Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Harry watched the two brothers cuddle together on the couch, smiling softly at the sight. Dean was holding Sam close, in fact the younger brother was practically in his lap. It was a heart warming sight, especially with what they'd figured out recently. He almost wished Michael was there to explain things though, let them yell at the Archangel.

"Feeling better?" Harry asked Sam softly and he nodded shakily making Harry smile softly.
"That's good." Harry looked to Castiel who simply leant back making Harry pout at him but sight.
"Okay, well we've learnt a few things since you guys headed downstairs...and um...damn it Cas can't you tell?" Harry begged, making Sam laugh softly.

"You are the better story teller." Castiel argued.

"Fine...okay well the sort of good news, well it's good if you want it to be but it could be bad as well..."

"Do you always take so long to explain things?" Dean asked and Harry sighed.

"Sorry. Right. Someone in Heaven decided to screw with you majorly. Congratulations, you're soul mates." Harry stated and then watched two sets of eyes go wide.

"What!"

"All part of some seriously screwed up plan some angels came up with, heck they might even be working with some demons, who knows. Now you need to remember that we are not going to let this happen, okay?" Harry asked finally looking totally serious and the brothers tensed but nodded.
"What we've learned so far is not only did they decide to make soul mates brothers, which is against the rules, but you're both Marked."

"And that really doesn't sound good." Dean murmured and Castiel nodded.

"It is not in your case. As you know I am not a normal Angel anymore. Usually for an angle to interact with humans they need to use a human vessel. Most mortals cannot hear our voices and to see an angel would burn out their eye."

"So how come I could see and hear you guys?" Harry suddenly joined in and Castiel turned to him.

"I am unsure, no other of your people has been able to. It may have been your destiny as the Master of Death." Castile offered and Harry nodded.
"Unlike demons an angel must have the person's permission to use them and they can take back that permission at any time. Both of you have been Marked as vessels. Dean is marked as Michael's but he has assured us he will not ask you. Sam..." Castiel trailed off and looked at Harry who sighed. Sam curled up tighter in Dean's arms and Dean tightened his arms around Sam, both could sense it wasn't good.

"Who?" Sam whispered fearfully.

"Lucifer." Harry answered softly and Sam whimpered in terror.
"Sam listen to me." Harry moved so he was kneeling in front of the hunter, reaching out to grasp his hand gently.
"He cannot use you without your permission. And we are going to do everything we can to make sure the Seals are not broken. As long as they are intact Lucifer will remain bound in Hell." Harry told him, keeping eye contact and Sam nodded shakily.
"They actually may have messed up, by putting soul mates together the way you have been...it gives you a reason to say no." Harry said as he sat back in his seat.

"So what do we do?" Dean asked, clutching Sam close.

"We need to warn other hunters of what is happening. You'll need to do that part since we don't exactly have any contacts in your group. The two of you need as much time as we can give you to recover. We'll do everything we can to help." Harry answered.

"Bobby, we need to call Bobby. He's not gonna believe this." Sam said with a small smile and Dean laughed.

"Yeah." Dean grumbled.

---------------------------
Bobby spun around, heart racing as four people appeared in his living room. He stared in shock as he recognised two, or at least who they were meant to be. He reached behind him, searching for a weapon.

"Bobby it's okay, it's us." The one that looked like Sam said, leaning heavily against the Dean creature.

"Easy Sammy." The thing that looked like Dean muttered, holding Sam close.

"Get out of my house!" Bobby snarled as he grabbed a silver knife, holding it out in front of himself.

"Bobby take it easy. It's okay, that's silver right?" Dean passed Sam over to the strangers and then slowly approached, rolling up his sleeve and holding his arm out.
"Not a shape shifter Bobby, come on test it. Bet you've got some holy water around here to." Bobby watched him warily as he slowly came into reach.
"Go on, just don't hit the vein okay?" Dean smiled at him, holding his arm out steadily. Bobby reached out with the knife, trying to watch them all at once. He sliced into Dean's arm and normal human blood began seeping out.
"See? Holy water next?" Dean asked.

"It's over by the sink." Castiel called and they all looked at him.
"I am an angel." He pointed out and Harry smiled, shifting his grip on Sam a little. Bobby walked over and grabbed the bottle, splashing Dean with it and getting no reaction.

"Dean?" Bobby whispered and Dean nodded.

"It's me Bobby, I'm back." Dean assured him, slowly stepping closer and Bobby grabbed him in a hug.

"It's good to see you boy." Bobby whispered as he held on.
"Sam...what happened to you?" He asked as he pulled back to look at the other Winchester.

"I'll be okay Bobby." Sam whispered, taking a shaky step away from the strangers. Bobby moved forward too and he soon had his arms full of trembling Winchester.

"Who're your friends?" Bobby asked when Dean took Sam back.

"Bobby this is Harry Potter and his um, husband?" Dean asked and they both held up their left hands revealing a ring.
"Castiel. Harry pulled me out of hell."

"How?" Bobby asked, staring at the two in shock.

"I am the Master of Death, I can come and go as I please from earth, heaven and hell. Castiel is bonded to me but before that he was an Angel of Heaven." Harry explained.

"And now I'm Death's Angel. Frankly I enjoy the new job a lot more." Castiel smiled at Harry who stepped into his arms, letting the angel hold him. Bobby just stared at them all in surprise.

"What the hell have you boys gotten into this time?" He asked.

TBC...