Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

The MacGillivray sisters and the A-Team join forces to steal zillions of dollars worth in diamonds. Unfortunately, there's someone else -- and another sister -- waiting to join the fray...


Rated: FRT
Categories: Non Buffy/Angel Crossovers > Other TV Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drabble, Humor, SF/Fantasy
Warnings: Mary Sue/Self Insertion
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13740 Read: 836
Published: 2023.02.21 Updated: 2023.02.21
Story Notes:

This work, as well as all other rights available under the law, is owned by the author, and may not be reprinted without the author’s express written permission. The Original Characters herein own themselves.  The A-Team is owned by NBC, Universal Studios, and Stephen J. Cannell.  MacGyver is owned by Paramount Pictures and Rich/Winkler Productions. The Star Trek franchise is owned by Gene Roddenberry’s estate and Paramount Pictures. John M. Ford owns the planet and society of Direidi, from his 1987 Trek novel How Much For Just The Planet?, and I make references to it here without permission. All other mentioned books, movies, and television programs belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. Copyright July 1998.


Many thanks to Starr, Chance, and Rogue for the beta read and for being so patient, all of whom have waited forever for this second installment. Extra thanks to Cayenta for the beta read and for her story suggestions!

1. Chapter 1 by Evermore [Reviews - 0] (13740 words)