Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


A second male voice can be heard. "Damn it Buck, can't you wait five minutes before pissing Jo off? I'd rather not get hit by accident because I'm under you when she decks you for calling her by her full name."

 

"Ryan?" Jo asks while the others look at her. Jocasta? No wonder she had said that Fargo would choke when he heard it, Nathan thinks.

 

A hand waves from under the figure on the floor and Buck pushes his hands under him, trying to get to his feet.

 

"Awww crud, we're stuck." Jo looks over and sees a flash of metal. Walking over she sticks her hands between her brothers bodies, Buck squeaking.

 

"Relax, Buck, I'm not trying to grope you." she grabs the buckles holding them together and slides them apart, allowing Buck to get to his feet. Ryan scrambles to his feet, putting a few inches of room between himself, his brother, and his sister.

 

"Buck, what in blazes are you doing here?" Jo hisses.

 

"We got your call," Buck smirks, "And come running."

 

Ryan snorts, causing everybody to look at him. All the Eureka citizens recognize him immediately as one of Horatio's cold case squad. In the corner of the room Henry is texting information to the others not currently there, adding pictures of the new visitors. Somewhere in Eureka, Ryan squeaks and blinks as he sees himself standing in the middle of the Cafe. He turns a stunned look at Horatio, who calmly takes the PDA from him.

 

"Ryan, what would you say to learning you and Deputy Lupo were brother and sister?" he asks with a faint smile. Ryan, who had been standing, suddenly drops into a seat Greg pushes in his direction.

 

"Okay," Jo says through gritted teeth, "Tell me what's going on." Buck opens his mouth with a grin and she holds up her hand. "Ryan, you tell me what's going on, Buck will cackle and howl and keep pissing me off and I'll never get the whole story."

 

"We still don't know how you ended up here, we didn't even know you were gone until you contacted Dad. Nice reach by the way." Jo holds up a hand, blocked from the view of the others by their bodies and allows her brothers to see her fingers flickering with power before she cuts it off. "Ahh," he says in interest. "That explains it. Anyway, we started investigating when we realized what had happened, Buck grabbed a bag full of gear, shoved another bag at me," the others see both men are dressed in jumpsuits and have packs on their backs, "and jumped through the rift. We ended up here." Ryan looks around. "Where's the others?"

 

Jo moans. "Others? Dad?" she asks hopefully.

 

"Buck grabbed Spence too." Ryan asks.

 

"He might have shown up at the farm, that's where I woke up." Jo says. "So did you jump through the rift to help me or just annoy me?" Jo asks Ryan. "Shut up Buck, you live to annoy me." Buck cackles again.

 

Nathan recognizes her brother Buck then, he's JD's roommate and fellow ATF agent. Idly he wonders if any more of Jo's brothers are people connected to Eureka. The door across the room opens and everybody looks in that direction. Fargo walks into the Cafe, followed by a tall thin man with light brown hair.

 

"There you are," Buck says, wrapping an arm around Spence's shoulders as he throws his other arm up in midair, making a sweeping motion. "You're late." Spence shakes his hand off his shoulder, unzipping and taking off the jumpsuit he'd been wearing, shoving it in his open pack. Ryan does the same as Jo drops into a seat, calmly beginning to pound her head on the table in front of her.

 

The bell over the door chimes and everybody looks over, Jo cussing again when she sees two familiar figures smirking at her. Nathan blinks as Blair and Jack's friend Daniel come into the building.

 

"Dammit, just what I needed. Five of my brothers here." Jo moans.

 

"Hey, how come you arrived outside of the building and we fell from the ceiling?" Ryan asks.

 

"Because Buck didn't grab us and jump into the rift before the landing area was set." Blair says with a smirk.

 

"And how come I didn't know the family had been working with controllable dimensional travel?" Daniel asks his brother.

 

"It was mentioned during our last family get together. Buck was too busy pissing Jo off all weekend and you were too busy hiding from Jo that same weekend because you're the one who told the family where she was." Ryan snorts. "So Buck and I arrived here, Jo arrived . . ."

 

"At the farm." she says muffled.

 

"Same here." Spencer says.

 

"Blair and Daniel arrived outside the cafe."

 

"We were sent to the location with the most people from another dimension, we figured it would be you guys." Blair says.

 

A horn sounding outside the building causes everybody to look in that direction. Everybody but Jo that is, she recognized it.

 

"Peter too?" she moans.

 

"He volunteered to bring some of the bigger things we needed, Dad wants to know how 'did your sister manage to find herself in another dimension'" he says, making quotation marks in mid-air. "You landed in Eureka, despite being halfway across the country and who or what grabbed you in the first place."

 

"I'm familiar with Eureka, even subconsciously I knew I'd be safe here." Jo says as Peter walks through the door. Nathan recognizes him immediately, Peter Venkman, one of the Ghostbusters.

 

"And you have no idea how you got here?" Blair asks.

 

"I went to sleep at the party, woke up outside of the farmhouse here in Eureka." she says grimly. She lifts her head from the table and starts swearing and shaking her fist at the ceiling. "What are my brothers supposed to be doing here besides pissing me off?" she asks.

 

"I am a scientist," Peter says with a smirk. "I don't spend all my time in the lab like Egon and Ray, but I do know some of the hard sciences. And I do have experience traveling between dimensions."

 

"I'm an anthropologist, but I've worked with Sam, so I could help Peter with some of his tests." Daniel says.

 

"And what are a police detective, a profiler with the FBI, a crime scene tech from Miami, and an ATF agent going to do here?"

 

"Keep you from shooting Buck while said ATF agent brother pisses you off." Blair says with a snort.

 

"Hey." Buck yelps.

 

Jo closes her eyes and starts cussing again.

 

"Think we should tell her Josette and Greta should be arriving any second?" Spencer asks his twin brother.

 

"Nahhh, let her get it out of her system." Ryan smirks.