Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Carnival

 

~ooOoo~

Horatio finds out that Mac’s station and lab is about to be fiscally shut down so he has him fax down a list of who he wants to bring down with him to open a new lab and relieve the pressure on their lab and station.

 

Xander kicks in to help defray the cost and soon Mac and his team are on their way down (Note: Lindsey stayed in NY and Don came down instead to be with his teacher and friend Danny)

Aiden comes down with them and decides to go back to school to teach forensics with Xander giving her a scholarship.

 

~ooOoo~

Mac and his crew work with Horatio’s crew while their lab is being worked on (at Xander’s cost)

With new Hummers fully kitted out (Xander – grant)

PDAs (Xander – grant)

Computers (Xander – grant)

 

~ooOoo~

The Miami GHS convention where even Horatio and Speed get to go on the premise of keeping an eye on things

 

Methos sees that gas there and gets security to grab the canisters and have Horatio arrest the man for intentionally harming the guests.

 

~ooOoo~

Xander and Jesse work on the computer webpage security as well as the security for the GHS information on the computers so that people like Stetler don’t get a hold of that information, Stetler gets it anyway at least Horatio’s information and he brings it to the attention of the chief of police who brings it to Horatio’s attention and Horatio sues the police department with Xander’s help.

 

Stetler is fired and Horatio’s suit is won since Stetler bribed a member to get the roles for the GHS and tried to blackmail Horatio.

All members of GHS on the force are now allowed to go to the conventions no matter what and if there is a problem with their being a GHS and on the force they are to see Horatio about it.

 

~ooOoo~

Yelina finally catches a clue that Speed isn’t just living with Horatio to help out but is *LIVING* with Horatio

 

Mac and his crew move off to their own lab and station taking over half the city and allowing Horatio’s team the other half.

 

Someone put snakes in the vents at the station so they get a break and they decide to go and break that riverboat casino again.

Xander is again put on the banned to play machines but ok to play anything else.

 

Xander wins the cruise ship again.

Xander refurbishes it and sells it to NY

 

Xander starts to gain some recognition for his jewelry and does some shows in NY and LA

 

~ooOoo~

Canning

Shopping for Christmas

 

Christmas:

Grants for the pound and the ASPCA

Grants for Hummers and patrol cars

Grants for computers

Grants for officer’s guns

Updates for the ballistics exemplars

Grant for Horatio’s secretary

 

New laptops for the family including Ray Jr

New computers for Amelia and Toby with education software and games on them

 

Toys for Tots

Angel Tree

 

~ooOoo~

Xander reunion time and tax inventory time

 

~ooOoo~

Xander gets with the guys from the Colorado Springs to check to see if there is a mental GHS and if so how to make sure they are safe

 

~ooOoo~

Xander had been keeping his eye out for the seized horses and was ready when he saw the ASPCA had seized a bunch and went looking for his herd spotting Furry, and soon Furry was home where he belonged, with Ray Junior’s name over his head as the owner.

Ray’s mother about had a cow when she found out Ray owned a horse, but Horatio smoothed things over by showing her that Furry was a seized horsed and had been abused and therefore had gone cheap so Xander had snapped him up.

Ray had worked hard for Xander and Xander felt he had earned the right to own his own horse to train, with half of his paycheck now going to Xander for care of his horse and the rest going into sweat equity, his grades were also part of his sweat equity a good grade meant that less sweat and more paycheck while a poor grade meant more sweat and less paycheck.

 

~ooOoo~

Ray Sr shows up and Jr gets kidnapped because of it

 

Ray Jr and Xander get together as planned and summon Hallie, and after showing her what happened in the last life where he was used as a mule for his father’s drug use and then smuggled into the states and then kidnapped she agrees to help them get him emancipated this time.

 

When Sr and mom decide to move down to Brazil and take Jr with them, Jr takes her to court to sue for emancipation with Horatio asking for a closed session.

 

Senior’s past drug abuse is brought up and the fact that they are headed right into the middle of the area where the gangs he ran with are located is shown and that Jr would be away from his touchstone of Horatio to keep from turning into a gang member or to keep from following his father into the life of drugs, he would ask that his uncle got custody, but there was no saying that sometime in the future his mother wouldn’t think it was a good idea to gain custody again and get a court order to get him back so he wanted to make sure she couldn’t do that to him.

He was willing to live with his uncle under his rules and go to school; he had saved up enough for a college fund and had a good job

Yelina has nothing she can counteract these arguments when Horatio is on her son’s side throughout the whole thing so after yelling at him and getting called on it by the judge, the judge grants emancipation and tells her to watch herself it wasn’t going to be safe where she was going.

 

Ray already has everything packed and in Xander’s care just in case so it is easily moved over to his uncle’s house and as a birthday present the trio hand over the keys to Ryan’s old truck (Ryan had picked up a new truck) and a slip showing it was his now so he just had to get it registered, licensed and insured.

This way he didn’t need to spend money on cabs to and from work and school

 

Horatio gets Ray Jr transferred to a better school, one that teaches riding.

 

~ooOoo~

Ray Jr gets to go to his first GHS convention, this one is the Las Vegas one.

Ray is tested as a level 5 and uses the berries sometimes when he gets backed up.

 

Xander officially meets Jace after the convention

 

~ooOoo~

Celebrate 5 years together

 

~ooOoo~

A demon lord decides he wants Xander for himself so he takes him as well as the other two in the trio and puts them in a magical void room.

When he hurts Jesse (castrates him) Xander goes berserk and destroys him and gets out of the room and then gets to a magical room where he can pull up power to destroy the realm.

 

He is up to 17 destroyed realms now thanks to demons thinking that they can own him or the trio.

 

Jesse finds out the coming back from castration hurts as bad as the castration does.

 

~ooOoo~

The Mala Noches green light the lab and blow up a police officer so Xander captures the ones who did it and brings them in with trackers in them just in case, then goes out to destroy the gang in the US using the computer and turning all the information to Horatio while taking the money he took out of their accounts and giving it all to charity.

 

~ooOoo~

Xander buys the old guy’s island from his heirs and pulls a magical power surge over the island to power off the cyborgs then lets Horatio know the way is safe so Horatio lets the government know about the cyborgs and they go looking for them finding them hidden in plain sight having overtaken several key positions in the military and government.

 

The feds come down to look over the cyborgs and take them away.

The feds also take away the old man’s paperwork and ideas files.

 

~ooOoo~

Xander has Jace run the island as a sanctuary for Immies.

 

Canning season

Shopping for Christmas

 

Christmas:

Grants for the pound and the ASPCA

Grants for Horatio’s secretary

Grants for new machines for the lab

 

5,000 dollar gift certificate for Armani for Horatio

1,000 dollar gift certificate for the good chocolate from the chocolate shop in Las Vegas for Speed and Ray Jr each

A Mediterranean cruise for Tony and Greg

A European trip for Methos and Ray with Toby sitting done by the trio

New bikes for Toby and Amelia

 

Toys for Tots

Angel Tree

 

~ooOoo~

The annual Tax inventory Xander reunion