Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: If you recognize the characters, I don't own them.

Mac rolls his eyes as he comes up to the scene, ducking under the yellow tape and walking over to Danny who's calmly sipping a cup of coffee as Sheldon takes a report.

“What happened?”

“Montana pissed off the wrong group of people with her attitude?” Danny shrugs, looking over at where Lindsay is getting loaded in a body bag. “I told her to watch her mouth around this group, they were witnesses, not suspects, but Montana started bitching about 'freaks' the second we walked in. I just got behind some cover and prayed nobody came after me.” Danny looks over at the banner proclaiming '2nd annual GLAC convention' half torn from it's anchors and dangling on the floor.

“Do you know who threw the first punch?” Mac asks, looking over at the group of men, women, and cross gendered individuals who are milling around the hotel lobby waiting to be talked to by the police before they could go up to their rooms.

“Montana, she walked over to the largest person here,” Danny says, pointing to the 'lady' wearing the red dress and disheveled blond wig, “and started bitching. When she walked away, Lindsay lunged for her, slapping her. The others tried pulling her off, security got involved, and it escalated from there.”

“Mac, Mac Taylor?” the 'lady' in the red dress says, walking over. “My god, it's been years.” she says, pulling him into a hug that he returns with a grin. “I haven't seen you since basic training.” Danny makes goldfish out of water faces.

“Danny, may I present Colonel Mitchell Parker, USMC. Mitch, I'd like you to meet my lover, Danny Messer.” Mac says, pulling Danny into his arms.

“I heard about Claire, I'm sorry.” Mitch says, pulling Mac into his arms again. “I'm glad you've moved on.”

“Claire would have been the first one to kick me in the ass and tell me to get on with my life.” Mac says, “She's probably watching me, telling me to loosen up and don't throw away the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“So, what can you tell me about the horrible young woman who tried to take me on?” Mitchell says as a man walks across the room, taking Mitch in his arms and kissing him before glaring at the two policemen.

“Calm down sugar,” Mitch says, “I'd like you to meet Mac Taylor and his lover, Danny Messer. I went through basic training with him and we kept in touch through the years.”

“I'm sorry, but after watching that horrible woman try to attack you.” The other man shudders. “I wanted to wring her scrawny neck.”

“You're not the only one who's wanted to do that.” Mac says soothingly, turning his attention to Sheldon and Don as they come up. “Danny, give them my phone number. We can have dinner before you guys have to leave.”