Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


The Doctors confer briefly in the corner before the 8th Doctor unlocks his TARDIS. The immortal Doctor stares in shock as he looks up at the gothic architecture while Eureka Jack and 9th Jack turn to look at their lovers and chuckle about dramatic settings. The Doctors give them amused indulgent looks as they prowl around the control room, patting walls and murmuring endearments.


“Jack, stop flirting with my ship, he doesn't have a Jack.” 9th Doctor finally says.


“All the more reason to give her something to look forward to when I finally show up.” both Jacks look over their shoulders and smirk at their mates. Immortal Jack looks over at them from where has has his arm wrapped around his mate and smiles at them.


“I apologize for him,” Eureka Doctor rolls his eyes. “I think Jack only thinks of two things: flirting and sex.”


The 4th Doctor chuckles as both Jack's turn and mock pout at them. “Don't upset them, a pouting Jack Harkness is a terrible thing to behold. You find yourself doing anything to get him to stop.”


Everybody turns to look at him. “You know him then?” the 9th and 10th Doctors ask.


“Oh yes, my mates and I met him during World War II.” the other three nod. The three Jack's duck their heads, their respective mates wrapping arms around them in comfort.


“Where's your Jack then?” the Immortal Doctor finally asks.


“Back home at the compound, he's a little . . .indisposed right now.”


I lean in the doorway of the TARDIS, smirking. “You knocked him up again, didn't you?”


The 4th Doctor ducks his head, chuckling.


Again?”


“He's got his own little harem on his planet, including wives of both sexes and children.” I say, rolling my eyes.


The others turn to look at the 4th Doctor and he blushes. “Wives? Of both sexes? Children?”


“Yes, I have three mates and a number of wives, both male and female. I'm not the only one having children though, we brought a number of looms from Gallifrey so all the children aren't related.”


“Yeah, only a good 75% of them are yours now.” I snort.


“Well, they're not all mine, Adric, Turlough, and the other Doctor have sired a few of them.” the 4th Doctor pouts. I wave a hand. “They're all yours, whether you're their biological father or not.” He smiles and nods.


Greta drops onto a seat in the front of the bus, Jack and his clone trying not to stare at the waterfall of hair towering over her head and cascading down her back to pause an inch above the floor.


“Umm, if you don't mind my asking. . .” Ryan Wolfe, the Eureka version asks.


“Over thirty feet last time I bothered measuring it.” The outside door opens and Greta's Ryan enters the bus. “Daniel?” he asks.


“Got his nose buried in a book again.” She sighs.


“Geek.” he says fondly.


“Look who's talking, Mr. Sweater Vest.”


“Excuse me, they turn up the air conditioning damn high in the labs, the vests though ugly, keep me warm. We can't all dress in cutoff jeans and rude t-shirts, some of us aren't lucky enough to be the daughter of the owner of the company or be independently wealthy. Some of us have to work for a living.”


“I work, Hell, counting my three jobs I work more than you do.” Greta snorts.


“I know.” Ryan nods. “But we still have to deal with dress codes.” He chuckles. “Besides, Horatio looks damn good in those suits of his.” He pretends to think and leers. “But then he looks damn good out of those suits as well.” Eureka's Horatio blushes as red as his hair as Eureka Ryan nods.


“Yes, all my brothers are sex maniacs,” Greta sighs. “At least once they figure out who they're attracted to and finally make a move.” She looks out the window to where Buck and Peter are tossing a football back and forth.


“I was Speed's replacement while he was off on medical leave, I couldn't come right out and tell Horatio he belongs to me.” Ryan complains. Eureka Horatio and Ryan are stunned.


“Speed's still alive?” Horatio asks in a quiet voice, Jack and Ryan wrapping their arms around him.


“Speed died in your world? Oh God, I'm so sorry. Yes, I was there and managed to slow the bleeding until he could get to the hospital.”


“Is he okay?” Horatio asks hoarsely.


“He's fine, he was off work for a few months, he returned to work recently. Then the lab got a redo and some of the machines refused to work the way they should. Dayton supplied them and we had to wait a couple of weeks until a service technician with a high enough clearance could get off another job to come down and work on them. You could have knocked me over with a feather when the technician turned out to be my kid sister.”


Greta chuckles evilly, Ryan rolls his eyes. “Who took great enjoyment in tormenting Stetler while she was there.”


“I hate annoying assholes.” Greta smirks.


“So, have you and Horatio had sex yet?” Greta's Ryan asks the younger man, and god he looks so damn young. Eureka Ryan whimpers but shakes his head quickly, Greta's Ryan smirks and starts whispering in his ear, the other man turns as bright red as Horatio.


“Your mother would be so proud at your corrupting the youth of another universe.” Greta smirks at him. Greta's Ryan waves a hand in her direction as Eureka's Horatio glares at him. “Mr Wofe,” he says in warning.


“That tone of voice only makes him worse, Horatio.” Greta says, rolling her eyes. “We aaaaaallllllllllllllll know about the time at the station Ryan, thankfully it was only Speed who walked in on you.”


Ryan smirks, waggling his eyebrows. “Alexx thought it would cool your ardor, she didn't realize that you'd brought Speed and Eric into your harem during the family party when they walked in on you and Horatio.”


Eureka Ryan whimpers while Horatio blinks. “Speed and Eric?” he finally asks.


Ryan smirks. “Speed and Eric.” His eyes grow dark as he remembers that night. Greta rolls her eyes and nudges him with her elbow, bringing him back to the present.