Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 14

Sam struggled weakly against the demon, trying to get to Ruby’s knife but it was no use. He’d failed. He could feel the blackness creeping in and all he wanted was Dean. He didn’t want to leave his brother. But Dean was back in the cemetery, saving the kids form the living dead. Sam suddenly felt himself falling, his body slumping limply to the floor. He could distantly hear the sounds of fighting and then it was quiet.

“Sam? Come on Sam, you’re okay.” A vaguely familiar voice called and then he felt something warm running through him, clearing his head. He slowly blinked his eyes open to find Harry leaning over him worriedly.
“Hey there Sam, welcome back.” Harry teased and Sam reached up to weakly grip Harry’s hand.

“Samhain?” He whispered.

“Dead. Just take it easy, he almost killed you.” Harry whispered and Sam nodded.

“Sam!” A familiar voice called and Harry looked up to see Dean in the hallway.

“Here Dean, he’s okay.” Harry called and Dean dropped to his knees beside them, gently searching his brother for injuries.

“Dean.” Sam mumbled, his throat still a bit sore. He raised a hand and Dean clasped it, using his free hand to gently push Sam’s hair off his face.

“What happened?” Dean demanded, looking at Harry.

“Found him being strangled by Samhain. Demon’s dead.” Harry told him gently.
“He’ll be okay Dean but we should get him back to the motel.”

“Strangled?” Dean whispered, staring fearfully down at Sam who just stared up at him blearily.
“You’ll be okay Sammy.” Dean whispered and Sam smiled before coughing. Harry just apparated them all straight to the room. Dean got his arms around Sam and stood up, staggering over to the bed with him. Harry tried to help but Dean shook his head so the wizard backed off, letting Dean tend to his brother.

“I healed the worst of the damage, he’ll be okay.” Harry assured him, smiling slightly as his own lover appeared behind him. Harry leant back into Castiel’s embrace, staring up into calm blue eyes.
“Alright?” Harry whispered and Castiel nodded.

“Uriel is long gone.” He assured his smaller lover.
“Sam?”

“I healed what damage I could but his throat will still be sore for a few days unless….” Harry trailed off and Castiel walked over to the bed. Dean tensed but didn’t interfere when Castiel gently touched Sam’s neck, healing the rest of the damage.

“Thanks.” Sam said, his voice a lot stronger now.

“You’re welcome Sam.” Castiel assured him.

“So we failed, the seal broke.” Dean muttered and Harry sighed.

“Yeah, but it’s not the end of the world.” That got Harry glared at so he shrugged.
“Well not yet anyway. Saved the town though.” Harry pointed out.
“Anyway, found out it’s the last Seal we really have to worry about. Every other Seal can break and nothing’ll happen unless this one does. All we’ve managed to figure out is it has something to do with Lilith herself.” Harry explained softly. Sam still went pale.

“Lilith…if….if I’d killed her?” Sam asked and Harry shrugged.

“Not without the other Seals breaking first.”

`````````````````````````````````````````````
“You sure you’re okay?” Dean asked and Sam rolled his eyes.

“Dean, Harry and Castiel healed me. I’m fine.” Sam answered as he sat up in bed. He reached out and tugged Dean down beside him.
“Dean you can’t do this. Hunting’s dangerous, you know that, we’re both gonna get hurt. Especially with the apocalypse and all. You can’t freak out just because I get hurt.” Sam whispered, wrapping his arms around Dean.

“You weren’t just hurt Sammy, you nearly died again.” Dean argued. Sam just sighed and kissed him softly.

“And that’ll probably happen a few times Dean, just like I’ll have to deal with you nearly dying too. I hate it but you can’t do this every time it happens. I’m better now, back to how I was before I was an idiot. You have to treat me like you did then too.” Sam told him even as he lay back, pulling Dean with him.

“Pretty sure we didn’t do this back then.” Dean murmured and Sam smiled.

“Okay so not exactly like you did then.” He answered, sealing his mouth over Dean’s. He let his hands wander over Dean’s clothed chest and Dean sighed, his own hands coming up to touch Sam in return. Sam parted his legs further, letting Dean settle so their groins were lined up fully for the first time. The Sam shifted his hips, practically holding his breath as he waited for Dean’s response. Dean moaned and then moved in response. They started up a nice, slow rhythm, not wanting to rush this new step. Dean trembled over Sam, trying not to collapse on top of him but Sam just pulled him down, running his fingers through Dean’s hair as Dean’s head settled over Sam’s heart.
“Good?” Sam asked hesitantly and Dean moved a hand to take hod of the one Sam didn’t have in his hair.

“More than.” He mumbled and Sam smiled as Dean slowly drifted off to sleep. Dean wasn’t exactly light but Sam was too comfortable and tired to move, despite the uncomfortable wetness in his pants.

``````````````````````````````````````````````
Harry stood on the rooftop, staring out over the city as the wind made his hair even more messy than usual. How many of these people would die if they couldn’t stop it?

“All of them.” Was the sad reply and Harry nodded in agreement even as Michael came up even with him.

“How’s it going?” Harry asked as he leant on the low safety rail.

“Not well.” The Archangel admitted and Harry sighed.

“We….well the brothers met Uriel, Cas stepped in and………..he called him a traitor Michael. Cas won’t say anything but I know it hurt him.” Harry whispered and Michael closed his eyes.

“Uriel will have to be dealt with.” He stated and the look Harry shot him was rather feral.

“Leave him to me.” He stated and Michael nodded. Uriel had hurt Harry’s Mate, it was his right to make him pay for that.

TBC…