Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.
Sorry for the extremely long wait.

Chapter 7

Dean hesitantly entered the apartment, eyes scanning it automatically for threats and exits. He couldn’t help staring at the way Sam stood with his arm around the girls’ waist. She looked like Jess, sounded like her…..but it was impossible.

“Sam……”

“Dean its okay, you really think I’m dumb enough to not test?” Sam asked and Dean shrugged, knowing he had to be careful.

“I think that Jess is a big weak spot for you and that you might not be thinking clearly.” Dean answered and Sam nodded to his surprise.

“Richie why don’t you and Sam go grab some groceries for dinner?” Jess offered and Sam frowned before sighing and nodding. He kissed her gently.

“Try not to kill each other?” Sam asked and Jess kissed him back.

“I promise I won’t do anything to Dean, if he kills me I’ll make him clean it up while I change clothes.” She promised and Sam nodded before looking at Richie who headed out of the apartment. Sam followed, pausing beside Dean.

“Dean just listen okay?” Sam pleaded and Dean nodded slightly, not taking his eyes of Jess. Sam went with Richie, leaving the two people he loved most in the world alone.

“So wanna start explaining why I shouldn’t kill you?” Dean demanded and Jess sat down, motioning for him to sit down too.

“Because Sam would neve forgive you? At least this time you’re not saying I’m out of Sam’s league or commenting on my clothes.” She told him and Dean just glared.
“Silver and holy water right?” She asked and Dean nodded, testing her with them, frowning when she didn’t react.

`````````````````````````````````````````````
Sam and Richie walked inside, looking for signs of fighting only to find Jess in the kitchen and Dean in the shower.

“Jess?” Sam asked as he wrapped his arms around her. She relaxed in his embrace, looking up to smile at him.

“It’s okay. We’re both still alive and I didn’t even die temporarily. He’s wary still but I think he’ll accept.” She told him and Sam slumped in relief. Jess kissed him softly and Sam held her tightly to his chest. She just smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

Richie watched them, smiling sadly. They looked perfect together, he could see that and why he would never have worked with her. But he knew that their relationship could only end in heartbreak, either Jess would lose her head to someone or Sam would die, of old age or not it didn’t matter, he would leave Jess one day. He looked over as Dean joined him in watching them, looking pensive.

“So you’re like…..” Dean nodded at Jess and Richie nodded.

“But younger, still in my first century. Her teacher is friends with mine, only met Jess after she left Stanford.” Richie told him and Dean nodded. Jess and Sam pulled apart and Sam looked at his brother who shrugged and then nodded. Sam grinned and lunged over to give Dean a brief hug. Dean grimaced but patted his back.

“Thanks.” Sam whispered and Dean nodded.

“I’m giving them a chance Sam, still not sure about all this but….” Dean admitted and Sam nodded, knowing it was the best Dean could do.

“So who’s helping me with dinner?” Jess asked and then laughed as Dean and Richie fled the kitchen.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jess smiled up at Sam has he hovered over her. She pulled his head down into a kiss even as he pushed her nightgown up, his hand gently travelling across her body, making her moan. She put her hands on Sam’s pants and shoved them down, making him grin and nod. Kissing muffled their moans since Dean and Richie were just on the other side on a thin wall, no need to give them a free show.

When they were done Sam curled up around her, holding her as close as he could, burying his face in her hair. He was glad Dean had at least agreed to give Jess a chance, he didn’t know what he would have done if Dean had tried to kill her. Dean was his big brother, practically his Dad in a lot of ways, and he loved him but he loved Jess too.

“Thinking hard?” Jess whispered and Sam shrugged, nuzzling the back of her neck. She turned in his embrace and kissed him gently.
“What is it?” She asked and Sam sighed.

“It’s nothing Jess.” Sam argued and she stared at him.
“I just…..what are we going to do now?” He asked and Jess sighed.

“Well Dean seems willing to accept I’m alive but I don’t think he’d accept me tagging along.” She admitted softly and Sam nodded sadly.
“Hey, it’ll be okay Sam, we’ll work something out. You guys can come stay here all the time as far as I’m concerned.” Jess assured him and Sam nodded.
“Good, now go to sleep.” She kissed him again and curled up into him.

``````````````````````````````````````````````
Sam frowned as he saw Jess and Richie tense. Richie casually reached for his jacket and pulled out his sword, keeping it down out of side.

“Hey Jesse! Do an old man a favour and open the door!” A male voice called and Richie put his sword away but started eyeing the window.

“Don’t even think about it!” Jess hissed at him and Richie pouted.

“This is your mess to explain Jesselynn, I have no need to get the old man mad at me.” Richie argued, unfortunately for him a little too loudly.

“Hey Brat! What the hell are you two up to in there?” The man called and Richie winced. Jess grinned but got up to go to the door. Sam and Dean leant forward to see as she opened the door to see a tall, thin man with brown hair. He grabbed Jess and picked her up, spinning her around.
“And how is my favourite st……Jess?” Methos demanded as he spotted the brothers.

“You wanted to meet Sam one day…..Adam this is Sam and his brother Dean. Guys this is my teacher, Adam Pierson.”

TBC…