Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 4

Harry stared at the four men, not sure what to do now. His Dad and Remus were gonna be pissed that he’d revealed himself to an angel, even if said angel only thought he was a wizard. “Well….I uh better go now. Nice meeting you all.” Harry told them, moving towards the door.

“Wait! If you can heal Bobby………we could use your help. Please.” Sam took a step towards the teen but then paused when he saw him tighten his grip on his wand.

“And get my arse kicked by demons and angels? No thanks.” Was the answer.

“Coward.” Dean muttered.

“Look I’m sorry but I can’t. I’ve got my own problems…….you’d end up dragged in and you have to focus on stopping the devil.” Harry explained. “Sorry.” He whispered and then apparated.

“Harry where have you been?” Remus asked and Harry hid a flinch.

“Just wandering. I’m not locked in the house Moony as long as I stay away from angels and demons.” Harry grumbled and Remus nodded.

“So did you have fun?”

Harry shrugged. “I’m thinking maybe I should go to Florida, see Disney World and stuff.” Harry admitted and Remus grinned.

“You should, go have some mindless fun.”

“Well not today. Want to do some study, get a good night sleep. Play with the hounds.”

“Disney World tickets are already bought love.” Crowley told him, waving the tickets. “One for you, one for Remy and one for Greg. Got some demons coming round I don’t want seeing you.” Crowley admitted and Harry sighed but nodded.

“For how long?”

“Well the tickets might also include a Caribbean cruise.” Crowley answered.

“Dad….”

“Harry these demons are loyal to Lucifer, he can’t learn about you. If he does…”

“I’ll be better off dead I know. Do I get spending money?” He pouted and Crowley laughed.

```````````````````````````````
Remus watched as Harry and Greg stumbled off the ride, watching his godson laughing and playing with a demon. But Crowley had assured him of Greg’s loyalty, the demon would give its life to protect Harry. He just wished there were some kids around for Harry to be with. It was just too risky to get in contact with any of his schoolmates; they could be loyal to Dumbledore or be traced without realising it. And Harry just didn’t fit with normal teens, he’d seen and done too much, was too old mentally.

“Remus come on!” Harry called happily and Remus followed them. Crowley had gone a bit overboard, booking them into a resort for a week and then onto a two week cruise but if it kept Harry happy and safe he wouldn’t complain. Thankfully the full moon had been right before they left so he didn’t have to worry about that.

`````````````````````````````````
“Funny thing.” Crowley commented and Harry paused.

“Dad?”

“Robert Singer…….paralysed hunter and now he can walk, like magic.” He said and Harry shrugged. “Harry….”

“I fixed him, happy? I can’t get involved I know that but the Winchesters need his help.” Harry admitted and Crowley sighed.

“Great. So when he tells the boys about you?”

“They have a false name. And uh…….they might have seen me healing him.”

“Harry!”

“Not like I planned on them walking in while I was healing him!” Harry flopped into a chair. “Told them I had my own issues, that healing him was my way of helping and then I apparated.” Harry admitted.

“Damn it Harry! They tell that angel on Dean’s shoulder……..” Crowley trailed off, staring at his son and then he sighed. “Let me guess, he was there too?”

“Yeah, knew I was a wizard but nothing else.” Harry answered. Crowley groaned and sighed.

“Great.”

“Who are they going to tell Dad? It’ll be fine.”

“Alright but you stay away from then for now on. Understood?”

“Yes Dad.”

“Good now run along.”

“He’s definitely Lily’s son.” Remus pointed out as he walked over and Crowley sighed but nodded.

“Why couldn’t he be more like me?” He grumbled and Remus laughed.

“Come on, you love seeing them in him.” Remus pointed out and the demon nodded.

“Know it all werewolf.”

`````````````````````````````````
“Greg? What’s wrong?” Harry asked, seeing how tense his bodyguard had become all a sudden.

“Harry run, apparate home as soon as you can.” Greg ordered and Harry frowned.

“What is it?”

“Go!” Greg yelled, eyes black as he shoved Harry who stumbled but started running, soon hearing the sounds of a fight behind him. He forced himself to keep running and not look back until he was far enough away from people to apparate.

“It's Crowley, right?” Sam asked and Crowley smirked.

“So. The Hardy Boys finally found me. Took you long enough.” He studied them, glad Harry was out with Greg in New York. Sam held a rather familiar knife while his brother held an ordinary shotgun. Crowley approached but then stopped when he saw his rug was crumpled. He lifted it and saw a devil’s trap had been drawn on the bottom. “Do you have any idea how much this rug cost?” He demanded even as two of his less loyal demons appeared to disarm and restrain the brothers. He smirked and opened his desk draw, holding up a gun. “This is it, right? This is what it's all about.” He aimed at Dean, seeing the flash of fear in the green eyes but then he adjusted his aim and shot the demons. “We need to talk. Privately.”

“What the hell is this?” Dean demanded as they went into the library.

“Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?” He waved a hand, locking the door in case Remus got home early. “There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists, except that I told you.”

“You told us.” Sam stated in disbelief.

“Rumors, innuendo, sent out on the grapevine.”

“Why? Why tell us anything?”

Crowley grinned and aimed at Dean again. “I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face.”

“Dad!” Harry yelled as he ran into the room, skidding to a stop and then he paled as he saw the brothers.

“You!” Dean yelled in shock and Harry swallowed, moving further away from them and trying not to see the disbelief and horror in Sam’s eyes.

“Harry why are you here? Where’s Greg?” Crowley demanded and the Winchester’s were surprised to hear concern in his voice.

“I don’t know. We were in New York and he got all tense, told me to run, come home so I did.” Harry looked back at his Dad. “I heard him fighting someone. I…I don’t know if he’s alive or dead.” Harry whispered and Crowley grabbed his shoulders.

“You did the right thing love. Greg couldn’t fight and worry about you. He’s your body guard for a reason.”

“Okay would someone tell us what the hell is going on? You called him Dad?” Dean demanded and Harry flinched slightly.

“Dean stop.” Sam told him, having seen the flinch.

“Stop? He called a demon Dad!”

“Because he is my Dad.” Harry whispered.

Dean glared at them both. “You’re a demon?” He demanded and Harry shook his head.

“I’ll send someone to check on Greg, why don’t you head upstairs Harry while I finish with these two.” Crowley suggested and Harry nodded, moving to leave the room.

“Harry!” Sam called and the teen turned to stare at him. “I……” Sam trailed off, not sure what to say and Harry stared at him curiously before smiling slightly at him. Sam started as he felt something brush against his mind and then he knew a phone number he hadn’t before. He stared at Harry in shock but then nodded and Harry grinned, leaving the room.

Crowley watched the interaction between his son and Sam with a small frown. He knew Sam’s role in things and Harry getting close to him was not what he wanted but he could see it was too late already. He could see the forming bond between the two and it scared him that if Lucifer won he could lose his son.

TBC….