Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 3]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Author's Chapter Notes:

I do not own any characters, TV shows, or channels mentioned in this story.

A second drabble to go with 'Free Writing'.

Thanks to Neverwill for the movie suggestion.


A thump sounds as a body throws itself onto the couch.  Grabbing a controller the large flat screen TV is turned on and an image of Magnum driving his Ferrari appears on screen. Tony DiNozzo lays watching the show until a phone rings. 

“What the...?” trying to find the phone without missing the show he grumbles, “Who would be calling now?” The phone’s grabbed and brought to his ear, “DiNozzo. Who is thi… McGeek is that you? Not your fault? What are you talking about now? Channel 12? Huh?” Pulling the phone from his ear he stares at it, “Probie hung up on me.” “Okay channel 12, let’s try this.”

Silence

“McGee you’re a dead man” Tony says staring at the screen. 

*an hour passes*

“Hah! I remember that, Kate was fuming about that picture,” Tony pause, “Then again whose did Gibbs see?”

*another hour*

A whimper comes from a close to teary eyed Tony, “My poor car.”

*One more hour*

“I was that close to losing it I swear!” Tony shakes his head, “Thankfully she wasn’t so bad when we were grooming those dogs.”

*and another*

“Okay this is getting a little creepy,” he says as he looks over his shoulder for the third time. Getting up Tony walks around his place, peeking into vents and poking anything suspicious looking.  He walks into the middle of the room and suddenly shouts, “Somebody help me, I'm being spontaneous!” Pausing he waits for something, anything, to happen.

*30 minutes of more searching*

“Okay. If this keeps up I think I going to have to start saying ‘Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!” Tony sits down on his sofa staring at the TV for a few minutes before grabbing the phone again. “Hey Ziva, its Tony.” “Well a while ago I got a very interesting call from McGeek, told me to watch channel 12. He also said it wasn’t his fault.” “Yeah it was very odd. So any way I did what he said and wow! It’s like ‘The Truman Show’.” “You know ‘The Truman Show’ 1998, Directed by Peter Weir, starring Jim Carrey…, just watch channel 12 will you.” “See you at work Ziva.” Tony hangs up the phone settling more into his couch. “I’m going to kill you McGee,” he mumbles softly before turning off the TV and closing his eyes.

Chapter End Notes:
No flames please. But advice and comments are welcome.