Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


“Scum sucking bastard.” I growl as I backhand a sniveling little guy who's trying to get to Charley and Dawn. “Stay down, dammit”

“Greta, that's Karbunkle. Keep hold of him, Rimmy's people want him for war crimes.” Dawn calls from the doorway.

“Okay.” I call over my shoulder, calmly knocking him unconscious with a fist to the side of the head.

“Youse gonna pay for that girlie. Nobody picks on the doc.” A goon shouts, running at me. I calmly kick him in the gut, causing him to start whimpering in the street.

“Oh hiya Greasepit, wondered when you were going to show up again.” Dawn says, waving at him behind my back.

“Mr. Limburger's going to be mad youse guys hurt the doctor.” Greasepit whines. “I'se gotta hurt you for hurting the doctor. Mr. Limburger's gonna be mad if he's gotta get another science guy.”

“Tough, Mr. Limburger is just going to have to deal with it..” Dawn say, grinning as cop cars come screeching up to in front of the Garage. “Hi Ray, Stan.” She calls, waving at two detectives who get out of their cars, rolling their eyes.

“Can't we have at least one week without somebody attacking you guys.” One of them asks.

“Hey, talk to the bad guys.” Dawn snorts as Greasepit leaps at me. I swear as I slip on some of the grease he drops everywhere, ending up with him on top of me.

“God damn son of a bitch, you're going to pay the dry cleaning bill on my clothes.” I snarl in his ear, throwing him off me and getting to my feet. Dawn holds the two detectives back with a hand on either elbow.

“Don't guys, Greta's enjoying herself.” she snickers as the four bikes roar up. “Hey guys, Karbunkle was part of the attack, Greta knocked him out when I told her that Mars wanted him for War Crimes.”

“Cool, I'll call Stoker as soon as we take care of Greasepit . . . .” Xander's voice trails off as I kick Greasepit in the stomach, head, and balls repeatedly, following through with an elbow to the guts, one to the throat, and finally a karate chop to the back of the neck to keep him down. Dawn snickers as she calmly reaches over, closing Xander and Vinnie's mouths.

“What's the matter Vinnie, still think women can't fight?” Charley asks sweetly, smirking at Vinnie. Vinnie turns to look at her, his eyes wide. Rolling her eyes, she waves a hand in front of Vinnie's face before looking at the others. “Girls, and you too Big Guy, go plug yourselves in. Dawn and I will take care of you once we get your riders taken care of.” I smirk as the four bikes look at their riders, I can almost swear they're sighing, before nudging them, beeping their horns, and heading inside through the open door.

“Hey Dawn, what about this one? You want him too?” I nudge Greasepit none too gently with one boot in his ribs.

“Nah Greta, let the cops have him.”Dawn says, coming back from leading Rimfire and Modo inside.

“Greta? Greta Logan?” one of the detectives asks. I nod. “Okay, we got orders from higher up, not to bother you, and give you any help you need.” Ray Vecchio motions for one of the uniformed officers to cuff Greasepit and drag him into a wagon pulling up.”Can I ask what happened, just for the official records?” He asks as I turn to walk back into the garage, calmly taking apart the rifle and putting it back in my car.

“Yeah, the bastards shot my car. I retaliated.”

“That will do.” Ray Kowalski snickers. “Dawn, let me know when the others snap out of it so I can get their side of the story.”

“Will do, Ray, Chassis's due back tonight anyway..” Dawn calls, “Greta, take that stuff off so we can wash it before it sets, I've got some stuff that should fit you.”

“I've got a change of clothes in my car.” I say as I reach into the back of the second row of seats with the knife from my ankle, coming out a minute later with a bullet that I drop into Ray Kowalski's hands.

“Here, you might want that for evidence.” I say, following Dawn to the downstairs bathroom where I strip and hand off my clothes to Charley.

“You okay?” I ask her. “You know, there were days when the only thing I worried about was making enough to cover the bills on the garage. That was before I met the guys, now, now being attacked is almost commonplace. Besides, now I can finally tell Vinnie and the others that women can fight just as good as they can.”

“Lemme guess, they tend to be very protective of you?”

“Yeah, and it drives us up the wall.” Charley growls. “It was bad before, but now that I've been kidnapped, Vinnie and Xander have gone into hyper protective mode and I'm about ready to swat them for it.”

“Give them time, they'll calm down . . . eventually.” I snicker, standing under the water and letting it soak away the tension from the fight. I'll have to soak in the jacuzzi when I get back to the hotel.