giggle. "Nerves, huh? Figures." He pulled her into his lap, kissing her better this time. She moaned a tiny bit. He smirked. "See, told you I was okay at it." He went back to it. When she tensed at his hand moving down her back, he turned it into a tickling session, which broke the tension and made her laugh again. He picked her up to carry her into the bedroom, kicking the door shut so she wouldn't have to worry about Celia hearing. Though she would, because he could already tell Beth was going to be loud. "We have a lot of things you can learn tonight. Where did you want to start beyond the obvious?" he quipped, taking off his shirt and laying back down.

"It seems silly that we're both still partially dressed," she said, still blushing. "I've only seen artwork and they never have muscles." She pointed at the drawer, letting him grab a condom from the dusty box she had in there.

He grinned. "We can do that. Wiggle free of the jammies." She did that, tossing them at the end of the bed. He dropped his sweat pants on top of his t-shirt, showing he wasn't wearing any underwear. She stared, then reached out to touch him. "That's fine. Explore all you want, Beth." She flipped onto her side, running her hands over him. A few places she looked up when she got to, making him smile. "Raunchy novels?"

"Of course. My aunt gave me one for sex ed." He laughed. "Bill's was clinical and included a book on classical art." She went back to exploring. His nipples didn't do more than get a grunt when she pinched them but scratching over them lightly with her nails got a bit more noise. His stomach was ticklish, he moved away from her hands in one spot, making her smirk. "Payback?"

"Later. You can get me later."

She nodded, getting back to testing his stomach muscles. Then his hips. He spread out a bit for her. She got to her knees to give her both hands to work with. Classical artwork barely had penises, much less anything else showing. She had a lot of new things to explore. A careful finger running up the bottom of his cock making him grunt and shift some. A firmer finger running up it made him smile. Her full hand smoothing over the head made him moan and get harder. His balls were felt, they were soft and a bit fuzzy, but he didn't pull away from her hand. "Hurts?"

"No, you're gentle enough."

"Cool." She went back to her playing and exploring. He took her hand to show her how to stroke him better, which was liked. "I know the main function and I've heard the others talking about blow jobs."

"They're always nice to give and I'm one of the nice guys that reciprocate." He smiled. "You can try if you want. Just don't get me with your teeth. Or do like my first girlfriend, who thought that blowing me meant just puffing air across the head."

She laughed. "I know more than that." She got closer to it, looking at it. A careful lick across the head and he tensed up. "Too much?"

"Not nearly enough. Please?" She shrugged but tried again, letting him gently push on her head so she stuck the head into her mouth to suck on for a few seconds. "Down?" he begged. She tried to move further down but came off rubbing her jaw. "Yeah, that happens until you get used to it. Use your hand to play with whatever you're not licking," he instructed. She nodded, trying it again. This time his moan was loud enough to wake someone on the other side of the wall. "Oh, yeah, baby. More, please?" She went a bit further down and he felt her gag reflex hit, easing back on her. She tried again.

"Swallow," he ordered quietly. "That'll help that gagging." She did and he twitched in her mouth. "Use your tongue." She did that and it was good. She was doing more than okay for her first time. He finally got to the point where he'd be unable to do anything but come, pulling her off to kiss her. "My turn." She giggled a bit nervously but he smirked and started by trailing kisses down to her breasts, sucking on each nipple while he played with the other one.

When they were nicely hard and damp, he slid down to tease her stomach with his tongue, including nibbling on the rim of her bellybutton. Then he went lower, nosing through the hair there, making her spread out for him. He spread her out for his pleasure, looking it over before sliding in to lick her hole, moving up to her clit. She let out a loud moan, flinching up. He grinned. "It's a handy little spot to have, huh?" He went back to teasing her until she was making begging noises.

"Damn it, I don't know what to do," she gasped.

"Just...let it go, Beth. I've got you and it'll be easier on you if you've had a lot of fun first." She swallowed air but he got her back to the point of losing her mind. She finally came, letting him use his fingers to spread the extra fluid around. He slowly stretched her with his fingers while he casually teased her clit, it kept her focused on the pleasure instead of the mild burn of the stretch. He used his free hand to roll the condom on, getting ready for the next part. When he felt it was enough, he eased up to kiss her, sliding in and through the small barrier, making her gasp. "Shh, I've got you and it'll be okay." He reached down to tease her clit, making her relax again. He slowly moved in deeper, making her wiggle. "Put the legs around my hips." She did and he moved a bit further in. "That's a good girl," he said in her ear. "Just relax." She shook her head. "It'll be easier when you relax."

"I can't. Too much feeling."

"Hmm, but that's a good thing, right?" He pulled out then pushed in, making her gasp. "You have a lot more of that coming. Can you relax just a bit more and I'll go in deeper." She spread her hips wider for him, earning a smile. "That's good. I like that. Just stay comfy. If your leg cramps let me know and we'll change positions." He slowly eased out then back in a bit harder and faster, working his way up to a harder, faster ride that was making her pant and wiggle. He flipped her over, staring up at her. "You try it. Every woman should be able to take her own pleasure of a guy if she wants to." She slowly got used to the riding motion, his hands on her hips to guide her. "Not so hard," he warned. "I'll end up bending and that'll hurt us both." She eased up. He flipped her onto her side and spooned behind her, sliding back in.

"I was about to make a joke about anal sex already," she panted. "But this is nice."

"It is very nice." He kissed her neck, nibbling on the shoulder muscles. "That's a much later lesson if you wanted it to be," he said in her ear, making her shiver. "I'll show you whatever you want me to, Beth." He lifted her top leg up, putting it over his so he had a better angle of penetration. It let him get harder and deeper again. She nearly squealed when he reached around to touch her clit again. "A lot of women can't get off without that being played with. This position and doggy style are both good for that." She looked back at him, taking a kiss. "Up to you." She nodded so he let her change position to her knees.

