Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 1]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: If you recognize the characters, they don't belong to me.

“She died how, Sid?” Mac Taylor asks, staring down at the body stretched out on the morgue table. Lindsay had stared at him with sightless eyes when they'd found her body in the break room, as if it were his fault she was dead until he's closed her eyes.

“She suffocated on wheat. Her throat was full of it, unprocessed wheat. It's like somebody had taken a stalk, rubbed on the ends to remove the wheat, and shook it into her open mouth.”

“Okay, where would we find the nearest wheat field?” Mac asks, turning to look at Danny and Sheldon.

“Montana?” Danny asks with a snort. “Sorry Mac, but to borrow Montana's favorite complaint. 'We don't have those in New York.” Danny says, his huge grin belying his whining tone.

“Oh Danny, please settle an argument for me?” Sid says, putting Lindsay's body back in the drawer. “You called Lindsay Montana because you had a crush on her, correct?” Sid snickers at the horrified look on Danny's face before he turns around and runs away. “I believe you gentlemen owe me ten dollars?” Sid asks, smirking as Mac and Sheldon open their wallets.

“I'd better go check on him, he's probably hiding with Don.” Mac says, turning to leave the morgue.

“Hey Mac?” Sheldon asks, before the door opens.

“Yes Sheldon?”

“Better remember to make sure you take turns having sex with the guys.” Sheldon snickers. “You wouldn't want either one of the guys getting upset and shooting you.” Sid and Sheldon snicker as the door shuts firmly behind Mac.

“Well Sheldon, I do see why you feel that being a CSI is more exciting than working in the morgue.” Sid says, turning to look at his lover, “But I do miss being able to 'work' with you when the morgue was slow.”