Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 13


Sam relaxed against his Dad, something he never thought he’d get to do again. He didn’t want to keep talking but they deserved to know the truth. Would they still accept him? Would they try to kill Dean?

“So you’ve been living away from people all these years?” John asked and Sam shook his head.

“After a while we left and moved inland to a house on a lake, not here. It was a great place and there was a small town nearby. There was this diner there, we’d go a few times a week, they had the best chocolate cake. The staff was great, they all assumed I was brain damaged or something and looked out for me. We were happy……then one day it all changed.” Sam whispered, hugging himself.

“What happened?” Bobby asked gently, neither hunter noticing Dean hovering in the doorway, wanting to comfort Sam but knowing it was better he stay away until the humans knew everything.

“He left me alone with the staff nearby while he went to the bathroom. This group of guys came in.” Sam trailed off and felt his Dad’s grip tighten on him. “I didn’t understand what was happening, I was just scared and confused and then he was back and we left. After that apparently I slept for days since he made me while he went looking for someone. When he came back he gave me a drink and………I started having weird dreams but they weren’t dreams.”

“Memories?” Bobby offered and Sam nodded.

“I was given a choice, keep my memories or go back to how I’d been, I chose to keep them.”

“That’s when you came to us.” John whispered and Sam nodded.

“The potion and my powers seemed to somehow work together to let me see you for a bit and I figured I could knock some sense into you over the drinking thing. Glad it worked.”

“So the drink was some sort of potion?” Bobby asked and Sam nodded.

“But magic like that has a price and he paid it. He…..I woke up to hear him whimpering in pain beside me. He….he was blind.”

“The Siren exchanged his sight for your memories? Why?” John demanded and Sam gripped the chain around his neck.

“Because he loves me………..and I love him.”

TBC…
Maybe it’s mean to leave there but……….seemed like a nice cliff-hanger.