He spread her out better. "Easier on me. Legs totally closed makes you tighter and that's for entirely different things." He slid back in, going harder and faster from the start. She yelped but arched back into him. "With the thrust, Beth. Meet me." He pulled her hips back in time with his, making it better. He could feel she was close and he was ready to explode too. He reached back around to tease her clit again, making her shriek and go stiff, which drove him over the edge. He panted, kissing up her spine while he eased her back down. She flopped down, him falling beside her. The condom got forced off and tied off to be tossed out by her. She turned her head to kiss him, getting one back. He grinned. "Nap. It's a good time for a nap." He yawned. "You wore me out."

She laughed, laying her head on his shoulder. "Napping is a great idea. Thank you."

He kissed her again. "Never a problem." She snuggled into his side, going to sleep while he laid there happy until he drifted off.

Out in the living room, Celia smiled and snuck to the bathroom to clean herself up. She had enjoyed the noisy sex too. It was only natural. Some day she'd have to see if Beth might swing her way as well. It could be a lot of fun. Though in a bigger bed than Beth had.

***

Beth opened the bedroom door the next morning and went bright red at the sight of Celia. "Forgot I was here?" she teased with a grin. She kissed her on the cheek. "He's very good at making a woman happy." She winked. "I started coffee."

"Thanks." She looked back, making Al laugh. "Fine, it's my first morning after, I'm allowed to be awkward."

Al pulled her into a deeper kiss. "It's normal anyway." He kissed her again then Celia accepted one. "Besides, she probably ignored it. I make her swear in Russian at me." He went in to get coffee and start a second pot since her little four cup maker was already empty with his single cup.

Beth looked at Celia. "I...."

"We are not connected by more than the occasional bout of sexual relations on the couch after winning," Celia told her.

"Okay. Then I won't worry. Tell me if I'm acting like a teenage girl?"

"Of course. Quit blushing and you're good." She smiled, taking a real kiss. Beth blinked at her but it was a good kiss. Celia winked at her. "If you should want to think about that, let me know."

"I had to tickle her," Al said. "She got tense."

"As was normal. I simply froze up because we got caught by the training center staff. In Russia, it's highly unapproved for athletes to have relationships. Though my coach said it was normal to wonder and his congratulated him on landing me. We were reminded we were not allowed to marry until we were down to being coaches ourselves. He is a fantastic one now." She took her mug of coffee from Al.

"Do you miss him?" Beth asked.

"No. I decided it was time to deal with that issue and picked the least offensive of the male athletes at the training camp to waylay. He was decent at it but nothing spectacular. Unlike Al's tenaciousness in bed, Dimitri was not into anything too long lasting." She shrugged. "It was good enough."

"Wow. Most girls have been fed so many romantic notions that they're highly disappointed if it's not flowers and candles with specially timed orgasms," Beth said.

"Only in the US," Al quipped. "Most of the women elsewhere are a bit more practical, even as teenagers. They'd like some romance but outside Europe it's not usually the way it goes."

"Also usually on the wedding night instead," Celia agreed. "Sometimes that's the first time you see your husband. I pity those women."

Beth nodded. "Me too." She got her own coffee, sitting down. "I missed gym time today."

"That's fine. You're allowed a few hours of slacking," Al said. "Really you are." He kissed her on the top of the head. "Let me shower in the changing area."

"Use mine, Al."

"I don't have clean clothes up here," he said with a grin. "Besides, everyone knows I was on your couch last night." He winked and left, going to shower and change in the changing rooms.

Celia smiled. "Wanting to cling is normal," she assured her. "Or have a second go in the morning. Many women would."

"I wouldn't mind but I'm a bit...sore," Beth said.

Celia nodded. "That's normal."

"Good to know." She took a sip. "He's a good cuddler."

"He is, but I don't allow cuddling." She smiled. "He likes to cuddle much more than I do."

"Really?"

"Cuddling is like a deeper emotion that I'm not going to allow at this moment. A true relationship would take away from my training."

"Mine too," she sighed. "Which is why I never had one." She took another sip.

"Thankfully, Al is the sort to just give in when you suggest it and then leave the next morning with a goofy grin." Celia smirked at her. "If you asked him for more, he'd probably like that."

"I might too. It was really good." Celia patted her on the back. "He had a tongue thing."

"Hmmm. That tongue thing made me miss a few jumps during practice because I was thinking about it instead of my routine. My present coach forbid me to see him or anyone until my mind could focus again." She looked around at the sound of a phone going off. "I believe that's your ringtone. Mine is presently set to meow."

Beth got up to find her phone on the charging pad, answering it. "Yes, Director Bell?" She listened. "Yes, I'm going to that event. Why?" She blinked a few times. "That's an already scheduled day off. I arranged that week on purpose. No, I think I'll be fine. If they try, I'll have a lot of guards there at the event since that's against the English fencing team and they have a royal." She sipped her coffee. "Actually, I'm slacking this morning. Sorry. Just getting to coffee. Oh, I had today off. Thank you, Director. No, I'm sure I'll be okay. I won't need protection. Thank you for worrying though. You have a great day." She hung up shaking her head. "I'm hoping they've been stopped."

"We all hope they've been stopped but there's not a sign over your head, Beth." Celia stared at her. "To some who know you well, we'd see the differences. To others they may not see them. Though you are right, with a member of the near royal family in the fencing competition he'll have guards."

"Plus the events have guards." She made another pot of coffee. "Since I have today off, I can get a lot of homework out of the way." They settled in to go over ideas for Celia's new routine. She needed it to be better for the bigger event coming up.