Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.
Glad people like. Though as for the question on when Sam will break free….who said he will?

Chapter 2

Dean smiled when he saw Sam sitting on the rock, slumped against the cave wall, staring vacantly at his lap. Dean walked up and knelt down, cupping Sam’s face in his hands. He stared into vacant eyes and smiled, reaching up to run his fingers through Sam’s hair and Sam leant into his touch.

“Hey Sammy, right on time, good job. You got away okay? Your Dad wasn’t suspicious?” Dean asked gently and Sam smiled languorously at him.

“Sent me back to look more.” Sam answered and Dean smiled.

“That’s perfect Sammy, your car’s in the lot?”

“Yes.” Sam answered and Dean tugged Sam forward into his arms, Sam slumping limply into him. Dean nuzzled at Sam’s throat and Sam sighed, head lolling to the side, giving him better access. Dean stopped petting Sam’s hair, gripping several strands tightly before pulling, yanking them out, root and all. Sam didn’t even flinch at the slight pain, waiting for Dean to tell him what to do or ask him something. Dean tucked the hair into his pocket and then stood, pulling Sam’s compliant body with him. Sam’s legs held but he was still slumped in Dean’s arms, head in the crook of Dean’s neck.

“Come on Sammy, I got everything ready for us.” Dean whispered before pushing Sam upright. Sam stayed like that, staring mechanically straight in front of him, features relaxed as if asleep. Dean wrapped an arm around his waist and started walking, Sam automatically doing the same, Dean guiding him. He led him far deeper into the cave system than Sam had been before, the temperature slowly dropping and the air becoming moister the further they went. Sam started shivering involuntarily since he was only in a t-shirt.
“It’s warm in here Sam, you can’t feel any cold.” Dean told him, smiling when Sam instantly stoped shivering, showing that Dean’s power over him was complete. Shivering was the body’s automatic response to cold, something you could try to control but couldn’t stop and yet Dean had overridden that reaction, making Sam’s mind and body believe he was warm. He touched a stone in the wall and the blank wall in front of them wavered before vanishing, revealing Dean’s current home.
“Do you like it Sam; I did this all for you.” Dean told him truthfully, until deciding to keep Sam he’d slept on a bed of seaweed, now there was a lavish king sized bed, a table with two chairs that had already been set for dinner and several candelabras for light. In one corner of a cave was a deep pool of sea water, completely cut off from the ocean outside and kept warm by a form of algae that lined the stone.
“Take a look around Sam, tell me what you think.” With the order Sam’s eyes focused slightly as he looked around the cave.

“Ours.” Sam answered vaguely and Dean nodded.

“Yeah Sammy, ours. I cooked dinner for us too, a candlelight dinner just for our first night.” Dean said, gently guiding Sam to the table. He pulled Sam’s chair out for him and helped him sit, placing the napkin in his lap. He opened the bottle of champagne and poured Sam a glass before taking his own seat.
“Take a drink Sam, it’s meant to be the good stuff.” Dean urged and Sam obediently reached out to pick the glass up, drinking the champagne. It was the only part of the meal that was actually what Sam would be made to think it was. The alcohol would help relax him even further without interfering with what else Sam would be ingesting.
“Okay so we’ve got clam chowder, lobster, oysters and quail eggs. East up but leave the eggs for last, you have to pick them up and then swallow them whole.” Dean told him and then sat back to watch as Sam looked down at the plate, seeing what Dean had told him was on it, not what was actually there.

Sam picked up the spoon and began eating what he unquestioningly believed to be chowder but was actually a thick viscous liquid. He ate the whole bowl and then moved on to the lobster which was actually a crustacean but it was raw and bled orange, not blue like an actual lobster. Sam ate the part that was normally eaten and went to put the fork down.

“No Sammy, eat the whole thing. It tastes really good.” Dean urged and Sam used the fork to tear the creature apart so he could eat it, the shell like outer surface crunching loudly as he chewed it. Once it was all gone he moved on to the oysters which were just their shells. He tipped one up to his lips and the oily mix of seaweed, Dean’s blood and several other nasty ingredients slid down Sam’s throat. That left only the eggs and Dean tensed, ready to move, knowing what would happen. The large yellow ovals would not go down Sam’s throat.

Sam placed one in his mouth and swallowed, hand reaching for another before he stopped, hands slowly going to his throat as he began to choke. Sam began coughing; trying to breath and Dean lunged, catching him as he fell out of the chair. Dean held Sam as he spasmed, body fighting to get the air it needed but couldn’t, only the tiniest trickle slipping past the obstruction. Hazel eyes rolled wildly as hands feebly scratched at his throat, his eyes clearing some to stare fearfully up at Dean. Dean held him, stroking his fingers through Sam’s hair even as the fight slowly seeped from Sam’s body, hands falling limply to hang by him, the spasms slowing before stopping as hazel eyes rolled back, unconscious from lack of air. He wasn’t dead; his lungs were still getting air but nowhere near enough for his bodies needs.

Dean gently laid him on the floor and took his boots off first, then his socks. He pulled Sam’s belt free and then worked at getting his jeans off, struggling with his deadweight. His underwear was a lot easier and then he simply cut the t-shirt off him. He lifted Sam’s head off the ground to tug his necklace over his head before removing his bracelet and ring. Once done Dean stripped off and lifted Sam’s insentient body into his arms, heading for the ‘pool’. He simply stepped off the ledge, dropping down into the water, his body shifting instinctively as the water surrounded him. A few flicks of his powerful tail and they were at the bottom. He lay Sam down on the sand, smiling when his body stayed there instead of floating. Underwater and in his true form Dean began to sing softly to Sam, knowing that despite his state Sam would hear his voice and only his voice. He sat by his side for several hours before swimming back to the surface and pulling himself out of the water, his legs reforming quickly as the air hit them. Dean redressed and checked that he still had Sam’s hair. He grabbed a hidden vial and put the hairs in, watching the liquid bubble briefly. He walked back over to the pool and stared down at Sam’s frozen body at the bottom. Then he grabbed Sam’s clothes, checking in the jean pockets for Sam’s wallet, id and car keys. He left the cave, sealing the entrance and headed down to the beach.

He closed his eyes and gathered his powers before starting to sing softly, calling someone to him. It didn’t take long before a man slowly walked down the beach to drop to his knees in front of Dean, staring reverently up at him. Dean gently tipped the vials contents into the man’s mouth and watched as he collapsed, body convulsing. When it stopped a perfect double of Sam lay on the beach. Empty hazel opened and Dean handed over Sam’s things, looking away as the man dressed himself. Dean then whispered his instructions and stayed to watch as the man left in Sam’s car.

`````````````````````````````````
John shoved through the crowd only to stare in horror as he watched Sam’s car burn, the fire too hot for the fire-fighters to even attempt to pull Sam out as they struggled to get the fire under control.

“What happened?” He demanded, grabbing a cop.

“Get back sir.”

“That’s my sons’ car! Is he in there?” John demanded and the police officer paled. Another office walked over to join them.

“Sir please step back.”

“What happened?”

“We don’t know yet. All we know is that his car hit the pump and it exploded. I am sorry but we don’t know for sure who is in there.”

TBC….