Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: If you recognize the characters, I don't own them.

Mac Taylor pinches the bridge of his nose to fight off the raging headache building behind his eyes Sheldon reaches over and hands him a bottle of Tylenol. “Here you go Mac, I started stocking up when Lindsay was hired, she gave a lot of people headaches.”

“Okay, tell me again what happened?” he asks patiently.

“We were at a drive by shooting scene last week, and Montana walked up to one of the scariest Crypts in the city and told him that he wasn't scary, there were scarier gang members in Montana, his bandana didn't match his leather jacket, and his tattoos made him look stupid, not scary. Then to top it off, she said her 80 year old Granny in Montana was scarier than he was.” Danny says, repeating the story he's been telling for the last 24 hours.

“I'm surprised they didn't shoot her right here.” Mac sighs, looking over the paperwork on the drive-by shooting on his newest CSI yesterday when she had arrived at the station.”

“I think that they might have, but there were witnesses.” Danny smirks, “This way, nobody can pin it on them.”

“Okay, everybody out. We've still got work to do.” Mac orders. “I'll take over Lindsay's cases until we can get a new CSI.”

“Hey Mac,” Danny says, leaning around the door and grinning after the others have left.

“Yeah Danny?”

“You think Montana's Granny really is that scary?” He smirks, shutting the door behind him with a smirk so Mac can't throw something at him before whistling and walking down the hall.